2020 RB Bijan Robinson

7 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Show your work or fix your english, dipshit. Because otherwise you suggested that texas legend Bryant Westbrook went to school at Georgia you dumb Motherfucker. 

Fuck you dude. Going into any post being a massive tool is no way to go thru life. You misunderstood what was said because you wanted to misunderstand. Everyone else got it. 

So here's the test. Everybody else understood. Except for you. So who is the ignorant mother fucker. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Man. Last night was fun for a guy with a 3 year old who got to get shithammered and drink till 3 am. 

@NorLa Horns Sorry man. Just complete asshole buffoonery on my part. I’d try to explain what I was thinking but in the light of day I can’t even make an educated guess. Just straight up drunk fuckfacery by me. 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Man. Last night was fun for a guy with a 3 year old who got to get shithammered and drink till 3 am. 

@NorLa Horns Sorry man. Just complete asshole buffoonery on my part. I’d try to explain what I was thinking but in the light of day I can’t even make an educated guess. Just straight up drunk fuckfacery by me. 

I did not know this was behavior we had to apologize for. I’ve had several of those incidents and I thought the appropriate response was to hide from the board in shame for a few days and not read comments on my posts. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

So your "3 year old who got to get shithammered" drank till 3 am??

giphy.gif

I believe the proper response to SC’s post would be

9 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Show your work or fix your english, dipshit. Because otherwise you suggested that your 3 year old got shithammered, you dumb Motherfucker. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm speechless. 

tenor-22.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Please tell me you didn’t forget the 3 year old at the bar.  That’s definitely the dad version of the walk of shame.  Nothing worse than that shitty look from the bartender and all he can say is...dude. We’ve all been there.  

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, jeevsie said:

Confused.  Is this where we post about liking the couple of flashes Bijan showed on Sat?

it was said earlier that it seemed he rushed things a little bit at the line. Understandable when it’s your first college game and youre just excited/nervous. 
They got a pass out to him in space and after that imo he was able to settle in.

• 2 weeks later...

In my very limited medical opinion, think we’re going to see some lingering effects of that for the next few weeks i.e. Bijan isn’t going to be featured or if he is will look a little different. You don’t just walk out of that without your body saying holy fuck for a bit.

i’ve always thought hitting a player who’s head is closer to the ground than their fucking feet while mid air should be just as punishable as targeting. 15 yards and get tossed from the game. if he doesn’t get hit by the second guy on that play, he probably lands a bit awkwardly but not THAT bad.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

i’ve always thought hitting a player who’s head is closer to the ground than their fucking feet while mid air should be just as punishable as targeting. 15 yards and get tossed from the game. if he doesn’t get hit by the second guy on that play, he probably lands a bit awkwardly but not THAT bad.

It wasn’t head or neck contact though. It’s the perfect opportunity to jar the ball loose with a shot like that. If you don’t want to risk it then don’t try to hurdle people.

24 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

I've seen it called before.

It wasn’t head or neck contact though. It’s the perfect opportunity to jar the ball loose with a shot like that. If you don’t want to risk it then don’t try to hurdle people.

that’s fair enough, but I see it as a defenseless player. just as bad as hitting someone in the side and calling it a blindside, he’s defenseless in the air, with his body turned 180 degrees and zero feet established on the ground. if that’s not a defenseless player, i don’t know what is.