2021 ATH Billy Bowman

texifornia

1 hour ago, Bob Lives! said:

He didn’t say play well on that stage, just said plays. If he was referring to playoff and CCG appearances, it’s a fair point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the concern was winning, then he'd go to an NC winning program, one that routinely puts defenders in the league.  He has options.  OU isn't a defensive powerhouse and their DC is a threat to be gone should the defensive side suck yet again next year.   

So he went to OU because they play well on the biggest stage?  Texas wins its bowl games, OU does not.  This tells me it wasn't football related. 
Or maybe he just needed some sort of reason for being all in on the Longhorns, then suddenly switching to our biggest rival? But yeah, obviously not 100% football related..

6 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

He went to Norman with his girlfriend a couple of times prior to the start of school to help her move in. He was listening to OU coaches and commits from during the summer.

Yeah, that was my fear even when everyone was saying it's ok, he's his own person. I had a gut feeling something wasn't adding up. You're right on point. 

7 minutes ago, futureman said:

that cow isn’t really his girlfriend right. 

No, that was pretty easy to find.  I thought his gf was cute, but I mean, I feel like football players would get hotter on our campus...at least when I graduated in 2010 that was the case.

Edited by Fondren & Main

• 9 months later...