Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

5 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Why exactly are they recruiting so many defensive linemen? I get accumulating all the talent that you can, but at some point it's diminishing returns. You can only play so many at a time. 

His downfall at FSU was believing in himself to such a degree he over recruited on the D side at the expense of the O.

6 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Why exactly are they recruiting so many defensive linemen? I get accumulating all the talent that you can, but at some point it's diminishing returns. You can only play so many at a time. 

If the 5 Star DLs are on your sideline, they can’t line up against you on game day.

It’s actually a pretty good strategy. We all saw what Georgia’s DL did in the National Championship Game. The quick-release Heisman was constantly in a panic, because he barely had any time. If all of those DLs had been on Bama’s sideline, then the National Championship would have looked like the SEC Championship game. 

7 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

SECrant saying the "NIL" for Overton is 4 years $2.5 million. 

Highly doubtful. Wanna have the entire office building turn into a non-productive shit show? Have a female staff that’s relatively content, then hire a man (Overton) with their same job title.

If this payment amount were to be true, the locker room just switched genders.

Question: Who is the actual enforcement body concerning NIL laws? It’s certainly not uniform across the board. Sure, the the NIL law is in writing for all to see. But how many are allowed to be broken without consequences? 
The 10 commandments are in writing for all to see. You can disregard a few of those without fear of much consequence. So how long are we going to obey all 10 commandments, while others are ditching Saturday brunch with their mom, so they can fuck our wife and steal our croots?

5 hours ago, Viper said:

really odd expected that he has been fired for saying controversial and/or racist things at all of his stops except A&M. 

It’s not every school that has a Kow and Kream Klub. Just another proud aggy turdition. They don’t fire people for practicing fightin Texas aggy turditions. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

He was.  BUT if you read about it on txaggy/rant, it was Banks that did it, now. Little bit of that revisionist history turdition going on there. 

The Marine's legacy must be secured at all costs. There will be a statue going up next to sully soon. 

I cannot imagine Jim Turner would do or say something controversial. 
I'm guessing he said something that ryhmes with "maggots" in reference to the way his postion group was treating winter conditioning. You can take the aggy out of collie station, but..something something

On 2/4/2022 at 12:32 PM, Bruh Man said:

This tweet is stunning...

I guess @Bruh Man and @George Clooneywere right all along.

For the last 2+ years we've taken heat in here from the likes of @Hank_Hill @Rickylovesweed @texifornia @Ricky Butler etc. for having the audacity to acknowledge the monstrosity of a football program A&M is building. Now look you guys in here begging the NCAA and corrupt media to save us. Sad!

I see you're still a pussy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/4/2022 at 12:46 PM, Hank_Hill said:

Lol this is the worst/most lacking in substance I told you so of all time. Keep being you bruh.

@Bruh Manis one of the biggest idiots on this site. 

Not one person here has denied that aggy recruited well this cycle whether it was by legal or illegal means. The point is aggy continues to go 8-4 with said recruits and wins absolutely nothing. 

Bruh was in this very thread talking about aggy making the playoffs last year and they finished unranked. I get why this concept might be too complicated for a moron like Burh to understand. I'm sure he will be in here shortly talking about "look at this monster aggy is building" when he's afraid to take a bet on them losing 3 or more games next season in Jimbo's 5th year. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2022 at 2:44 PM, pacman said:

https://12thman.com/news/2021/6/3/general-texas-am-announces-nil-program-amplify.aspx

Looks only like a bunch of software offerings but I missed this announcement last Summer. Guess this is the program they claim will be creating NIL deals for the #1 class?

I know that, when it comes time to select a new SAP analytics suite, my first question is always "What does Walter Nolan think I should get?"

15 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

I guess aggy is going to take his brother?

But you have to give his brother credit listing Oregon as another school he's going to visit.  He certainly knows the game.  It looks like OU may be going to buy its way out of the disaster that hit it last year as well.

Overton to aggy.  It'll be interesting to follow and see how this "greatest of all time class" ends up.  Plenty of red flags in this class.  Still won't make any playoffs.

Did remember seeing on SEC Rant a Georgia poster saying Overton had a knee issue this past season and basically said for him to reclassify was dumb because he isn't going to be able to do much this upcoming season.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

25 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Overton to aggy.  It'll be interesting to follow and see how this "greatest of all time class" ends up.  Plenty of red flags in this class.  Still won't make any playoffs.

Did remember seeing on SEC Rant a Georgia poster saying Overton had a knee issue this past season and basically said for him to reclassify was dumb because he isn't going to be able to do much this upcoming season.

Better to burn lost year as one of your 3 before entering the draft.