Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Faceļ»æ

Neonmoon

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I love the fact that they're now relying on bama to win recruiting battles on their behalf, too.

Is there nothing these idiots won't ride saban's coattails on?

Don't answer, I already know.

Also, rep x 1000 to texifornia for doing the lord's work in this thread. Glorious tears to behold.

Definitely! Ā Donā€™t think your work is not appreciated texafornia! Ā My 2nd favorite thread.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

When you havenā€™t won a national title since ā€˜39 and theĀ last time you even played for a conference title was 5 presidents ago, you would think you wouldnā€™t run your mouth. Ā 

Youā€™d also think some fat, greasy douche with chin pines wouldnā€™t be a celebrity.
Ā 

Forget it, Jake. Itā€™s aggy.Ā 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

When you havenā€™t won a national title since ā€˜39 and theĀ last time you even played for a conference title was 5 presidents ago, you would think you wouldnā€™t run your mouth. Ā 

Yeah but that would require you be tethered to reality and know that they have 1 and not 3 national titles and they have no conference titles since Y2K.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Enchubben said:

LOL at comparing Jimbo at FSU and Sark at Washington. Ā The five years before Sark took the reigns, the Huskies went 12-47.Ā 6 conference wins inĀ 5 years.

Itā€™s a fucking miracle he got that team to .500, much less winning bowl games.

I know it's Aggy but that is an idiotic comparison. Even though it was time for Bowden to go, none of his 2000s teams prior to Jimbo's arrival had losing records. Aggy conveniently forgets that Jimbo also had three years as OC prior to taking over as head coach. Sark walked in off the fucking street at Washington.Ā 

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

I know it's Aggy but that is an idiotic comparison. Even though it was time for Bowden to go, none of his 2000s teams prior to Jimbo's arrival had losing records. Aggy conveniently forgets that Jimbo also had three years as OC prior to taking over as head coach. Sark walked in off the fucking street at Washington.Ā 

Those jack wagons put nothing into context.Ā  That isĀ a big reason why they rarely win anything of consequence.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I love the fact that they're now relying on bama to win recruiting battles on their behalf, too.

Is there nothing these idiots won't ride saban's coattails on?

Don't answer, I already know.

Also, rep x 1000 to texifornia for doing the lord's work in this thread. Glorious tears to behold.

Same song, different verse.Ā They spent the entirety of the Mack years hiding under OU's skirt - even during the five year period when Mack went 4-1 against Stoops. The aggyĀ rationalizations in 2008 were some of my favorites.

"You got lucky whenĀ you beat us (by 40 points) but if you played OU again later in the season, they'd kill you (even though you won by 10 in October)."

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, TBGFL said:

Aggy conveniently forgets that Jimbo also had three years as OC prior to taking over as head coach. Sark walked in off the fucking street at Washington.Ā 

They also forget that the Seminoles were fucking loaded with NFL talent when Jimbo moved from OC to HC.Ā They wereĀ underperforming toward the end of Bowdenā€™s run but that team was DEEEEEP with size and speed. Washington was deep in accountants.Ā 

• Hook 'Em 5

On 2/28/2021 at 2:12 AM, Enchubben said:

Look, I know Connor personally andĀ Ā like him. But I meantĀ what I said.

When your entire list of examples from that district include Connor, Jay Buhner, Marcus Johnson and a bunch of volleyball/girls soccerĀ players, you need to just give it up.Ā 

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

ā€œI hope Daddy Saban poaches all the sips recruits so he can continues to pile drive usā€ is one hell of a take

The aggys hate us more than they like themselves and always have.Ā  It's no exaggeration.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, golfclap said:

They also forget that the Seminoles were fucking loaded with NFL talent when Jimbo moved from OC to HC.Ā They wereĀ underperforming toward the end of Bowdenā€™s run but that team was DEEEEEP with size and speed. Washington was deep in accountants.Ā 

The recruiting never really dropped off. Bowden was a closer, even more so than Jimbo.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TBGFL said:

The recruiting never really dropped off. Bowden was a closer, even more so than Jimbo.

Jimbo was a good recruiter, but some of his evaluations were very questionable. Kind of like Mack closing on 23 kids out of 25 scholarship offers late in his tenure, except only 15 of those had other P5 offers.Ā 

1 minute ago, Vertigo said:

Jimbo was a good recruiter, but some of his evaluations were very questionable. Kind of like Mack closing on 23 kids out of 25 scholarship offers late in his tenure, except only 15 of those had other P5 offers.Ā 

No doubt, some of Jimbo's evals are VERY suspect as is his willingness to take chances on kids with character issues

Ā 

Aggy 247 / Andrew Hattersley /Ā VIP Intel: The latest on trio of A&M out-of-state targets

Ā 

Spoiler

VIP Intel: The latest on trio of A&M out-of-state targets

Andrew Hattersley
Ā 

Texas A&M is off to a good start in the Texas of Texas during the 2022 cycle, with their first seven commitments all coming from within the Lone Star State.

Jimbo Fisher and Co. have not been afraid to look out of state though to help round out the class. GigEm247 has the latest on a trio of A&M targets and where things stand.

-Texas A&M signed the top-rated prospect in Arkansas a year ago and has put themselves in good position to do so again with four-star receiver Isaiah Sategna. The latest intel suggests the Aggies have put themselves in strong position to land the four-star standout with USC being another big challenger. The Aggies have sold Sategna on the opportunity to do two sports in college and shown him some of the success head coach Jimbo Fisher has had, including pointing to current freshman Devon Achane as an example. There is not a timetable yet for when he would like to make a decision, but it would not be surprising if he looked to make a commitment sometime this spring.

-Sticking with out-of-state targets, sources have also indicated A&M has moved into a good position for Devon Jackson and Deshawn Woods. There is a strong belief the two would like to play together in college and both recently included A&M in their top five. The latest intel suggests the Aggies are among the duoā€™s top three schools as of now along with Miami (FL) and Arizona State, who were the other two schools to be included on both playersā€™ top five. Neither Jackson nor Woods have a timetable yet for a decision and could look to wait until after the dead period.

Ā 

Ā 

On 2/28/2021 at 11:31 AM, texifornia said:

Is Sark good?

Ā  Hide contents

EvRWbUjWYAMsoJf?format=jpg&name=900x900EvRWblLXAAEJ6KP?format=jpg&name=900x900EvRWbznXAAEDGBl?format=jpg&name=900x900EvRWcDRXUAwwguL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ā 

I remember in high school that a kid about to get into a fight (and lose) shouted, "I bench press 250 pounds!" That was a lot back in those days. Anyway, Alan Shepard had an observation about guys like that.

spacer.png

On 2/28/2021 at 6:05 PM, texifornia said:

Everything is fine bc tu will suck on the field

Ā  Hide contents

EvWjGicXcAENh4c?format=jpg&name=900x900EvWjGw5WYAE4zGf?format=jpg&name=900x900EvWjG_MXIAgYnbo?format=jpg&name=900x900EvWjHMkXcAAU4fH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ā 

I'd forgotten what a parrot fest Aggie sites are.Ā  It's mind numbing to keep reading posts that start with "All schools get a first year coach bump" as though it's an astute observation.Ā 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

They do realize that their own fucking coach got his big break under Saban, right?

Iā€™ve seen it on there many times that Jimbo will be the first assistant to beat Saban, and once that happens it will be the end of the Bama dynasty. Iā€™m not exaggerating.Ā 

9 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Iā€™ve seen it on there many times that Jimbo will be the first assistant to beat Saban, and once that happens it will be the end of the Bama dynasty. Iā€™m not exaggerating.Ā 

šŸ˜‚

He had a team in 2017 that was more talented than what he has at Aggy and couldn't pull it off

• Hook 'Em 1

funniest fuckers in all of college football
It really is funny watching what's happened with other sec fanbases over the last few years.

I'm sure when aggy joined, they took the feedback from Texas fans with a grain of salt. Every flagship state school thinks their little brother state school is backwards and weird, so I'm sure they assumed it was just rivalry talk.

Even when they released their hilariously and unintentionally awful welcome video, I'm sure most fanbases just said "ok...that was weird."

But prolonged exposure will always bring out the truth, and I think most of them now understand why we said no takebacks. The fact that so many years into this experiment, years where they've managed to beat the top teams in the west exactly once, they're now proclaiming that saban's reign is over is just so perfectly aggy I can't explain it. They really are a fun bunch of freaks to observe so long as it can be done safely, from a distance.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

That's a good looking sign. I'll tell you, some people just have a great sense of irony.Ā 

That gets posted from time to time and sometimes I canā€™t tell if the poster knows that it wasnā€™t aggy what did it.Ā 
Ā 

do you think that the people that did that prefer it that way, or would rather have some sort of infamy from it?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

15 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That gets posted from time to time and sometimes I canā€™t tell if the poster knows that it wasnā€™t aggy what did it.Ā 
Ā 

do you think that the people that did that prefer it that way, or would rather have some sort of infamy from it?

Untitled+2.tiff

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Sign out front should've told them.

Ā 

texas-am-billboard.jpg

The lack of self awareness is a sight to behold with this billboard. Florida is routinely ranked among the Top 20-30 public universities in the US, while aggy typically barely makes the Top 50. aggy was also a SMU death penalty away from undergoing the same fate.

• Haha 1

Ā 

Ā 

33 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ā 

Ā 

You mean like the post directly above this one?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 2/28/2021 at 2:05 PM, texifornia said:

More x8

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

EvVmZbJXAAI_rTO?format=jpg&name=900x900EvVmZmtWgAQ17fQ?format=jpg&name=900x900EvVmZyPXcAc_hC7?format=jpg&name=900x900EvVmZ8CWQAMg6Dd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ā 

My god, @Texifornia, a good heroinĀ dealer knows how to nurse his addicts along. Before my first taste of your aggy tears, I was living beneath a veneer of middle class respectability, now I'm laying face down on a pee and bloodstained mattress, I smell of another man'sĀ fecesĀ and I have no workable veins left. The tears are just getting injected directly into my jugular and it's horrible... These are from Sunday, do you have any thatĀ are fresher?

Ā