Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

First up: Which in-state school is the most overrated and why?

some kid: oklahoma state, just because.

I suppose the kid must live in Okla-fucking-homa, although I figured this was a Texan sports magazine polling in-state (meaning, Texans) 'cruits.

Or is this an a-ok signtal for TX to annex OK?!

• Fuck You 1

On 2/10/2021 at 7:42 AM, texifornia said:

Some aggy rollercoasterisms

Hide contents

EtpPtSnWgAMOH_u?format=jpg&name=smallEtqa0CpXEAMHuWt?format=jpg&name=smallEtqa2QTXAAEKMkU?format=jpg&name=smallEtqa3lJXIAAjpmM?format=jpg&name=smallEt1GB78XUAEE_nh?format=jpg&name=smallEt1GCUFXMAMYVvs?format=png&name=small

This is some good shit. It reminds of when they were all going on about WRTS in 2013-2014.  Every time they're up and we're down, they convince themselves things have permanently changed and they'll forever be the top dog.  It's hilarious to see. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, satyanash said:

By the end of Herman's time here, players were actively negatively recruiting the program to HS kids. That sort of thing would have stuck in their minds. All A&M, TCU, blOU, etc. have to do is reinforce it and no more new coach bump

You are so stupid sometimes. I'm not just talking about the negativity, I'm talking about genuine idiocy.

What you basically just said is that players were badmouthing the previous staff and so all our recruiting rivals have to do is remind recruits of how bad the program was talked about under the previous staff and then there's zero boost from getting rid of that previous staff and resetting the program.

"Do you remember how much trash the players talked about the previous program and staff? Don't forget that, it's exactly why you can't go play there for a completely different program and staff!"

You have to be actively trying to be this dumb sometimes.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Have not sent a db prospect to the league in *checks notes* 1 year! Those fucking dopes. 

I mean it's not like they have any kind of particular interest in that guy anyway: 

https://vimeo.com/190793928

Who are Kris Boyd, Holton Hill, DeShon Elliott, and Brandon Jones. Soon to joined by several others.

7 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Liucci

Hide contents

EuHizKLXYAQd6Ml?format=jpg&name=largeEuHizheXcAkdLY8?format=jpg&name=largeEuHiz6wXIAE-4LJ?format=jpg&name=large

So the Aggys have their first decent season in a pandemic year when the only decent team they beat was Florida and now they are the big dog in the state? For them to outrank us in recruiting, our program has to be in conplete disarray, which it was last year. Even Herman was able to outrecruit them when he had not so terrible years. Any decent coaching staff or decent record on the field for us guarantees that Texas will outrecruit those faggots.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Liucci

Hide contents

EuHizKLXYAQd6Ml?format=jpg&name=largeEuHizheXcAkdLY8?format=jpg&name=largeEuHiz6wXIAE-4LJ?format=jpg&name=large

Looch is realizing that aggy just finished second in the SECW, probably their peak as long as Saban is around, the season that Looch has been promising his subs that has been coming for years...yet they still don't have a clear recruiting advantage against a team who has sucked ass for the better part of a decade. And that terrifies him.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Barbacoa said:

So tell me, what is it exactly that put you over the top and made you commit to Texas?

“Well, I got on Twitter and it seemed like they had a lot of momentum based on the coaches tweets.”

What’s aggy’s spiel?

“Yeah, we play in the same conference as Alabama. Maybe you’ve heard of them.”

“Didn’t you watch us this year? We had a shootout (if you can call lasers bouncing off the turf ‘shots’) with Vanderbilt. LSU’s QBs sucked more than ours. That win over 4-loss Florida...now THAT was a program defining win!”

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, TheBryMan81 said:

"They will be mediocre for the next 4,5,8 years with a good season peppered in here and there."

I swear, the self awareness on that site is off the charts.

One good season and they jizz themselves for a decade. The werm has terned!!!!

Edited by Bevo14

20 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Yes, they have this figured out. They took a kid that didn't have an offer from one of the best QB coaches in the game, and is likely a baseball player.

When Weigman bails after the MLB draft, I guess Chin Pubes, Tarpley. Perroni, Drunken Daddy98, Hamm and the other clowns will go all in on a Murphy flip.  Those fucking clowns will put on full court press about Baggins getting him to the NFL minus $300,000, crab legs theft and rape.    

On 2/12/2021 at 6:14 PM, Elmer_Fudd said:

Xterminator is approaching Carter66 and RiverRat level of stupid.

EuPa5c4XcAQK4TB?format=jpg&name=smallEuPa5yEXEAEKUvl?format=jpg&name=smallEuPa6E0XMAE8SWL?format=jpg&name=small\

Also holy shit, Martrell Harris' dad is a bad man: https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_7bc14ba6-4cf2-11ea-b002-2bfcfb77ff21.html

EuPa6a2XEAEBtHa?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by texifornia