ESPN College Pick Em 2019

joeycovers

Trying to get this going early this year.  Some of you played last year and trying to get at least 20 people this go around. 

Straight Picks.  $20. Paypal info is on the home page. Pays 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Group Name : Room 112

PW : 2019

Edited by joeycovers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1. Our group is in the top 1,000 on ESPN even though we have a bunch of sandbaggers dragging us down

2. I woke up too late today like a piece of shit and it cost me 2 points on the early games. 

Good luck on the rest of the season homies. Guess I'm disadvantaged now and need to make a comeback in the 2nd half of the season. 

@Jack Straw @The Dude fuck you you pick wizards 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great Season Guys.. Congrats to the winners

1st Texas Gary $280

2nd Wagon Wheels $140

3rd PhillyD $40

I have Wagon Wheels contact info... Please DM me your paypal info. I'm still collecting funds from a few stragglers that i personally know and had one guy go MIA but he stopped making selections after a couple weeks. Once I collect all the remaining entrants i will send out the winnings. Should be no later than early next week. Thanks again and look forward to next year. 

Thinking about doing confidence points. What yall's opinions on that? I think it gives people who fall behind early a better chance to play catch up late. 

• 9 months later...