Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

1 minute ago, UncleSonny said:

I'm starting to feel like young Donovan just may have a need for attention. 

What is even funnier, is if Texas pushed he may have committed here. Now he needs to continue to reassure himself of his decision, and call out anyone that isn't making the same mistake as he is. I hope his schtick eventually completely turns off Perkins. Kid is very insecure about going to A&M.

1 hour ago, Hornlover said:

Why is it that decommit tweets are always plain white text on a black background (other than the sweet Hudson OU decommit photoshop)?

Every high school recruit is required to pass a high-contrast design class prior to enrolling to a collegiate institution.

17 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

With TARS' blessing to wildly speculate...

Sategna's father Mario is a track coach at Arkansas. If the family caught wind of recruiting impropriety at aggy, maybe they looked at ASU this week and thought, nah, better not. 

Incorrect, of course. Gundy just felt like creating some chaos

• Hook 'Em 1

No shit. Gundy's offense and receivers and usually a running back scare the fuck out of me every down. And I'm not Mack Brown. I'm a man. Over forty! Mullet possibilities long gone.

spacer.png

Like this guy except fatter neck, whiter and fewer hairs, and less formally dressed.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

No shit. Gundy's offense and receivers and usually a running back scare the fuck out of me every down. And I'm not Mack Brown. I'm a man. Over forty! Mullet possibilities long gone.

spacer.png

Like this guy except fatter neck, whiter and fewer hairs, and less formally dressed.

giphy.gif

Edited by Vertigo
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

What is even funnier, is if Texas pushed he may have committed here. Now he needs to continue to reassure himself of his decision, and call out anyone that isn't making the same mistake as he is. I hope his schtick eventually completely turns off Perkins. Kid is very insecure about going to A&M.

You talking about Leon???

1 hour ago, Tex-19 said:

Remember when Manziel tweeted he can't wait to leave CS? Lol. Our coaches should be blasting this article out to recruits - https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/johnny-manziel-tweets-he-cant-wait-to-leave-college-station/

This one too - https://deadspin.com/texas-a-m-picked-up-two-national-championships-two-con-5941380

Perhaps Randolph Duke can start a campaign to tweet these 8 and 9 year old articles out to recruits...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

King looks like he's about 180 lbs.  How many hits can he take this year before being knocked out or hurt?  Tarp already said he got hit one time in the Spring game and was limping around.

E4Q26ZnWUAAOU4z.jpeg

Still have Blades’ locker up lolol. Somebody get a grease pen and x the transfers

14 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

3 star .88 currently. Guess the WATXH THE TAPE and criminally under ranked posts will be pouring in.  And then if he doesn’t rise throughout the updates it will be the anti aggy conspiracy. 

Played JV two years ago and 3 games last year before getting injured.

Quick notes on all the visitors

Brian Perroni

Spoiler

Quick notes on all the visitors

Brian Perroni

-Kam Dewberry got into town late Friday afternoon, so he is still on campus. He is using his entire 48 hours. I'm told things went really well for him and A&M is feeling optimistic there. I am set to speak with him when he gets home.

-Mississippi DT Aaron Bryant is just leaving town right now. He told me he hung out with McKinnley Jackson and Dallas Walker a bunch and Jackson was a good salesman for sure. His phone was cutting out as he was in the car between College Station and IAH so it was hard to get too many actual quotes to use for a formal story. But he did say Jackson told him that A&M was actually like what he was seeing on the visit everyday and that it was not just for show. I don't know how hard the Aggies would push at the moment. Either way, he's not ready to decide anything as he has an official to Texas next weekend and says he will probably use his other two officials at some point. He says he will just commit when he knows it is right. He has some Crystal Ball picks for Ole Miss but, as of now, he does not plan to use in-state officials. He says that could change if his 2023 teammate with an Ole Miss offer, S John Slaughter, wants to go down there. Bryant might decide to then.

-Le'Veon Moss is very tough to get in contact with. Martrell Harris says the two hung out as they are both from Louisiana. I think they already knew each other, which has apparently been reported elsewhere per this board, but the wording on the answer was a bit odd so I don't say for 100%. We will try on him but it's going to be more about working sources on him. I haven't heard a ton yet.

EDIT: I confirmed with Harris. They went to 7th grade together and played on the same team that year. They don't really know each other well and Harris had no idea he would be there until seeing him and recognizing him from junior high. But, I guess it can't hurt.

-A&M felt like things went really well with Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy. They know that OU is going to be major competition, though, with both his parents having gone there. They also know he likes OU a lot. But the consensus is that they did everything they could over the weekend and that he and his parents absolutely loved it.

-Washington commit Mark Nabou had a great time too. Nobody knows if a commitment switch is imminent but the Aggies think there's a chance for sure. He is likely going to head back to Seattle and decompress a bit before doing anything.

-Jacoby Mathews, nobody has a great read on. I think it's still a longshot, but getting him to town couldn't have hurt.

-We have not heard much on Jaylen Early yet. He tagged me on social media in his photo shoot and looked to be having fun. But he has always played things close to the vest. It could come down to if Ohio State pushes.

Forgot one. Martrell Harris committed.