Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

9 hours ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

what does he means by “ramifications on A&M’s end”?  

I think it means they expect aTm to get some concessions when forming pods/divisions/scheduling.  I heard this said on ESPNU and I think they are using the word ramifications here to mean concessions.

7 minutes ago, UTEX90 said:

I think it means they expect aTm to get some concessions when forming pods/divisions/scheduling.  I heard this said on ESPNU and I think they are using the word ramifications here to mean concessions.

Aggy probably kicked and screamed their way into a pod with the Mississippi schools and LSU. Congratulations you cry babies. 

15 hours ago, texifornia said:

Monday 1

Hide contents

E7EUO9TXMAsL41Q?format=jpg&name=900x900E7EUPTvWYA4Pym1?format=jpg&name=900x900E7EUPpwWEAswTHP?format=jpg&name=900x900E7EUP9AWQAwihbN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Wait. So BTKAg seriously thinks Mike Slive has a "legacy of cleaning up the cheating" in the SEC? Is this real life? Also, I'm assuming that "BTK" doesn't stand for what I thought of first when I saw it but, damn, that is an unfortunate username. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

No.

You're like the guy who shows up to a party uninvited and tells the host that they should really rearrange their furniture. 

I don't hate the idea of a meta thread, but moving it off the recruiting board would be sad in terms of audience. Maybe I'll just make one on the board and give it a recruiting-adjacent name.

• Hook 'Em 1

The thing about these wingnuts on the aggie boards with these rants about Texas people being viscerally evil to them, and then their fantasies of all these moments in which an arrogant UT grad or fan is shown their comeuppance from entities such as a middle manager from Baylor is that - you can actually spot most of these types.

I've encountered them in the business world and will quite literally start actively planning on how to carve them out of whatever we're working on immediately. Nothing against them other than assuming they could go on a shooting spree or commit a felony in the name of exacting some sort of perceived revenge.

These are the pinheads at the neighborhood block party who walk up while you're talking with friends to say "they'll let anyone move into the neighborhood, I guess, yuck yuck yuck" while they sidle into the conversation and then begin to subtly hint at racist shit or imply that we're all in on some good ol'boy shit that no one else standing there is actually interested in discussing. Your basic human hand grenades who can cause a crowd of people to rapidly and chaotically disperse just to get away from them.

You can almost spot them without hearing them say anything. Short sleeve button up, huge adam's apple, pleated khakis, thick glasses, and inevitably mouthbreathing as they socially molest their way through life.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2