2020 RB Bijan Robinson

texifornia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ingram better cut his any weight he may have gained and I hope he's ready because Bijan looks like the real deal.  Would not be surprised if Bijan is taking half the carries by the ou game.  We've lacked a game changer badly.  We thought we had a home run threat with JWhit but lets see if he can stay healthy.  At some point, Herman and Yurcich need to get Bijan, JWhit, and Jake Smith on the field at the same time.  

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Ingram better cut his any weight he may have gained and I hope he's ready because Bijan looks like the real deal.  Would not be surprised if Bijan is taking half the carries by the ou game.  We've lacked a game changer badly.  We thought we had a home run threat with JWhit but lets see if he can stay healthy.  At some point, Herman and Yurcich need to get Bijan, JWhit, and Jake Smith on the field at the same time.  

I fell you're sleeping on Roschon as well

13 hours ago, futureman said:

yeah it’s really too bad, the country could have used some football.  but it ain’t happenin. 

Will we still be able to tailgate though?

Spread out of course.

CC2C6118-1D67-4065-9792-AA1713E584FA.jpeg

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 1

Supposed to be all tailgating in the garages - no food or beverages at all. But my family group never cooked anything in the garage, a nephew brought a big cooler full of brisket & sausage he smoked overnight.

We ignored the ban & were never hassled, although I heard some tailgaters were supposedly cited.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

He was saying one of the Arizona kids (Bijan or Kelee had Westbrook as a coach) and one said it was the kid who went to Georgia (Kelee). Jesus. It's like comprehension is hard or something. 

No matter how much wine I drink, you’ll always be rock stupid and worthy of mockery. Congrats, blind squirrel. 

Looked good for his first game. Not nearly as fast or explosive as I thought he’d be. And he still broke off a 30 yard run. With more experience he’ll turn into a great back.
Bijan has elite vision. His fluidity reflects it relative to overall explosiveness. Why explode when you can glide?

Think Emmit Smith. :-)

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Bryant Westbrook, I imagine. 

Kelee ringo?

Oh, You’re drunk and illiterate again. Ok. 

Show your work or fix your english, dipshit. Because otherwise you suggested that texas legend Bryant Westbrook went to school at Georgia you dumb Motherfucker. 

Then you’ll have to straighten me out, sir 

No matter how much wine I drink, you’ll always be rock stupid and worthy of mockery. Congrats, blind squirrel. 

Man, @Sydney Cartoon is on his game tonight. 

• Haha 1

Show your work or fix your english, dipshit. Because otherwise you suggested that texas legend Bryant Westbrook went to school at Georgia you dumb Motherfucker. 

it’s pretty funny when you are defiantly stupid. definitely more common than it should be, though.  

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Looked good for his first game. Not nearly as fast or explosive as I thought he’d be. And he still broke off a 30 yard run. With more experience he’ll turn into a great back.

I thought he looked exactly like in his hs hudl, speed and "explosiveness" will be good but those aren't his elite qualities.  There may be some over-hyped expectations among the fan base when it comes to things like Bijan's speed