Wives and the Stupid Shit They Say/Do

Spur08

11 hours ago, nnm said:

What the hell happened to this thread? Guys arguing about the proper order of produce and groceries on a conveyor?  What the hell kind of twilight zone did I wander into?  Metrosexual thread is over on another board somewhere. 

Thanks to @wd40 for trying to get it back on track. It sounds like your wife has a lot of things between her legs. Are her and south Austin’s mom related?

aren't they all related in that regard?

it goes back to the women trashing their vehicles.  done with it?  drop it on the floor.  can't find it again later?  huh.  that's weird.

just got home.  while I'm unloading the car, she starts a load of laundry.  hot water.  because, you know, no one would want to maybe take a shower after a 12 hour drive and 5 minutes outside in the steambox we call Austin.

home sweet home

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, wd40 said:

aren't they all related in that regard?

it goes back to the women trashing their vehicles.  done with it?  drop it on the floor.  can't find it again later?  huh.  that's weird.

just got home.  while I'm unloading the car, she starts a load of laundry.  hot water.  because, you know, no one would want to maybe take a shower after a 12 hour drive and 5 minutes outside in the steambox we call Austin.

home sweet home

Do you tankless water heater, bro?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2020 at 8:23 AM, HornOnTheBayou said:

Seriously, quit talking about grocery bagging on the thread about hat size.

And for the record, some of you have some huge noggins. They're virtual planetoids. They're like an orange on a toothpick. Go cry yourself to sleep tonight, on your huge pillow.

Waterheads

Not my wife, but has been married twice.

Hanging out at my mom's today. She asks if I want to ride with her to pickup something from Craigslist and grab food. Sure, I have nothing else going on.

"Okay! Let's go!"

We're currently sitting in her car waiting for the seller to text her the address. 

26 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

You thought a woman had it all planned out?  Rookie.

I'm not sure what I thought. I probably didn't care, just along for the ride. 

It gets better though - we get to East Austin - she finally gets the address. It's off of Oak Knoll and 183. So we return home. Then she realizes that the address she got was from a different listing she had been replying to. Then the first seller gives her the address, which is in East Austin - not a block from where we were.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It gets better though - we get to East Austin - she finally gets the address. It's off of Oak Knoll and 183. So we return home. Then she realizes that the address she got was from a different listing she had been replying to. Then the first seller gives her the address, which is in East Austin - not a block from where we were.

Fuuuuuuuck!

I’ll be at the bar.  

On 8/1/2020 at 3:10 PM, Jameslaw121 said:

Yeah, since the Super Bowl, I've watched the Ken Burn's Doc. And about 100 replays on the MLB network. Nothing else much on a Sunday. Did try NASCAR a couple of times, but it didn't hold the boys interest much after about 30 laps.

Wait... they won't watch NASCAR but BASEBALL does keep their rapt attention on the TV?

On 7/31/2020 at 4:28 PM, Cheeseweasel said:

What thread am I in? 

It got Stanco-ed. He broke it with his nasty ass shit in the dishwasher.

BTW- Agitation while submersed inside a washing machine it going to clean those items way better than the sprayer arm in a dishwasher.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

Well done. Back on track. 

1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

It got Stanco-ed. He broke it with his nasty ass shit in the dishwasher.

BTW- Agitation while submersed inside a washing machine it going to clean those items way better than the sprayer arm in a dishwasher.

The grease fighting power of dish detergent does better than laundry detergent.  

Not my wife, but has been married twice.
Hanging out at my mom's today. She asks if I want to ride with her to pickup something from Craigslist and grab food. Sure, I have nothing else going on.
"Okay! Let's go!"
We're currently sitting in her car waiting for the seller to text her the address. 

You just wanted to bang her didn’t you

Wife once again FB shared a blatant piece of political bullshit about how an N95 mask was issued to a "Christopher Harrington with "CV19" patent ID .  I responded with the truth from easily found sources - by the time I spotted the deletion, her sister, & mom had "SMH'd" the post & 7 other women had all liked or angry faced the post (here it is 0305 hrs as I post this on Shag²).

So I re-posted it just a few minutes ago AND reported it as "Fake News".  2nd Time I've "FN" reported her posts.

Additionally, the author (person she got it from), I tracked down easily via that OP (through the phone app... easily done) & posted the same info AND reported her post as FN.  That person has since deleted my comment & then a few moments later blocked me from her page, so I doubt she has actually removed her post due to the facts.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Wife once again FB shared a blatant piece of political bullshit about how an N95 mask was issued to a "Christopher Harrington with "CV19" patent ID .  I responded with the truth from easily found sources - by the time I spotted the deletion, her sister, & mom had "SMH'd" the post & 7 other women had all liked or angry faced the post (here it is 0305 hrs as I post this on Shag²).

So I re-posted it just a few minutes ago AND reported it as "Fake News".  2nd Time I've "FN" reported her posts.

Additionally, the author (person she got it from), I tracked down easily via that OP (through the phone app... easily done) & posted the same info AND reported her post as FN.  That person has since deleted my comment & then a few moments later blocked me from her page, so I doubt she has actually removed her post due to the facts.

There are several threads this might belong in, like "why the fuck is a man on Facebook?" or "who gives a fuck?" 

But don't clutter up the sanctity of this thread

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

There are several threads this might belong in, like "why the fuck is a man on Facebook?" or "who gives a fuck?" 

But don't clutter up the sanctity of this thread

Talk about grocery shopping or oversized craniums not going away.

On the topic of women and vehicles. I was driving my truck from Jarrell to Tyler. Got to Waco, and my oil light came on. I pull over and find the nearest auto repair shop. They check it out. Clogged oil filter. Last time I had the oil changed...January 2019.  

* I never drive my truck. It’s used to take the trash out at the bar. Or randomly when I need to haul some thing. 

Mrs. CHIEF has probably set foot in HEB about 5 times in the last 10 years. I cook, therefore, I do the grocery shopping. Never send a woman to do a man's job. I buy her shit to fry, because that is her specialty. She has a good sense of reality, ask her to do something mechanical and the answer is always, "I'm just a chick, why do you think I would know how to do that"?

CHIEF

20 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I do the cooking so I do the shopping

I do the driving so I take care of the vehicles

The housekeeper does the cleaning so she tells me what she needs when I do the shopping

Various women take care of the sex chores so I get a variety

I like my system

Season 10 Story GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

On 8/1/2020 at 3:10 PM, Jameslaw121 said:

Yeah, since the Super Bowl, I've watched the Ken Burn's Doc. And about 100 replays on the MLB network. Nothing else much on a Sunday. Did try NASCAR a couple of times, but it didn't hold the boys interest much after about 30 laps.

It probably isn’t the kids fault. I was a photog for almost a decade, hard card and all. I loved it. Now, I couldn’t tell you the last time I intentionally watched a race or even really cared. They've watered it down so much and made a ton of ridiculous format changes that just turned it into a real steaming pile of shit.

4 hours ago, SuperSport said:

But you actually acknowledged the warning light and did something about it. That's not how this thread works.

You’re right. I’m sorry. I thought that going a year and a half without an oil change would qualify.

I realize that I should have ignored the light and  continued to drive. That would’ve been a more appropriate story. My apologies. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Okay Karen

• Hook 'Em 3

6yo son was excited about space program we're going to see soon and was telling mom (my wife) some space facts, when this one came out:

Son: The Earth goes around the Sun every 62 hours.

Wife: No, the Earth goes around the Sun every 24 hours.

Me: You sure about that?

Wife: Huh?

Me: Say it again.

Wife: The Earth goes around the Sun every 24 hours.

Me: Think about it.

Wife: I don't get it.

Me: The Earth goes around the Sun every 365 days. It revolves once every 24 hours.

Wife: Whatever.

My wife is an elementary school teacher (special education).

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1