Wives and the Stupid Shit They Say/Do

Spur08

I live in Chattanooga and we for decimated by an F3 that was 1,500 yards wide and 9 miles long. My neighborhood got hit hard and 4 houses down they are total losses. I’m extremely lucky and my only issue is we don’t have power.

I tell wife to not leave neighborhood today because she is going to run over shit but what do I know

02c55f63bb8780385a6b36e4a61f6db6.jpg

e0151b26912b20c73f2e1a53363b9eda.jpg

I didn’t tell you the best part. She works late and sits in driveway when she finally gets home and talks for 30 minutes and comes in and tells me something is wrong with her car. The time is 7:04 and Tirediscounters is .2 miles down the road and closes at 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

8 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Win:  My wife doesn't watch (or like) that show or most reality TV.

Lose:  My wife watches (& likes) "The Nanny" (Fran Drescher as "Nanny Fine").

I don't know if I can take that as a wash.

Watch a couple episodes of that and then watch Californication. Then look out for Chris Hansen.

56 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

I live in Chattanooga and we for decimated by an F3 that was 1,500 yards wide and 9 miles long. My neighborhood got hit hard and 4 houses down they are total losses. I’m extremely lucky and my only issue is we don’t have power.

I tell wife to not leave neighborhood today because she is going to run over shit but what do I know

I didn’t tell you the best part. She works late and sits in driveway when she finally gets home and talks for 30 minutes and comes in and tells me something is wrong with her car. The time is 7:04 and Tirediscounters is .2 miles down the road and closes at 7

well cross her off then.

• Like 1

At least it isn’t a quarter.
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

The real point is that the foil is much smaller than the pan and mostly unable to be used for anything else.

I’m glad y’all are focusing on the forest.

It’s enough for the toast though. And foil should be single use in almost all cases. Or can’t you afford to throw that 2¢ square away?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

The real point is that the foil is much smaller than the pan and mostly unable to be used for anything else.

I’m glad y’all are focusing on the forest.

I'm not the one worry about tin foil economics.

36 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s enough for the toast though. And foil should be single use in almost all cases. Or can’t you afford to throw that 2¢ square away?

Nope.  Can't afford that.  We reuse foil all the time.  I was unaware it was designed in a single use format and that toast could ruin it from future use.  

16 hours ago, Clintonaldo said:

So. Which part was your fault. The nail in the tire? Discount Tire being closed by the time she shut up? or the Tornado?

3 hours ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

3adad5bd789108a883a92b9bccb9081d.jpg
Sigh...this is typical. This was used for a piece of toast instead of the toaster.

If you have a pizza stone, put it under the cookie sheet, preheat for 30 minutes, put a silicone baking pad under the aluminum foil, and parchment paper on top of the foil, pre-butter your bread, then you have some M'Fin toast.

1 hour ago, CycleTex87 said:

If you have a pizza stone, put it under the cookie sheet, preheat for 30 minutes, put a silicone baking pad under the aluminum foil, and parchment paper on top of the foil, pre-butter your bread, then you have some M'Fin toast.

You ridiculous dude, it’s toast. 

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Chewbacca said:
On 4/14/2020 at 5:00 AM, Sam Lin said:
What keeps you from grabbing one from the garage and plugging your shit back in?

Spite.

This is what all long term marriages are based on.  When you don't care enough about your wife to want to spite her then it's time to call it quits.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, CycleTex87 said:

Make sure it's artisanal butter.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

For the best toast, you have to start with a sourdough starter.  Preferably at least 10 years old and fed with stone ground flour and rain water.

And then toasted in the brick oven that you built in the backyard that's fired with wood cut from oak trees you planted as a child

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

For the best toast, you have to start with a sourdough starter.  Preferably at least 10 years old and fed with stone ground flour and rain water.

My cousin claims to have a starter from 1860.  I asked her how she knew. "That's what I was told."

• Like 4