Wives and the Stupid Shit They Say/Do

Spur08

4 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

You people just don't know how to talk female.  You should have asked her if it was closer to the elevators that are on the same side of her favorite shoe store as the coffee place she goes every morning or the nail salon that she goes to every Thursday

You married a stripper, your insight on womaning is irrelevant. 

33 minutes ago, BearCountry11 said:

My wife has been “really into” this new show (You) recently despite spending 90% of the episode staring at her phone.  I call her out (since i hate the show and want to watch something else) and she insists she’s paying attention.  So tonight I ran a little experiment.  We watched an episode and she, predictably, was looking at her phone the whole time.  When the episode ended I asked if she wanted to watch another.  She agreed.  So i restarted the same episode to see if she would notice.  15 minutes in I had to break it to her.  She had no clue.  

Now I’m watching Duke/Clemson and she has retreated into the bedroom in a huff to “watch the damn show without me”.  Win?

Stay strong.  There will be blood.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BearCountry11 said:

My wife has been “really into” this new show (You) recently despite spending 90% of the episode staring at her phone.  I call her out (since i hate the show and want to watch something else) and she insists she’s paying attention.  So tonight I ran a little experiment.  We watched an episode and she, predictably, was looking at her phone the whole time.  When the episode ended I asked if she wanted to watch another.  She agreed.  So i restarted the same episode to see if she would notice.  15 minutes in I had to break it to her.  She had no clue.  

Now I’m watching Duke/Clemson and she has retreated into the bedroom in a huff to “watch the damn show without me”.  Win?

Hmm that's interesting.  We were watching that show the other night and in the middle of it my wife got naked and begged me to fuck her.  I prefer how we watch the show to how you watch the show.

• Like 1

Off topic CSB: I happened to be in Midland when the Hurricane Rita evacuation panic started in Houston.  I stopped at Home Depot on the way to the airport and picked up a chainsaw and some other stuff. Now the airlines won’t let you bring fingernail clippers on the plane but a chainsaw - no problem. /CSB
They would stop you from bringing fuel or even bar oil onboard, so...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, BearCountry11 said:

Oh man I'm gonna try this.

Don’t know if should go here or the high thread. So wife is a big square, but past year been hearing stories by multiple gf’s of hers how ammmazing Colorado gummies are. So I bought her a bag awhile back and she really liked them. Problem is that bag I bought her was a bag of micro dose 2.5mg shit. She has no idea/care about that kind of detail. Fast forward a few months and she runs out of those. So I get some more recently and they didn’t have the micro dose bag. I figured she could just portion each one out and be the same, so I told her I’d bring some more home. I get home and settle in, hang with kids and jump in the shower. She gets the shit out and f my carry on before I have a chance to explain and pops one. I’m the asshole an hour later.

15 minutes ago, Texaus said:

Don’t know if should go here or the high thread. So wife is a big square, but past year been hearing stories by multiple gf’s of hers how ammmazing Colorado gummies are. So I bought her a bag awhile back and she really liked them. Problem is that bag I bought her was a bag of micro dose 2.5mg shit. She has no idea/care about that kind of detail. Fast forward a few months and she runs out of those. So I get some more recently and they didn’t have the micro dose bag. I figured she could just portion each one out and be the same, so I told her I’d bring some more home. I get home and settle in, hang with kids and jump in the shower. She gets the shit out and f my carry on before I have a chance to explain and pops one. I’m the asshole an hour later.

This has thread content potential.  I'd like to see more details about the last two sentences - we're all assholes, no need to hold back.  

The opportunity to accidentally slip her another one down the road and report back could also be gold.  Could also be divorce, but there's another thread for that.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 2:31 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

You people just don't know how to talk female.  You should have asked her if it was closer to the elevators that are on the same side of her favorite shoe store as the coffee place she goes every morning or the nail salon that she goes to every Thursday

giphy.gif

On 1/14/2020 at 7:59 PM, BearCountry11 said:

How bout getting a 2nd job and buying another TV ya moerahn

Edited by mulletpelini

My wife is absolutely terrible with song lyrics. Case in point. I made the comment that Eminem is one of the greatest rappers of all time. Not THE greatest but one of the greatest. Just the way he flows and how complex his lyrics can get, it's something that you just don't hear today. She said "Eminem is also the first openly gay rapper so that's pretty cool". Uhhh what? She said that his song Cleanin Out My Closet was revolutionary. Uhhh yeah because he talked shit about his mom who was a pill popper and how he wanted to kill his ex wife. She sends me a link to the edited song (makes sense because she only heard this song on the radio) and shows me where he does it. I still can't believe this shit. This is what the lyrics said

What I did was stupid, no doubt it was dumb
But the smartest shit I did was take them bullets outta that gun
'Cause I'da killed him; shit I would've shot Kim and him both

But because the radio censors songs for kids she heard

'Cause I'da ****d him; **** I would've **** Kim and him both

She thought Eminem was going to fuck his dad and Kim at the same time. But it doesn't end there. She also points out this

Remember when Ronnie died and you said you wished it was me?
Well guess what, I am dead, dead to you as can be!

She didn't hear "dead". She heard "gay".

Well guess what, I am gay, gay to you as can be!

It doesn't even make sense in context! Oh son I wish you were dead instead of your other brother. Oh yeah mom? Well I'm gay.

• Like 1

My wife is absolutely terrible with song lyrics. Case in point. I made the comment that Eminem is one of the greatest rappers of all time. Not THE greatest but one of the greatest. Just the way he flows and how complex his lyrics can get, it's something that you just don't hear today. She said "Eminem is also the first openly gay rapper so that's pretty cool". Uhhh what? She said that his song Cleanin Out My Closet was revolutionary. Uhhh yeah because he talked shit about his mom who was a pill popper and how he wanted to kill his ex wife. She sends me a link to the edited song (makes sense because she only heard this song on the radio) and shows me where he does it. I still can't believe this shit. This is what the lyrics said
'Cause I'da killed him; shit I would've shot Kim and him both
But because the radio censors songs for kids she heard
'Cause I'da ****d him; **** I would've **** Kim and him both
She thought Eminem was going to fuck his dad and Kim at the same time. But it doesn't end there. She also points out this
Well guess what, I am dead, dead to you as can be!
She didn't hear "dead". She heard "gay".
Well guess what, I am gay, gay to you as can be!
It doesn't even make sense in context! Oh son I wish you were dead instead of your other brother. Oh yeah mom? Well I'm gay.

3fd9928651771d4cf935656d64e9d80e.jpg

1 hour ago, Classic Rock said:

There probably could be a whole new thread on Wives and lyricosis.

Wife: "Vincent Karma gonna get you..."

Me: "What?? Its Instant Karma."

Wife: "No, that doesn't even make sense"

Face Palm

Based upon your username I would defer to your knowledge in this area.

• Like 2

I guess I am never going to learn. Don't ever try logic with a women when it comes to discussing her friendships with other women after she has had a few glasses of wine.  I went from shoe in for sexy time to likely cold shoulder in <5 seconds.

Edited by Anastasis

3 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Today I took down a perfectly good bronze curtain rod and replaced it with a nickel one because it was “better”.  When pressed for more details on what made it better....tone.

At least I got to use one of the existing anchor holes and didn’t have to worry about leveling it.

So bless.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Flg8rfan said:

Wife woke me up in the middle of the night because she thought I was dead. Said I was cold and wasn’t snoring. I guess she prefers me snoring.

She was just excited about cashing in that life insurance check.  She already had it all spent.  Right now she is bitching to her friends that you weren't dead.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Wife left her purse at the restaurant last night.  Realized it when she got home.  Drove back and it was still there.

How in the holy hell does a woman not remember to get a purse?  You walked in with exactly one thing ... and forget it.  I have a phone, keys, wallet, and sunglasses that I take everywhere.  Out of those 4 things, I've forgotten my wallet ONE time in the last 30 years.  Like, I just don't understand how, when you get up from a place that is not your couch, you don't turn around and look to see if you've left anything.  I can't recall the last time my wallet has fallen out of my back pocket when sitting down.  I STILL look at the table, chair, and floor before I walk out of any place that I go.  /end rant

• Hook 'Em 1