2021 ATH Billy Bowman

texifornia

5 minutes ago, satyanash said:

To hell with that, put him at WR. He's insanely explosive and he'll be un-coverable in a few years.

Uh, no, dude has defensive instincts that are rarer than a sober comment out of NorlaHorns mouth. The guy's upside is on defense, and I don't think it's close. 

I'm pretty sure your campaigning for this so in 2 years can comment negatively on how he was better served on the defensive side of the ball. Trying to play the Long Satya, are we?

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Uh, no, dude has defensive instincts that are rarer than a sober comment out of NorlaHorns mouth. The guy's upside is on defense, and I don't think it's close. 

Based on this analysis I'm going to assume he's our RB back-up plan. 

Hook'em Billy!

Welcome aboard, Billy.

I gotta admit - recruiting is going at jet speed, lol.  It's a struggle keeping up with 2 classes.  It's a struggle, but it's a good struggle, lol.

We have plenty of time to watch Billy develop in high school.  Goodness.

4 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

You should watch his film.  It’s awesome.

He is running 10.8 in the 100m as a sophomore.  Obviously some guys peak earlier than others, but there is usually a big improvement from the sophomore times to the junior and senior times.  I would expect him to be faster than Vasher and comparable to some of the track guys (other than Goodwin) that we have signed over the years.

Sounds great! ill check it out.  '21 has a chance to be special.