Marshawn Lynch pisses off moms at football camp

Bruh Man

2 hours ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

I’m over 60 and have watched a lot of football. And for some damn reason I think JH is the baddest fucker I have ever seen play the game of football. 

He's not that unique. Lots of players throughout the history of the NFL have been steroid abusers.

Edited by BradInATX

58 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

If pass blocking is what’s missing, put an OL in at RB. 

Because they aren’t run threats and we don’t have any left. 

nfl is creaming right now for the Sunday night ratings the last weekend of the season.  

On 12/23/2019 at 6:30 PM, Junior Miller said:

Full disclosure:

big fucking deal bfd GIF

One of the great things about Surly is the self correcting feedback. I did it wrong by trying to qualify some lame thoughts. 

You did it wrong by jacking off internet dicks 

• Like 1

He is passionate about football. He is known for his intensity, don't come to beast mode's (likely free) football camp and expect to be handled with kid gloves.
He wanted a man to talk to so he could be more blunt about the situation without worrying about an overemotional response. 
It is what it is, if parents actually stay at many football practices around the country, they will see much worse than this.

It was called Lynch Family Camp with nine-year olds. Any coach yelling f-bombs at nine-year olds can’t be around kids. Nothing new about that.