2020 RB Bijan Robinson

I was thoroughly surprised by listening to that interview today about how deep his voice is. I was expecting the same high voice as Ricky Williams or Adrian Peterson. Maybe not the full Walter Payton, but still, that's sort of what I expect out of fast running backs. 

Nope. He's got a James Earl Jones thing goin' on. 

54 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I was thoroughly surprised by listening to that interview today about how deep his voice is. I was expecting the same high voice as Ricky Williams or Adrian Peterson. Maybe not the full Walter Payton, but still, that's sort of what I expect out of fast running backs. 

Nope. He's got a James Earl Jones thing goin' on. 

Just out of curiosity, does Johnathan Gray have a deep or high voice?

Edited by OU Sucks

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

Screen-Shot-2019-08-02-at-4-24-59-PM.png

In my instant boner response I didn’t get a chance to see this message.  As a proud member of Az Texas Exas I approve and look forward to more of our kids choosing the best college in the country.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

Got tackled once. Do not want.

2 hours ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Hell yeah. If you can still tackle a guy even after he's broken both your ankles, you're clearly tough enough for this program.

He wasn’t tackled. He stepped out of bounds to keep from running up the score because he’s such a good sport.