Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

12 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

So who is worse? Jimbo, for this charade of a denial regarding shenanigans regarding recruiting?

Or me, wishing it was a Texas head coach who was having to get righteously indignant because the program pulled no punches in terms of their efforts at talent acquisition?

I look back on my past self where I was proud of the fact that Texas tried to win cleanly for the most part, and snigger

canadian what GIF by CBC

2 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

Yeah only thing is it took Kirby 7 of those classes to finally seal the deal. One won’t do it for aggy. 

I actually just looked up top 10. Think UF and SC ‘06 class are the only ones not to turn it into a NC. Of course there’s like 5 Bama classes in the all time top 10. 

Hmmm, Jimbo did just threaten anyone who dares turn them in with mutually assured destruction... it might work for Bama and Georgia for what they've been doing.  Don't know about the others doing normal shit.  What can Bama do other than pay more? They in it almost as bad...  

14 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You should be too. They just drug they’re nuts across Sarks face. Embarrassing. 

Losing to Kansas was embarrassing.

Landing the 5th ranked class after that disaster of a season doesn't feel too embarrassing at all, no matter how much aggy spent to get #1.

Edited by Bill Lumbergh
  • Hook 'Em 8

5 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

I cannot wait till the IRS discovers the new found wealth

It will never happen.   That's what pisses me off the most.  They flat out cheated like crazy, and nothing will happen to them which gives Jimbo the balls to stand up there and say shit like this....

"It's insulting to Texas A&M because they're ain't a better place to go to school and play ball."

"You don't like that we're coming on? Get used to it, alright? We ain't going nowhere."

4 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Losing to Kansas was embarrassing.

Landing the number 5th ranked class after that disaster of a season doesn't feel too embarrassing at all, no matter how much aggy spent to get #1.

Except the delta between the #1 and #5 class is the same as #5 and #13, Kentucky. Happy with the O line haul.  But the player average is closer to #10.   

• Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

It will never happen.   That's what pisses me off the most.  They flat out cheated like crazy, and nothing will happen to them which gives Jimbo the balls to stand up there and say shit like this....

"It's insulting to Texas A&M because they're ain't a better place to go to school and play ball."

"You don't like that we're coming on? Get used to it, alright? We ain't going nowhere."

Forget it Bean, it’s Aggytown

Edited by Duane Moore
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

17 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Except the delta between the #1 and #5 class is the same as #5 and #13, Kentucky. Happy with the O line haul.  But the player average is closer to #10.   

Stop being a bitch and celebrate our fucking o-line class. Be fucking happy we got Neyor, Ewers, Blue, this fucking haul of linemen, and a solid D class. The world isn't ending. 

• Hook 'Em 7

"I don't get him being a defensive little bitch about it either. Hell, I wish Auburn would get it's shit together and buy just a couple 5 star kids. Don't even need 7 in one class. Fuck it. It's the way it is now.

And how is he gonna sit there while acting all offended and say "The game has changed. But I can assure you NIL had nothing to do with it."

Uhhh, okay, Jimbo. Sure thing. This just happened to be Jimbo's best class ever...by a very wide margin...in his career. The first cycle where NIL is a thing and he just happened to pull it all together by beating up the trail...riiiight."

He's lying. We know he's lying. He knows we know he's lying. We know he knows we know he's lying.

Yet still he lies.

Lost a lot of respect for Jimbo after that rant. I mean how stupid does he think the rest of the country is? It’s one thing to gloss over it, but to sit and say they woukd pull this class without NIL and just off their ‘hard work’ is totally laughable…..

Jimbo, nobody wants to play for A&M and recruiting history has shown that. First year of NIL and A&M has the number one recruiting class in the nation. A lot of we’re born at night Jimbo, but we weren’t born last night.

Don’t bullshit a bullshitter.

Too funny. All the melt. Who gives a shit?

So all you cry babies are simply in awe of A&M. Who would not want to sign a class of at least seven 5 stars? Idiots most of you except the single Auburn fan who was being honest about it. Cry suckers, cry. Yes, we pulled a fast one on everyone in college football. Unimaginable, right?

Hahahahhahaha. While we all know the truth, who cares if we were crazy enough to pay $30M in NIL? Don't you wish you could have signed the highest rated class EVER?

So quit your whining and go bitch at your own school for not having their NIL shit together. Learn from the best. Learn from the smartest."

Secrant excerpts.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

God, I sincerely hope this lying piece of shit coach and the cheating program that he so proudly represents get their due. Someone is going to blow the whistle. 

Well, he was being truthful that this class has nothing to do with NIL.  

Greatest university blah blah bullshit for sure, but it also looked like he was calling out other cheaters for crying.  

now the dumbass aggy flock who think they have put together the fastest, richest, bestest NIL in the country is where the real humor exists. 

Ohh, and a few more years of 8&4 and his knowledge of how this cycle went down will be used against him to try and get out of that contract. 

Edited by Jimbob

21 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

"I don't get him being a defensive little bitch about it either. Hell, I wish Auburn would get it's shit together and buy just a couple 5 star kids. Don't even need 7 in one class. Fuck it. It's the way it is now.

And how is he gonna sit there while acting all offended and say "The game has changed. But I can assure you NIL had nothing to do with it."

Uhhh, okay, Jimbo. Sure thing. This just happened to be Jimbo's best class ever...by a very wide margin...in his career. The first cycle where NIL is a thing and he just happened to pull it all together by beating up the trail...riiiight."

He's lying. We know he's lying. He knows we know he's lying. We know he knows we know he's lying.

Yet still he lies.

Lost a lot of respect for Jimbo after that rant. I mean how stupid does he think the rest of the country is? It’s one thing to gloss over it, but to sit and say they woukd pull this class without NIL and just off their ‘hard work’ is totally laughable…..

Jimbo, nobody wants to play for A&M and recruiting history has shown that. First year of NIL and A&M has the number one recruiting class in the nation. A lot of we’re born at night Jimbo, but we weren’t born last night.

Don’t bullshit a bullshitter.

Too funny. All the melt. Who gives a shit?

So all you cry babies are simply in awe of A&M. Who would not want to sign a class of at least seven 5 stars? Idiots most of you except the single Auburn fan who was being honest about it. Cry suckers, cry. Yes, we pulled a fast one on everyone in college football. Unimaginable, right?

Hahahahhahaha. While we all know the truth, who cares if we were crazy enough to pay $30M in NIL? Don't you wish you could have signed the highest rated class EVER?

So quit your whining and go bitch at your own school for not having their NIL shit together. Learn from the best. Learn from the smartest."

Secrant excerpts.

Sure Jimbo lies.  But he inadvertently spoke the truth when he said their success has nothing to do with NIL.  His paean to Petticoat Jonestown and the brave new maroon is utter horseshit of the horsiest order.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, texifornia said:

aggy's class is good. It also feels like you talk about it much more than you talk about ours.

Probably so. That’s what happens when unprecedented things happen.  The way UT fans are hyped about our Oline class, aggy can make that argument for every single position group.  They’ll put together another next year in the top 3 because they  just watched UGa purchase a championship. 

• Fuck You 1

22 minutes ago, Jimbob said:

NIL doesn’t mean what aggy thinks it means. 

Or your average sports media member.  The fact that they don't know the difference between bags and NIL leads me to conclude that they can't read, much less be in possession of any of the critical thinking skills God promised to goats.

1. 8-4 in 4th year with Jimbo. No titles. No division titles. Nothing. Cancels bowl game to keep from getting exposed. Unranked.

2. Self-explanatory

3. Competed for division title,wins sugar bowl, finishes 3rd in nation.

4. Bamrr

5. Won division title. LostNC game against Bama, finished 2nd in nation

One sticks out, but coach Jimbo would have you believe it was plain old hard work.