Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

20 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Hahaha opting out as a likely undrafted player. That guy sucks.

you'd think that as much as he promotes himself, Leon could actually make some NIL money promoting some products.  B/CS businesses would pay him money to hawk their sunflower seeds or whatever.  he'd make more money in college than he ever will as a professional football player.

4 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

And the hedging begins...

Yeah… I remember the same post on Banks where he said “I check with Banks and he still is going to delay his decision.” Then came the post three hours later that he was probably going to Texas. Let’s hope this pans out similarly.

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

you'd think that as much as he promotes himself, Leon could actually make some NIL money promoting some products.  B/CS businesses would pay him money to hawk their sunflower seeds or whatever.  he'd make more money in college than he ever will as a professional football player.

molasses.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

OU fans trying to talk themselves into this referring to Brownlow-Dindy. No idea if it has any legs but he should at least use it to pump the ags for a bit more cash.

Is that how these deals work? Is it common for someone like Evan Stewart to go back to aggy and say man I love Quinn Ewers and then ask for a little more money to stay?

3 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

His dad has been publicly shopping him around. He's trying to get a bigger bag from anyone. 

The Alabama mods have straight up said that Saban didn't want to deal with the dad because he's such a loud mouth he's a NCAA violation waiting to happen. 

Edited by texasstrong12
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

He could probably be a spokesman for selling cow manure.

23 minutes ago, Ricky Butler said:

Jimbo is fighting a war on too many fronts.

It's a problem we have always had, but with negative recruiting.

We are faring well right now because OU, LSU, Tech, TCU, and SMU, staffs have all turned over and aggy lost their DC. It's harder for those schools to land on a message against us at the moment, though we teed up the biggest negative out there ourselves.

48 minutes ago, Octavian said:

I love the way they reference boosters. It’s like how crazy people talk about the Illuminati.

I was just thinking this. I wonder if they think that Red and the ghost of Joe Jamail walk into the coaches office, kick open the door, prop their feet up on the desk, drop peanut shells all over the floor as they proceed to tell Sarkisian how to do his job. Telling Sarkisian who to play, how their recruiting board should look, etc. It is just pure idiocy. 

Edited by Vertigo

29 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

I was just thinking this. I wonder if they think that Red and the ghost of Joe Jamail walk into the coaches office, kick open the door, prop their feet up on the desk, drop peanut shells all over the floor as they proceed to tell Sarkisian how to do his job. Telling Sarkisian who to play, how their recruiting board should look, etc. It is just pure idiocy. 

That's the fanfic they tell. Just like the time a friend of mine who is an aggy told me that aggy calls us "t.u." because that was the original name of our University.

Don't believe everything you hear, dumbasses. Especially if another aggy told it to you.

1 hour ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

This is what nervous looks like

Screenshot_20211213-145256.jpg

Screenshot_20211213-145307.jpg

Screenshot_20211213-145409.jpg

Screenshot_20211213-145420.jpg

Since 2003, aggy has had:

Franchione (5 years)

Sherman (4 years)

Sumlin (5 years)

Jimbo (4 Years)

Aren't they the poster child for mediocre football teams that fire the coach every couple of years?

Edited by Hornlover
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Theo Aquacates said:

I’ve always been curious, is there a reason the aggy doesn’t curse on this site? Is it because they are god fearing, law abiding citizens?

They are mostly homosexual but they’ve been taught that it’s a sin or some shit. So they cut their hair short, have jizz jars, ban cuss words, talk about old army. Just aggy code. Sex with the wife in the dark, both partners eyes are closed. One of them cries afterward. Different one each time.  

Edited by Gucci_Suit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have a buddy that played college ball in the SEC and his brother played football and baseball at ATM. They have a bunch of friends in the coaching ranks. One of their buddies was playing Weigman a few weeks ago and they went to watch the game. My friend came back saying that he was the greatest high school player he’s ever witnessed. Take it with a grain of salt but these guys know football. I’m hoping like hell that Weigman focuses on baseball and pisses the midget off. 

https://247sports.com/college/temple/board/104514/Contents/official-reports-on-head-coach-candidatesfavoritesinterviews-177130499/?page=14

If Fran Brown is the choice at Temple I expect Elijah Robinson to be the target at DC. It's already being discussed on the Temple boards. No clue if Robinson would be willing to make that move though. 

"You have to think that if Fran Brown does become Temple's head football coach there's a decent chance he'll bring Elijah Robinson back to Philadelphia to be his defensive coordinator. That could be a good or not so good thing (the latter being that it may be preferable for a rookie head coach to have experienced coordinators and Robinson hasn't been a coordinator yet).

On the other hand, Mark D'Onofrio had never been a coordinator when Al Golden hired him as his lead defensive assistant when Golden was a new head coach in 2006 and that worked out reasonably well."

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I have a buddy that played college ball in the SEC and his brother played football and baseball at ATM. They have a bunch of friends in the coaching ranks. One of their buddies was playing Weigman a few weeks ago and they went to watch the game. My friend came back saying that he was the greatest high school player he’s ever witnessed. Take it with a grain of salt but these guys know football. I’m hoping like hell that Weigman focuses on baseball and pisses the midget off. 

I’ve got a buddy with a similar pedigree that said the same thing about Garrett Gilbert when he almost single handedly curb stomped our former high school team in the state finals.  

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

He's good, but only if he's able to use his legs. I think about what Jimbo did with Mond and I'm not so sure Weigman fares much better. Good enough arm, great athlete, great instincts.

• Like 1