Red Light in Window

I have a neighbor, widower in his 50s, who has started some odd behavior.  About once every two weeks he'll have a lamp with a red bulb in the front window very early in the morning.  In the last ten years he's had very few visitors, but now there seems to be different cars there every other day.

As far as I know, he's heterosexual (I knew his deceased wife) and not a druggie.  Works from home, so the visitors are there at random times throughout the day.

Does a red light have some modern meaning besides prostitution?

You should definitely post about it on Nextdoor so your entire neighborhood can start throwing around theories. Get all the olds in your hood all worked up about it, and they'll find out what the hell is going on before too long.

1 minute ago, TornACL said:

You should definitely post about it on Nextdoor so your entire neighborhood can start throwing around theories. Get all the olds in your hood all worked up about it, and they'll find out what the hell is going on before too long.

Nextdoor is such a hive of busybodies and retards.

On 4/3/2018 at 5:05 PM, Moby Ric said:

My money is on swingers.  I hear they put white rocks in their landscaping as a signal too. 

I heard it was the red mulch that meant swingers.

I got a neighbor with red mulch surrounded by white rocks; can’t imagine the sort of stuff that goes on inside their house.