2020 RB Bijan Robinson

texifornia

15 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

In my very limited medical opinion, think we’re going to see some lingering effects of that for the next few weeks i.e. Bijan isn’t going to be featured or if he is will look a little different. You don’t just walk out of that without your body saying holy fuck for a bit.

I'd be surprised if he plays next week.  I would hope the medical staff doesn't mess around with neck or spine injuries.  It's not like you can just tape them up.

i'll be surprised if we see him again for awhile,  it also really sucks that our o line is pure trash, cant open a hole, and appears to be weaker than baby shit in the sun, because none of our RB's can seem to get going,   but i echo the mortal men would have been killed on that play 

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

i'll be surprised if we see him again for awhile,  it also really sucks that our o line is pure trash, cant open a hole, and appears to be weaker than baby shit in the sun, because none of our RB's can seem to get going,   but i echo the mortal men would have been killed on that play 

Ingram averaged 7.4 yards per carry. I’d say we didn’t run him enough.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I saw that once. It happened multiple times? Do we know if it was injury or stamina related?

I only saw it twice when the cameras were on him, but heard on radio it was multiple times. Did hear Bijan was fine late yesterday, but would agree with others there are probably lingering effects. I won’t be shocked if he isn’t playing Saturday as a precaution. 

2 hours ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I saw that once. It happened multiple times? Do we know if it was injury or stamina related?

I saw it a few times as well, but I don't think it's injury related. He wasn't limping, I think he was gassed. I remember last year he was talking about how he eats a shit ton of pizza. Whatever he's eating might be slowing him down. I dunno, I'm a tard

• Haha 1

I wonder what the Texas coaches and tech coaches specifically since they have game film review of the play, but also coaches in general, said/would say to their team about  hurdling players and how vulnerable you can be to a bad landing, and to the second hit that was obviously unnecessary as Robinson was going to be down where he landed, and made a dangerous situation worse. 

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I wonder what the Texas coaches and tech coaches specifically since they have game film review of the play, but also coaches in general, said/would say to their team about  hurdling players and how vulnerable you can be to a bad landing, and to the second hit that was obviously unnecessary as Robinson was going to be down where he landed, and made a dangerous situation worse. 

Looked like it should have been called targeting.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bijan isn’t fast, explosive or elusive. He’s a glider with some one-cut ability, but definitely not the best RB recruit in the nation.  Pretty disappointed, but we really aren’t utilizing his 1 or 2 strengths in this offense. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

3 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Bijan isn’t fast, explosive or elusive. He’s a glider with some one-cut ability, but definitely not the best RB recruit in the nation.  Pretty disappointed, but we really aren’t utilizing his 1 or 2 strengths in this offense. 

That’s what happens when you have a fucking moron running him directly into 6 defenders behind Denzel fucking Okafor

• Hook 'Em 4