Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

3 minutes ago, Not a Sock said:

Don't you ever summon that fucking mental case to this board, we don't need a 4000 word essay on aggy's obvious bullshit.

Notice I didn’t @ him. I know the god damn rules man :)   I should have said, on their board. No one needs convincing here. 

Edited by fattyflattie

These guyd need a lesson from [mention=542]golfclap[/mention] how outside of a school or 2 that nobody gives a shit about going to aggy to play with a bunch of OOS guys they don't know while everyone else is going to Texas or others.

Chin Pubes, know u r here. Fuck off fatty!
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Gods work @texifornia, many thanks. 

It continues to baffle me how many things are just said, with no basis, to comfort themselves.  Over and over again.  Terrible Oline, no one in the NFL, bad recruiting.   I really wish Rduke cared more about proving them wrong on those points, as opposed to financial nonsense.  Would be nice to see 2500 word retorts to all that bullshit on a daily basis. 

No it wouldn’t. Fuck off. By the way, encouraging the mentally ill on their quixotic quests is borderline immoral. Also, maybe the best guy for any job isn’t a moron who is also a pathological liar and still insists he has weekly meetings with CDC in Belmont and that the UT Hall of Fame is still under construction in the SEZ. 

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

No it wouldn’t. Fuck off. By the way, encouraging the mentally ill on their quixotic quests is borderline immoral. Also, maybe the best guy for any job isn’t a moron who is also a pathological liar and still insists he has weekly meetings with CDC in Belmont and that the UT Hall of Fame is still under construction in the SEZ. 

Jeez, mea culpa. Obviously was somewhat tongue in cheek. I was unaware of any mental illness, just that he annoys them on rant and texags. 

Cosmic karma, I’m having to listen to 2 aggys discuss how they were 1 game away from it all in ‘12 in an echoing hallway.  So getting the entire conversation twice.  Now cockriding Bama, and discussing how they are at a disadvantage not having full 12th man in the stands. 

15 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Jeez, mea culpa. Obviously was somewhat tongue in cheek. I was unaware of any mental illness, just that he annoys them on rant and texags. 

Cosmic karma, I’m having to listen to 2 aggys discuss how they were 1 game away from it all in ‘12 in an echoing hallway.  So getting the entire conversation twice.  Now cockriding Bama, and discussing how they are at a disadvantage not having full 12th man in the stands. 

This is somewhat redemptive for your indiscretion. Delightful. 

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

This is somewhat redemptive for your indiscretion. Delightful. 

Fwiw, they topped it off with a few minutes of uniform talk, after determining they were the best team in the nation in ‘12.  It was never mentioned the team was made up of big 12 players.  But you knew that would be the case.   

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Echoing the echo chamber in a literal echo chamber. How about that.

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Kind of a weird kid to pick to be the CRAAAAZY choice - a position that we historically have recruited well at and a coach who's a strong recruiter

Reveal hidden contents

Eft3mhmXsAIn9KO?format=png&name=360x360Eft3m1AWoAMJrng?format=png&name=360x360

Fwiw, Spiegleman said that Texas and LSU are Harris' top two, with Ohio State running third 

1 minute ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Kinda surprised they haven't offered Klubnik yet, especially since they have zero chance of landing Ty Simpson. But it looks like they *have* offered a QB from New Jersey, so I guess they're sticking with what they know.

They're too busy looking for a QB who doesn't fit Jimbo's offense 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Translation: Jimbo and the coaches haven't had a chance to check out the Cherry Hill high school rosters. Once that happens, we'll have a write-up on those who would be ranked higher if they played in Texas. I'll tell you right now... whomever they are, the Aggies are already in a good spot to land them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Radical Larry said:

Translation: Jimbo and the coaches haven't had a chance to check out the Cherry Hill high school rosters. Once that happens, we'll have a write-up on those who would be ranked higher if they played in Texas. I'll tell you right now... whomever they are, the Aggies are already in a good spot to land them.

I heard there is s game in Cherry Hill Park.

Looks like aggy went with 2 different types of edits at midnight - this one appears to be the most common style ::

while this one (Ty Simpson here) indicates a bit higher profile or target ::

Eg1v9XFWsAElmYv?format=jpg&name=large

or this one (in Donovan Green's composite pic) -- which, like the Ty Simpson edit, appear to sell Adidas more than aggy, which is probably smart ::

Eg1LNS0WoAEqoYI?format=jpg&name=large

58 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Looks like aggy went with 2 different types of edits at midnight - this one appears to be the most common style ::

while this one (Ty Simpson here) indicates a bit higher profile or target ::

Eg1v9XFWsAElmYv?format=jpg&name=large

or this one (in Donovan Green's composite pic) -- which, like the Ty Simpson edit, appear to sell Adidas more than aggy, which is probably smart ::

Eg1LNS0WoAEqoYI?format=jpg&name=large

I think we did the same thing, with the edit the OL that everybody is bitching about in the 2022 thread being the generic one and the 3 part “Your Texas story starts now” being for the high priority targets. 

Edited by bEastTexas

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Holy fuck. Look at that Gonzales flag edit with the championship trophy. 

Don't you actually have to have something before you taunt people about come and taking it?

Someone should edit that flag to show an empty trophy room instead

Oh they have a championship trophy alright. 

Screen_Shot_2018_02_28_at_5.14.34_PM.png 

• Hook 'Em 1

Spoke to Bear Alexander

Brian Perroni STAFF

Posted on 49 mins, V I P, User Since 206 months ago, User Post Count: 0

49 minsVIP

206 months

I will have a full update in the morning but I know a lot of people had questions after his tweet tonight saying he had made a decision.

He wouldn’t tip his hand but says that he has decided in his mind. He says he will probably announce it soon but that is a relative term. I asked if he meant like in the next week and he said probably not because he still needed to talk things over with his parents.

We talked about Elijah Robinson using the bear gifs and he is a big fan of Robinson. He said Robinson has been on him since he was in eighth grade and the fact that he was the first in-state player in his class offered by A&M was a big deal to him.

I honestly don’t know where it’s going to be but I think A&M has as good a chance as anybody