FBI related shooting/suicide on Rainey St mid July

Cajun

7 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Weird FBI unrelated story... They shot and killed some guy in Robinson (*suburb* of Waco) a week or so ago. Raided his house, reports of explosives possibly. Same address had a 14 y/o girl apparently commit suicide about a year ago with a handgun shot to the chest.

This is the FBI thread now, right?

THat is very strange.  Was the "some guy" related to the 14 y/o girl that killed herself?  Or she did that, family moved out, and then he moved in?

29 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Weird FBI unrelated story... They shot and killed some guy in Robinson (*suburb* of Waco) a week or so ago. Raided his house, reports of explosives possibly. Same address had a 14 y/o girl apparently commit suicide about a year ago with a handgun shot to the chest.

Wow, that is crazy.

Are we sure it's the same address? Because the article I found has:

The McLennan County Sheriff’s Office Bomb Squad returned Friday afternoon to a home in the 700 block of East Stegall Drive in Robinson.

The neighborhood in which the shooting occurred is the same one in which a teenage girl was found dead on June 6, 2018 of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Officers said at the time they found the 14-year-old girl with a gunshot wound to the chest behind a barn-like building that appeared to be under construction at a home in the 700 block of East Stegall.

The article doesn't jump out and say it was the same address, just same block.

Edit: Nevermind. The dead girl was Clarisa Santos, mother Clara Santos, stepfather Gio Mitchell.

And Gio Mitchell was the one killed by the FBI.
Address is 780 E STEGALL DR  according to McClennan County Appraisal District.

Apparently dead dude's real name was Joshua Steven Mitchell and he went by Giovanni "Gio" Mitchell.  Guy that diddled 14 year old was her former stepfather Jose Manuel Gonzalez. So mom has an awesome history of picking winners. First got the diddler, then went with a guy that could be considered a little out there with his politics and had a little bit of a history "numerous charges involving explosives and impersonating police in addition to two counts of child endangerment, failure to identify as a fugitive, fraud, weapons violations and writing bad checks,"

I think the bad link here is momma, not some FBI gone rogue thing.

Edited by relapse98
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, relapse98 said:

Wow, that is crazy.

Are we sure it's the same address? Because the article I found has:

The article doesn't jump out and say it was the same address, just same block.

Edit: Nevermind. The dead girl was Clarisa Santos, mother Clara Santos, stepfather Gio Mitchell.

And Gio Mitchell was the one killed by the FBI.
Address is 780 E STEGALL DR  according to McClennan County Appraisal District.

Apparently dead dude's real name was Joshua Steven Mitchell and he went by Giovanni "Gio" Mitchell.  Guy that diddled 14 year old was her former stepfather Jose Manuel Gonzalez. So mom has an awesome history of picking winners. First got the diddler, then went with a guy that could be considered a little out there with his politics and had a little bit of a history "numerous charges involving explosives and impersonating police in addition to two counts of child endangerment, failure to identify as a fugitive, fraud, weapons violations and writing bad checks,"

I think the bad link here is momma, not some FBI gone rogue thing.

You know more than I do! I wasn't even aware of the circumstances with the 14 y/o and the first stepdad. I'm guessing that the investigation into that somehow led to further scrutiny of "Gio".

And no, this isn't really an FBI weirdness story, more of a weird story with an FBI connection.

9 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

If there's one thing I've learned from reading the internet over the last few weeks it's that Epstein is involved in all of this somehow. 

There's a reason this stuff is difficult to find in the US controlled/hosted mainstream media.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

11 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

This has been fascinating reading. I will probably never know the rest of the story, but wow.

I'd like to see the Coen's take a stab at this. 

Going through the story kinda reminds me of...

On 8/4/2019 at 7:09 PM, Cajun said:

The shit you hear driving for Lyft.

Anyway, last night I'm taking this group of millenials over to Rainey.  Girl starts talking about how she hates dirty 6th>Conversation turns to talk of shootings they've heard of there>Then one guy blurts out, 

"Hey, I was at the Container Bar a couple weeks ago and some FBI agent blew his brains out on the dance floor."

I said, "Are you sure?  I mean, I haven't heard a thing about that."

He swears it happened and that a bunch of FBI "showed up" and told them to stay off their phones, not record anything, and not say a word about what happened.  Then he said they went around deleting stuff off patrons devices.

Sounded like a bullshit fishy ass story to me, but I got curious, so I did some Googling.  What I found...

https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/fbi-agent-brother-to-cop-accused-of-murder-for-hire-plot-dead-by-suicide-sources/

Then this from Reddit...

Anyone else hear anything on this shit?

SIAP

Anyone who would leave a seven figure job on Wall Street for a job with the FBI is brain dead.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Was there supposed to be a point to this post?

Sorry sir.  I know weekend posts on Surly need to meet your stringent requirements.  

I was attempting to draw a curious parallel between A&M, the former tenant of his new corporate HQ, and World Class Capital.  It was appropriate that he moved his company into there since A&M and WCC are both long on appearances and constantly talking about the greatness, while both achieved very little and have almost nothing to show for their boasting.  WCC also thought that by moving offices, they'd somehow reinvent themselves and leave their baggage behind, so to speak.  A&M did the same thing, thinking that moving onto the SEC from the Big XII would solve all their problems and bring them the adoration and wealth they so brazenly craved.  I realize the parallels are not exact, but considering he bought that building from Texas A&M...that's what led me to the comparison.  If you want me to just focus on the dealings of WCC and Nate, and leave the A&M stuff off this thread, happy to do it.  My analyst use to work him for years and there's a lot to unpack there.