Marshawn Lynch pisses off moms at football camp

Bruh Man

SMDH...this babied ass generation makes me sick. 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/02/marshawn-lynch-kids-football-camp-mom-sexist/?fbclid=IwAR19aiAKfkWX7SdoBRoUeor6hjorvrzGvTQmr1qkzmSg1wzX88T5Gh9bTis

Marshawn Lynch hurled F-bombs at a group of kids during a drill at his football camp in Seattle ... and when one of the moms confronted him, Marshawn asked, "Is there a man here with you?"

It all went down at Lynch's Fam 1st Family football camp on July 28 at a high school in West Seattle where Lynch was out on the field coaching up roughly 200 kids, some as young as 9 years old.

At one point, we're told 33-year-old Lynch tossed some of the kids out of a contact drill ... saying, "Get the f*ck out." It's unclear why Lynch booted the kids from the drill.

Some of the kids began to cry -- prompting at least one parent to intervene. We're told that parent went onto the field and pulled her kid out of the camp immediately, telling off a camp staffer in the process. The woman says she threw her son's jersey on the field in Marshawn's direction and stormed off.

Our video begins with Lynch walking up into the stands to try and speak with the upset mother and other parents at the camp.

The moms in our video (who have kids around 11 years old) wasted no time telling Marshawn they had huge issues with his language and conduct on the field.

Marshawn repeatedly asked the women, "Is there a man here with you?!"

In the video of the encounter, you can hear another parent tell Lynch, "What does that matter?!"

Lynch responds, "Because I want to speak to a man."

We spoke with Stephanie Siva, the mother who Lynch is speaking with in the video, and she told us she felt the question was incredibly sexist and she was offended by it.

Edited by Bruh Man

Lmao.... what would any parent expect from a camp by marshawn lynch?  I’ve always liked Lynch because he’s always himself regardless of the situation.  Although the speaking to a man part makes no senses.  He should have just told the mom to leave his fucking camp if her child is a pussy hah.

Would have been funnier if when the moms started laying into him if he had told them “I’m just here so I won’t get fined”

Seriously though generally uncoordinated and non-athletic 9 year olds and football camp doesn’t seem like a good combo anyway. Then throw some Beast Mode gas on the fire.

We have a maturity crisis in this country, from pro players dropping f bombs, to 80 year old grandmothers screaming at cashiers, to soccer moms getting in verbal and physical fights, to teenagers beating someone to death over a pizza slice, most of the people of this country are a bunch of morons.

• Like 3

We have a maturity crisis in this country, from pro players dropping f bombs, to 80 year old grandmothers screaming at cashiers, to soccer moms getting in verbal and physical fights, to teenagers beating someone to death over a pizza slice, most of the people of this country are a bunch of morons.

People used to shoot each other in the streets in AZ when they got cross with each other. The maturity crisis isn’t new, there are just more people, they live longer and technology has put their actions front and center.

People are morons though...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

Lmao.... what would any parent expect from a camp by marshawn lynch?  I’ve always liked Lynch because he’s always himself regardless of the situation.  Although the speaking to a man part makes no senses.  He should have just told the mom to leave his fucking camp if her child is a pussy hah.

In a backhanded sort of way, that is pretty much what he said ... double entendre.

Vic Mackey is like where the fuck is this Adidas wrestling camp at!!!!!!

And I laughed at that shit and I probably could deal with it as a parent if I had a kid there because I should have known better with Marshawn Lynch. But still with 9yos he is acting like they are all actually taking the first step to going pro and as an adult can't you have a little respect for parents not wanting their 9yos to get cussed at. And we know that Marshawn would not take some 9yo at Chuck E. Cheese telling him to get the fuck out of the way and stop hogging the whack a mole or cheating at skee-ball.

He is passionate about football. He is known for his intensity, don't come to beast mode's (likely free) football camp and expect to be handled with kid gloves.

He wanted a man to talk to so he could be more blunt about the situation without worrying about an overemotional response. 

It is what it is, if parents actually stay at many football practices around the country, they will see much worse than this.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Atticus said:

He is passionate about football. He is known for his intensity, don't come to beast mode's (likely free) football camp and expect to be handled with kid gloves.

He wanted a man to talk to so he could be more blunt about the situation without worrying about an overemotional response. 

It is what it is, if parents actually stay at many football practices around the country, they will see much worse than this.

yea...

http://footballscoop.com/news/suspends-two-assistants-following-sexist-womens-clinic-presentation/

WC1.jpg?w=575

Screen-Shot-2016-07-29-at-8.07.47-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-07-29-at-8.07.55-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-07-29-at-8.08.06-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-07-29-at-8.08.17-PM.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Atticus said:

Some of this is true. 

Don’t send little Tommy to Charles Oakley’s basketball camp if you wanna just shoot 3s and be a little bitch. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

To be fair, the world is populated by morons. From the first day 10k years ago to today. 

4 hours ago, Atticus said:

If he loves the sport, he needs to learn how to handle the moms.    Plenty of kids that would have played in years past, have parents who are...."concerned", to put it lightly, about the head-injury issue.  Fast-forward a decade, and you'll see far fewer of these camps as it is.

a football camp run by a hit-and-run criminal didn't turn out to be as soft and coddling as you thought it would be?  Big fucking shock.  Not news. Move the fuck on.  

Every fucking parent thinks their kid is going to the NFL these days.  You're not Somoan, learn a fucking trade jackass.  And no...LaCrosse has no long-term professional income stream.

I didn't read everyone's comments but he is the most entertaining, realist mfr in sports.   And the way he's apparently saved his money he's also a smart fucker.  I'm on team Marshawn.

Let's not forget he plowed his HS team when he was suspended and was working out with them.

Edited by midtown

4 hours ago, TexArcher said:

LMFAO at  taking your kid to a Marshawn Lynch football camp and being offended that he said the F word.  You're lucky he didn't take your boy to a scrip club and buy him his first fuck then go get him a tattoo, a grill, and an 8-ball.

This is exactly the kind of camp I've been looking for. Not for jr, for me of course. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
14 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Fools. He will get his shit pushed in. Zero to football in a week is Hollywood fantasy 

When you have virtually zero options including practice squad. We’ve lost our top 3 backs for the season in the last two weeks.  If he can pass block a little I’m all for it.  

Full disclosure: niner fan here. 

I feel you man.  would much rather beat the crap out of a full strength Seahawks team in Seattle to grab the one seed. 

Y’all have abused the Niners for 7 years. I’m not shedding any tears over the hawks’ rare bad fortune 

Much love and good luck. Hope it’s a competitive fun game. 

On 8/3/2019 at 12:55 PM, Dbeasy said:

At least partially because a lot of our popular culture celebrates some of the worst aspects of humanity.  Maybe as a result of children raising children, but it certainly goes hand-in-hand with a nearly complete inability to resolve conflict civilly.

Edited by TwiceHorn

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

At least partially because a lot of our popular culture celebrates some of the worst aspects of humanity.  Maybe as a result of children raising children, but it certainly goes hand-in-hand with a nearly complete inability to resolve conflict civilly.

Alexander Hamilton would like a word with you.  This isn’t exactly new.  

27 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Fuck that pussy ass Marshawn camp. I'm sending little MaC to James Harrison Camp. 

james-harrison-conf-cincy.jpg

I’m over 60 and have watched a lot of football. And for some damn reason I think JH is the baddest fucker I have ever seen play the game of football. I know, I know, there are so many great ones. Some far more decorated. But for me, if I was building a team, I would start with him. Harrison was a step different. 

7 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

I’m over 60 and have watched a lot of football. And for some damn reason I think JH is the baddest fucker I have ever seen play the game of football. I know, I know, there are so many great ones. Some far more decorated. But for me, if I was building a team, I would start with him. Harrison was a step different. 

Ronnie Lott

Youd be hard pressed to find a dirtier fucker. Vontez Burfict maybe.
Ronnie Lott

Yes sir.