Them That Follow: Goggins, Gaffigan, Sneks

NWBuck

14 minutes ago, Jerry Callo said:

That's going on the list of movies to see.  Great cast.

Agreed- I hope they use some of the same sneks that we saw in Raiders of the Lost Ark... they're really masters of their craft. 

Shit, man, what's gotten into Gaffigan lately? And I remember when Goggins was a Footballguys.com poster that most people had no idea was even an actor. Now he's a name in Hollywood & produces too ...

Edited by wood

12 hours ago, wood said:

Shit, man, what's gotten into Gaffigan lately? And I remember when Goggins was a Footballguys.com poster that most people had no idea was even an actor. Now he's a name in Hollywood & produces too ...

I first remember Goggins from The Shield, which was one of my favorite television series.  I have no memory of him before that, but I have been really impressed with most things he's done since then.  Even in a bad movie he stands out as a positive.  I went back through his IMDB page and he's in a ton of things I saw growing up.  He was in Major League III, the Hillary Swank Karate Kid movie, Joy Ride, and a bunch of other barely memorable movies. It's crazy how one perfect role can blow up your career and turn you from a Hollywood C-lister into Hollywood gold.

• Like 1