Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

28 minutes ago, texifornia said:

m00re

Hide contents

E7FAfZUXEAUUVSM?format=jpg&name=mediumE7FAgGyWUAUuwpK?format=jpg&name=medium

"The best part of the rivalry was running away from it with our tail tucked between our legs and talking shit from under Bama's skirt for a decade."

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

what does he means by “ramifications on A&M’s end”?  

he's pacifying his base. this is the same group that buys "the worm is turning" and shit year after year, so he throws out some platitudes (even one that doesn't make sense because "ramification on A&M's end"?) that hint at decisive aggy action (best done in secret, no less) and how they aren't just going to take this lying down and you give the rubes the out that they want and need - delusions of grandeur. 

17 minutes ago, golfclap said:

he's pacifying his base. this is the same group that buys "the worm is turning" and shit year after year, so he throws out some platitudes (even one that doesn't make sense because "ramification on A&M's end"?) that hint at decisive aggy action (best done in secret, no less) and how they aren't just going to take this lying down and you give the rubes the out that they want and need - delusions of grandeur. 

Listen, Mr.: Just hold the rope!

I know it’s great to make fun of aggy delusion, but the level of hatred towards Texas these rubes are expressing is really sad. 

I guess it’s a bit like the broader, over-the-top hatred we now have in society overall. I miss the days when we had good natured ribbing back and forth. Now it’s just toxic and dark. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I know it’s great to make fun of aggy delusion, but the level of hatred towards Texas these rubes are expressing is really sad. 

I guess it’s a bit like the broader, over-the-top hatred we now have in society overall. I miss the days when we had good natured ribbing back and forth. Now it’s just toxic and dark. 

Toxic and dark for them, but way funnier for us

• Like 1