Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

Or like what a bowling alley located within an airport would look like!

Surely there is one somewhere.

The carpeted walls are so 1970's van-like. If the locker room's a-rockin', don't come a-knockin'. Candy's just doing her thing.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Image result for No you haven't gif

Waiting for you to be Hermancipated from this delusion.

First of all, that thread title is greatness.  Second of all, you’re just fucking wrong otherwise, and you should educate yourself before talking shit. Finally, finally. 

Edited by closetojumping

37 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

First of all, that thread title is greatness.  Second of all, you’re just fucking wrong otherwise, and you should educate yourself before talking shit. Finally, finally. 

Yeah, hermancipate yourself from mental slavery.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

not even sure what to say about this update ... 

Hamm Lite :: 

I'll have a full update tomorrow but 2022 4-star QB Ty Simpson was in town. His dad Jason is the head coach for Tennessee-Martin and had a bye week. Simpson also camped at A&M this summer. Ty was absolutely blown away and spent a lot of time talking with Fisher.

He also has a lot of connections to the staff. Jay Graham coached for his dad at UT-Martin. Darrell Dickey coached his dad at Mississippi State. UT-Martin is recruiting Jimbo's son Trey at QB.

https://247sports.com/Player/Ty-Simpson-46056473/

longer update here :: 

Over the summer, Texas A&M hosted quite a few top quarterback prospects both from the Lone Star State as well as all around the country. One of those was Martin (Tenn.) Westview class of 2022 passer Ty Simpson.

The 6-foot-1.5, 181-pound sophomore is ranked as the No. 57 overall prospect in his class in the early 247Sports top 100. This past weekend, Simpson returned to Aggieland against to watch A&M face Auburn. He was joined by his father, Tennessee-Martin head coach Jason Simpson.

"I felt like it was going to be a great game between some powerhouse schools and some powerhouse football teams," Simpson said of his reasoning for choosing to attend the game. "And it was a great game. I really liked the quarterback play from those two teams with Kellen Mond and Bo Nix. And also the offensive minds that coach Fisher and Gus Malzahn have. It was my dad's off week, so why not go down there?"

Simpson came away impressed with the atmosphere at Kyle Field.

"I thought it was great; one of a kind," he said. "There aren't many places like College Station where people are actually into the game like the people at Kyle Field were. The Cadets and the tradition it has at Kyle Field, I think it's one of the best in football."

Though the Aggies ultimately lost, Simpson had a good experience and was able to spend a lot of time with head coach Jimbo Fisher.

"I talked to coach Fisher a lot, actually," he said. "After the game, he came and sat at my table. He talked to me and my dad. Coach Dickey came and talked to us too. Coach Fisher was just saying it was rough - in man coverage, they couldn't get off. And it was, especially with Auburn's big defensive linemen that they have. He was talking about how the offense was doing and how Kellen was doing.

"He was also telling me about recruiting and recruiting me and whatnot. He told me, 'You know Ty, we think a lot of you and we want you here at Texas A&M. We think you're going to turn out to be a great player and hopefully you'll come be a part of this great program. We'll be at your school this spring and we'll take this relationship as far as it goes.'"

Simpson says the experience helped the Aggies' out in his eyes.

"For sure, it made me even more interested in Texas A&M," he said. "Jimbo Fisher is one of the best coaches in college football. (There are) not many people like him, especially what he did at Florida State with all those quarterbacks and the first-round picks he's had."

In addition to the two trips he has now made to College Station, Simpson has several ties to the Aggie coaching staff.

"Jay Graham was on his staff, actually," Simpson said of his father. "I think a lot of coach Graham. And then coach Darrell Dickey actually coached my dad while he was in college at Mississippi State. I've got a lot of connections down there. In fact, Trey Fisher, Jimbo's son, is getting recruited by UT-Martin."

In addition to A&M, Simpson has seen another SEC West school in person this fall and will see a third in the very near future.

"I've been to Ole Miss already," he said. "I'm going to Alabama this coming up weekend. And then I'm probably going to Penn State soon as well."

Edited by golfclap

30 minutes ago, golfclap said:

I'll have a full update tomorrow but 2022 4-star QB Ty Simpson was in town. His dad Jason is the head coach for Tennessee-Martin and had a bye week. Simpson also camped at A&M this summer. Ty was absolutely blown away and spent a lot of time talking with Fisher.

He also has a lot of connections to the staff. Jay Graham coached for his dad at UT-Martin. Darrell Dickey coached his dad at Mississippi State. UT-Martin is recruiting Jimbo's son Trey at QB.

https://247sports.com/Player/Ty-Simpson-46056473/

Quid pro quo?