Will Hurd throws in the towel

Gil Bang

Hurd, Christie and Hutchinson are going about this all wrong. Rather than get booed off stages for telling the truth about Trump, they should take the other candidates to task for their failure to do likewise, and they should be ugly and nasty in doing so. Make them shit or get off the pot.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

I don’t see much of a path for the low percenters like Hurd. Maybe just hammer home what a loser Trump has been for them but that would only work on convincing a very very smaller percentage of republicans. the party made their bed in 2016 and now they have to lie in it. The die is cast until at least trump’s death.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Tell the truth no matter how hard it can be. 

Yep

Half of the country decided when a black man was elected president that the truth didn't matter and they haven't thought about it since.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don’t see much of a path for the low percenters like Hurd. Maybe just hammer home what a loser Trump has been for them but that would only work on convincing a very very smaller percentage of republicans. the party made their bed in 2016 and now they have to lie in it. The die is cast until at least trump’s death.

While I appreciate them telling the truth, I'm surprised they are still "running" after seeing how clearly they are going against a full on cult.  Like, why are they wasting their time?

Pos rep, but I think I'd go with RINO NOIR just for how it rolls off the tongue.  And then kids can do clever shit with the merch like "RI" and "IR" as mirror images in one font with a faded/unfaded "NO" in the middle connecting both word.s  I dunno.  We're workshopping it.  

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1

31 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Pos rep, but I think I'd go with RINO NOIR just for how it rolls off the tongue.  And then kids can do clever shit with the merch like "RI" and "IR" as mirror images in one font with a faded/unfaded "NO" in the middle connecting both word.s  I dunno.  We're workshopping it.  

No, you're 100% correct

plus black Rhinos have huge dicks.  Well, really all Rhinos do.  So we can cross-promote the term with politically-engaged sex toys with part of the proceeds going back to fund proper sex education of young adults in Texas.  

Wait, what were we talking about again?  Oh yeah, Will Hurd and Chris Christie being the voices of reason on the right at this time.  I can't wait to hear what the rest of the field has to say tomorrow to hedge their positions.  Gonna be an absolute master-class in how to come off sounding completely ineffectual and unable to lead anything larger than an HEB deli queue.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...

I know most of you think he's a shitbag because of the letter after his name.  But he did some pretty dicey shit to protect American assets and operators.  He also is capable of critical thinking, likes helping people, and thinks Trump is a cracker barrel bowel movement in human form.  So obviously his old party will shun him for the rest of his life.  But I respect him and wish him well in the future.  He's gonna continue to do meaningful shit for the rest of his days.  

• Hook 'Em 3

I know most of you think he's a shitbag because of the letter after his name.  But he did some pretty dicey shit to protect American assets and operators.  He also is capable of critical thinking, likes helping people, and thinks Trump is a cracker barrel bowel movement in human form.  So obviously his old party will shun him for the rest of his life.  But I respect him and wish him well in the future.  He's gonna continue to do meaningful shit for the rest of his days.  
I think most of us see him as decent and reasonable. It's also why he was completely rejected by the Republican Party.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, tchookem said:
8 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I think most of us see him as decent and reasonable. It's also why he was completely rejected by the Republican Party.

He endorsed Nikki Haley. So idk how reasonable 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1