2020 RB Bijan Robinson

texifornia

5 minutes ago, Sandlot said:

This right here is always more important than how fast a running back is.

That's right.  

Plus the fact that he's supposed to be one of the best receivers from the running back positions in the class makes me think we got the best RB this year. 

21 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah but he was a 3 star recruit that literally every program missed on. That’s not the case with a 5 star. 

I didn’t realize he got that third star. I thought he was a 2* kid. But I agree with your point.

We were all pretty excited about Mal Brown and Jonathan Gray. In pure recruiting terms, Gray is the last guy we were probably this jacked about. Here’s to hoping this one ends more like Jamaal than Jonathan. 

54 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Welcome to the family Bijan. 

Best running back commit since?...Jamaal Charles. 

Gray and Brown were as high coming out of HS. . They just had shit line and qb play coupled with a pour D and weak coaching. 

Charles was a great back on great teams. 

Edited by jdhorn92

1 minute ago, Chili dog said:

I didn’t realize he got that third star. I thought he was a 2* kid. But I agree with your point.

We were all pretty excited about Mal Brown and Jonathan Gray. In pure recruiting terms, Gray is the last guy we were probably this jacked about. Here’s to hoping this one ends more like Jamaal than Jonathan. 

Honestly I didn’t look it up. I waffles between typing 2 star and 3 star and went with “surely he wasn’t actually a 2?” guy feeling. 

Gray got fucked by injury man. He was still a stud at the time. Just like Marco Martin. 

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Honestly I didn’t look it up. I waffles between typing 2 star and 3 star and went with “surely he wasn’t actually a 2?” guy feeling. 

Gray got fucked by injury man. He was still a stud at the time. Just like Marco Martin. 

Achilles is a bitch. 

And you were right about the third star. Like a .83 composite. 

Edited by Chili dog

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I loved Jamaal. In my Texas Top 3. He was so fast/quick he didn't need an offense line. 

But he had a very, very good one. Watch highlights of how many times Jamaal got to the second level without anyone near him. 

I’d like to think we’re getting back to that 05-08 level on the OL once Bijan is getting carries. 

Edited by BigBenBamboozle

Saturday morning.   Out of coffee already. Sitting in the rainy parking lot of UTD geared up for 07 girls qualifiers waiting for this stupid lightning delay to pass.  Still Semi-chubbed about Bijan, and the twat waffles from OU can still a big ol bag of dicks.   Let’s roll fuckers.  

Gray was/is still the best high school running back ive ever seen. Bijan is the best RB recruit we have had since then

Uh, as my high school was getting pulverized by Earl Campbell in the state championship final I would beg to differ from your view.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

Saturday morning.   Out of coffee already. Sitting in the rainy parking lot of UTD geared up for 07 girls qualifiers waiting for this stupid lightning delay to pass.  Still Semi-chubbed about Bijan, and the twat waffles from OU can still a big ol bag of dicks.   Let’s roll fuckers.  

While I appreciate your enthusiasm and I totally agree.  That semi-chub with a bunch of underage girls running around is not optimal.  Amright?  But seriously, Bijan is not only an incredible talent on the field but he seems like a fantastic person all around.  Can’t have too many like him.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, stork642 said:

While I appreciate your enthusiasm and I totally agree.  That semi-chub with a bunch of underage girls running around is not optimal.  Amright?  But seriously, Bijan is not only an incredible talent on the field but he seems like a fantastic person all around.  Can’t have too many like him.  

Hard to beat great athletes that have class.

Welcome Bijan! Hook em!

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I'm so so happy we're not on the Evanscoaster anymore.

Amen to that. Even if I knew the guy would end up winning a Heisman in the SEC, I’d gladly roll with Robinson. Evans just seems like a total diva, and I felt that way when we allegedly were still in the chase for him.

Hope he ends up at some SEC East school besides UGA and that his team “barely” loses to the Dawgs every season.