2019-2020 LA Clippers

Goo Punch

Well now that Todd Wright is on the staff that effectively makes the Clippers my new team. Perfect timing! Should be one helluva year in the NBA, and the Clip Show will have a lot to do with that. Very excited about this upcoming campaign and seeing where it takes us. 

2 hours ago, Sweetnsourpoke said:

The Clippers are your 'new team'? What, are you the Kevin Durant of fans?

Seriously though.....what are your thoughts on the Patterson signing? He was a complete disappointment in OKC. Had high hopes for him coming from Toronto but he just never found his groove.

well first off i will gladly take the KD comparison; its an apt comparison, as I've always thought he and i have a similar build. second, before Coach Wright was in the NBA I simply rooted for former Horns. now that he's an NBA coach, his team will be my team, wherever he goes. 

as far as a signing like Patterson goes, I still don't know nearly enough about the team and its needs to opine on something like that, although i will say that if Jerry West signed off on it then that's cool with me. he's the front office GOAT as far as I'm concerned, and it honestly feels amazing to a)get to root for a jerry west-run team, and b)no longer have to root for a team from Philly. feels awesome. 

Edited by Goo Punch