Wives and the Stupid Shit They Say/Do

Spur08

14 minutes ago, Colonel Sanders said:

My wife:  I just texted you a website that looks kind of suspicious, but they have really good deals on car seats.  They are cheaper than I've ever seen them before, by a lot.

Me:  Googles qdwcz.com.   Yeah it looks like this is a scam, don't buy anything from them.

My Wife:  Oh, it's too late, I already bought two.

The good news is you probably got some underage scat pics in that deal. 

• Hook 'Em 2

My wife:  I just texted you a website that looks kind of suspicious, but they have really good deals on car seats.  They are cheaper than I've ever seen them before, by a lot.
Me:  Googles qdwcz.com.   Yeah it looks like this is a scam, don't buy anything from them.

Look who’s waiting 7-10 days for a new credit card...

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Colonel Sanders said:

Because if there’s any place you want to maximize your savings, it’s car seats.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 2/27/2021 at 3:50 PM, Nivek said:

Of course she is married.  Notice how she couldn't admit she was wrong?

My parents divorced in 1973 and the next time I hear my mom admit she was wrong will be the first. This is an actual quote: “I may have made mistakes but I was never wrong at the time.”

I don’t support my dad dumping her but I sort of understand. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

On 2/27/2021 at 12:02 PM, Post Oak said:

Bless her heart.

Btw I fucking love my battery organizer and tester.  I'm a dork

I just drop them.  If the bounce/flip they are depleted.  If they have a dampened response they are good.

15 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Boy's 2nd birthday today. Wife takes a ton of pics on her phone and sends them to me. Tells me to post on Facebook. I post. 

"Why are there never pics of me and him?"

15 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Boy's 2nd birthday today. Wife takes a ton of pics on her phone and sends them to me. Tells me to post on Facebook. I post. 

"Why are there never pics of me and him?"

Did she tell you that she did send some of him with his father?

On 2/28/2021 at 9:22 PM, Colonel Sanders said:

My wife:  I just texted you a website that looks kind of suspicious,

Me:  Googles website.   Yeah, it looks like this is 100% phishing & virus laden, don't click there.

My Wife:  Oh, it's too late, I already looked all over it to see what they were selling.  That's how I got the website address to email over to you.

I was looking for a different kind of punchline..

I witnessed a ton of women doing stupid shit at my complex during the snowpocalypse:

Pouring hot water on frozen wind shields

Exposed fires on patios inches from door ways

Scraping ice off cars with metal spatulas.

Attempting drive out the exit which is up hill and so icy one can't walk up it without falling or sliding back down

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

I witnessed a ton of women doing stupid shit at my complex during the snowpocalypse:

Attempting drive out the exit which is up hill and so icy one can't walk up it without falling or sliding back down

Which one was your wife? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/2/2021 at 9:08 PM, MissingInAction said:

Well if you had scraped the ice off the car she wouldn’t have had to use hot water or a spatula, would she? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, CycleTex87 said:

I found that a spatula worked pretty good to scrape ice off of my windshield.  Living in Houston we don't generally keep ice scrapers in the car.  What should I have used otherwise?

Plastic spatula is fine, it’s metal you don’t want to use. You can scratch your windshield to hell.  Best is to get an early start, crank the heater up all the way on defrost, and use a brush to get rid of it after the shell stuck to the glass melts. 

6 hours ago, CycleTex87 said:

I found that a spatula worked pretty good to scrape ice off of my windshield.  Living in Houston we don't generally keep ice scrapers in the car.  What should I have used otherwise?

Credit cards work.  Best to just let it warm up and melt. 

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Plastic spatula is fine, it’s metal you don’t want to use. You can scratch your windshield to hell.  Best is to get an early start, crank the heater up all the way on defrost, and use a brush to get rid of it after the shell stuck to the glass melts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

So, the youngest asked mom the other day if she could get him a safe. He's 10, so gotta protect that $38 he has for chores and leftover Christmas.

This just came in: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L7U3SXW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_E52AZYC3KAS0SS342SYW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Son: I can't find the keys to my safe and I cannot remember the code or find the paper with the code written on it.

Wife: I was cleaning up and I put them in a safe place.

Dad: Where is that?

Wife: I can't remember.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

Son: I can't find the keys to my safe and I cannot remember the code or find the paper with the code written on it.

Obviously inside the safe would be the safest place

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, markstanco said:

So, the youngest asked mom the other day if she could get him a safe. He's 10, so gotta protect that $38 he has for chores and leftover Christmas.

This just came in: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L7U3SXW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_E52AZYC3KAS0SS342SYW?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Probably a little weird, but I would have loved one of those when I was ten.....and right after I discovered tits

Reminds me of our safety deposit box at the bank. Wife set it up ~4 years ago. She has no idea where the key is. But she says that’s fine because she’s never put anything in it
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5