Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Would love to see Jimbo play Madden.  Does he play New Orleans and run Kamara off left tackle on 1st down, Kamara off right tackle on 2nd down, then have two TEs running hook patterns for Brees on 3rd down every possession?

He lets the play clock run town to 1 second on every play, and then yells at his remote for not making it to the 5th read in its progression 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Would love to see Jimbo play Madden.  Does he play New Orleans and run Kamara off left tackle on 1st down, Kamara off right tackle on 2nd down, then have two TEs running hook patterns for Brees on 3rd down every possession?

Pretty sure  he plays as the Ravens because he still gets PTSD whenever he has to line up against Lamar Jackson from the 63-20 drubbing he got at FSU, and then he makes him throw strictly from the pocket and screams “Failure!” every time he has to scramble for a first down. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

Yea so uhhhh how do I download that mod on Madden?

Find a genie, wish in the following order:

1) Be 8 inches shorter
2) Be impotent
3) have some dipshits give you 75 million dollars so you can attract a female to put up with a limp midget who likes to watch you get fucked by high school and college age athletes

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Jesus there's like 10 offer-worthy RBs in state this year.

To be fair if we do end up with LJ they are going to be desperate for an elite RB this cycle, not just offer worthy. Don't know much about 2022 but if Blue and Jones are the presumed top 2 in state and not showing them interest they wont really have a choice. 

4 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

To be fair if we do end up with LJ they are going to be desperate for an elite RB this cycle, not just offer worthy. Don't know much about 2022 but if Blue and Jones are the presumed top 2 in state and not showing them interest they wont really have a choice. 

I meant '22 as "this" year, given the thread.

They've got Price and Miller as layup offer candidates right off the top of my head

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Jesus there's like 10 offer-worthy RBs in state this year.

No shit. 2022 RB in Texas is fucking loaded, it's not just Jones and Blue. Jadarian? Broadway? Jayshon Powers? That Legacy team has Miller AND Donnell. FFS, what about DeAnthony Gatson? That guy is way undervalued, imo. that's just scratching the surface.  

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I meant '22 as "this" year, given the thread

Oh I know. Just saying since they fucked up in '20 and if they whiff on LJ and then the top tier in state in '22 idk if they can afford to settle for that next tier in state. But again, idk where the top tier ends in '22

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Jimbo clearly hasn’t made recruiting Texas a priority. It’s almost as if he just signed with a&m for the guaranteed $75 MM and isn’t going to work for it since he doesn’t have to. 

One more thing to consider.  They have been openly paying players.  I wonder if regional schools and coaches are all keeping an eye on them to turn them in.  NCAA seemed to give them a pretty decent punishment for contacting recruits during dead period.  I think it was the NCAAs way of telling them, we know what you’re doing.  I think rather than dropping bags to in state recruits, they’ve focused on dropping bags to NJ and FL recruits to keep low for right now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, victory88 said:

One more thing to consider.  They have been openly paying players.  I wonder if regional schools and coaches are all keeping an eye on them to turn them in.  NCAA seemed to give them a pretty decent punishment for contacting recruits during dead period.  I think it was the NCAAs way of telling them, we know what you’re doing.  I think rather than dropping bags to in state recruits, they’ve focused on dropping bags to NJ and FL recruits to keep low for right now.

Their main bag rival is currently under the heaviest of bag scrutiny, so if anyone is going to turn them in for blatant violations it's probably swamp aggy

3 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

The long-term impact of the Jimbo Fisher bag man recruiting model.

https://thespun.com/acc/florida-state/kirk-herbstreit-thinks-1-major-program-has-a-culture-problem

That article glosses over how badly Jimbo Fisher screwed up that program. Part of it is on the FSU admin for coddling him and giving him everything he wanted when he threw his tantrums but Jimbo royally screwed up that program and Taggart is a joke. Norvell has a tough climb.

Oh hey, I guess the aggy coaches really don't want to look at the in-state RBs. they've offered another OOS RB, this one again from the NE. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Nicholas-Singleton-46084442/

@texifornia, @Hank_Hill, and @SydneyCarton  --- that's 16 RB offers out. 2 in state. With the RB class that Texas is producing in 2022. CHEFSFUCKINGKISS dot GIF 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, golfclap said:

Oh hey, I guess the aggy coaches really don't want to look at the in-state RBs. they've offered another OOS RB, this one again from the NE. 

@texifornia, @Hank_Hill, and @SydneyCarton  --- that's 16 RB offers out. 2 in state. With the RB class that Texas is producing in 2022. CHEFSFUCKINGKISS dot GIF 

Lol. We really, really need Robinson and Elko to get work up north. Like after this season. Holy shit, that team will lose 15 guys.

Meanwhile, there is more than enough "They don't value Texas players" negative shit to be handing out in powerpoint and dossiers to Texas HS coaches and trainers.  

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Meanwhile, there is more than enough "They don't value Texas players" negative shit to be handing out in powerpoint and dossiers to Texas HS coaches and trainers. 

There's a 7on7 team, that will remain nameless, in their groupchat they post DJ Khaled/another one gifs every time aggy offers an OOS kid. I don't even think the coaches and trainers are needed at this point.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Lol. We really, really need Robinson and Elko to get work up north. Like after this season. Holy shit, that team will lose 15 guys.

Pedo State should hire them since they're disrupting their recruiting.  

Edited by Mdhorn

1 hour ago, golfclap said:

There's a 7on7 team, that will remain nameless, in their groupchat they post DJ Khaled/another one gifs every time aggy offers an OOS kid. I don't even think the coaches and trainers are needed at this point.

Am I the only poster who's not involved in a group chat?  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, golfclap said:

Yeah, but Jimbo told Harold Perkins he wasn't going to let him leave the state.  I'm starting to think the Perkins/PJ Williams/Green trio may not be the aggy locks they think/hope.

so let me get this straight. mother fucking aggy opens up the state for other SEC schools (they pimp the SEC more than they pimp their own school) to recruit the shit out of this state, but then they don't even bother recruiting the state? 

seriously, they are like the asshole dorky regarded half step brother who fucks up everything.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, golfclap said:

Ohio St leads for him. Elijah Robinson can land any player in Greater Philly, but Reading isn’t in his wheelhouse so this is just a desperation offer.

Edited by George Clooney
  • Hook 'Em 1

If you want to see who they will get out East, it’s easy. 

1. High 3 star, low 4 star 

2. In Northeast region, mainly PA 

3. Not going Ohio State or Penn State mostly because they’re not good enough for Ohio State and Penn State won’t drop that bag

4. Other teams in said prospects top group includes names such as Ole Miss, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, or Oregon

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1