Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

1 hour ago, XForce said:

So what I’m understanding is that they’re skimming 25% for doing what the initial subscription pays for—creating content. 
Man, it’s a great scam. So much more cocaine for Looch. 

This is on top of the subscription. Brilliant by Luicci to be honest, get the most desperate fans base in the world to pay you 10-100/month recurring to feel like they are supporting the team. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Howdy Ags!

Just moments ago we launched the next phase of our NIL strategy in the form of a subscription product called Stacked. Stacked will allow Aggie fans to subscribe to content we create in partnership with current A&M athletes. Think: what we did this past fall, but instead of finding companies to sponsor athlete content, you - the TexAgs subscriber - will have the opportunity to fund NIL content too.

Contribute $10, $25, or $100 monthly or $100, $250, or $1,000 annually (your choice) and gain access to athlete content behind the Stacked paywall. Subscribe at the $25 or $100 level and receive some cool merch or some cool signed merch (respectively).

Like our recent NIL efforts, current athletes will be compensated for their time and the use of their name, image, and/or likeness through talent agreements that we negotiate and submit to compliance. Our goal with Stacked is to maximize the amount of money athletes share while doing so in a financially and organizationally sustainable way. With that in mind, our initial commitment for 2022 will be to pay out to athletes at least 75% of what we bring in. The amount TexAgs retains will be used to administer the Stacked service and produce awesome, compelling content.

We intend to engage Aggie athletes across all sports and will ramp up to do that as we understand the fan demand. Also know that there will still be some NIL content made available to premium subscribers and free users, but the paywall is important because we are making a service to which we believe Aggies will truly want to subscribe.

For more details about Stacked and how to get started today, check out our Stacked subscribe and about pages in the new Stacked section here on TexAgs. Please note that when you subscribe, your current TexAgs subscription will restart so that both it and your new Stacked subscription are in sync. You will be automatically credited for anytime remaining on your current subscription.

One last thing, why the name Stacked? Because we believe Stacked best captures this new TexAgs effort: to build a solid, sustainable, and successful NIL service, that when combined with all the other strengths of the maroon & white, stacks the deck in our favor. Now let's go!!

Gig'Em,

Brandon

Add that on top of their super secret $30 million+ LLC sponsor a student-athlete NIL deal then aggy stacked, rest of college football world fucked

20 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Michigan 247 board and gigem' board have some chatter about DL Coach Robinson maybe to Michigan?  Looks like all the posts are VIP if anyone knows what's actually being said.

UM board

image.thumb.png.0c3b00de70645883273c32cf41079610.png

Agggies.  Lulz.

image.thumb.png.fa65e6c15b1a8d2a545174390ecbbac9.png

image.thumb.png.e8680222cc58a69bed80677835cc21bd.png

Didn't spot anything from a mod.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Getafix said:

UM board

image.thumb.png.0c3b00de70645883273c32cf41079610.png

Agggies.  Lulz.

image.thumb.png.fa65e6c15b1a8d2a545174390ecbbac9.png

image.thumb.png.e8680222cc58a69bed80677835cc21bd.png

Didn't spot anything from a mod.

I’m sure those clowns will let us know the most meaningful game Texas assholes and mouth breathers has played in their lifetimes. Maybe I should say the game they played that America cared about.

Michigan has played plenty of games that America tuned into. Aggy? Nope. Nobody gives a fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, chiu1040 said:

I have no idea how credible this is but Oklahoma City talk radio guys and Dean Blevins say there’s a chance that Caleb Williams goes to A&M. They didn’t say how good of a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s bullshit. 

50 minutes ago, chiu1040 said:

I have no idea how credible this is but Oklahoma City talk radio guys and Dean Blevins say there’s a chance that Caleb Williams goes to A&M. They didn’t say how good of a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how credible it ismichael cohen GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

quote:

Texas A&M football currently holds the nation’s top recruiting class for 2022. With six five-star prospects, 19 four-stars and three three-stars, the Aggies are loaded.

Among the commitments, head coach Jimbo Fisher and his staff landed the nation’s top-rated linebacker, top-rated defensive lineman and the second-ranked wide receiver. They also kept the nation’s second-ranked quarterback in-state, locking up the program’s biggest need for the foreseeable future.

And, although the class is all-but finished, there is still time to land another prospect or two before or on National Signing Day. With a 247Sports composite score of 328.82, it is the nation’s No. 1 class by more than 11 points over Alabama.

Texas A&M having gotten the #1 class is not the issue.
You guys opened the door for TEXAS to get multiple #1 classes. Gave 'em the roadmap and everything, and last I checked - they've got more money than you guys.

So congratulations - you ruined college football by giving your little sister the keys to the Mercedes.

quote:

Apparently, Texas A&M’s 2022 recruiting class is set to cost the school’s boosters upwards of $30 million in deals for NIL when the prospects officially enroll.

According to a message board user who goes by SlicedBread, Aggie boosters spent between $25 and $30 million to sure-up the nation’s top class. He reported that the effort was targeted and coordinated.

quote:

Here is how it reportedly plays out in College Station:

A recruit is targeted for a specific recruiting class.
A “point donor” then heads the recruiting effort.
The “point donor” gathers other donors around him.
Those donors create an LLC.
The LLC sponsors the targeted recruit and pays out deals for NIL if/when he enrolls.
That recruit, upon arrival on campus, receives money from the LLC.
In turn, the recruit promotes the LLC and its “cause,” whether that be a charity or a business.

According to SlicedBread, the Aggies even have a backstop in place. The deals are structured to keep players in College Station for multiple years.

Contracts are set up as multi-year deals. If a player leaves, he leaves the money behind in Texas.

Secrant excerpts.

I really don’t know what you want us to say. Sorry the rest of you are poor?

You’re essentially mad that we are better than everyone else at paying players now that paying players is largely legal.

You’re proud that you have to try and buy success. I’m embarrassed for you even more than before.

image.png.3f9b6810b4fc36e7b6138f76746f665c.png

41 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

quote:

Texas A&M football currently holds the nation’s top recruiting class for 2022. With six five-star prospects, 19 four-stars and three three-stars, the Aggies are loaded.

Among the commitments, head coach Jimbo Fisher and his staff landed the nation’s top-rated linebacker, top-rated defensive lineman and the second-ranked wide receiver. They also kept the nation’s second-ranked quarterback in-state, locking up the program’s biggest need for the foreseeable future.

And, although the class is all-but finished, there is still time to land another prospect or two before or on National Signing Day. With a 247Sports composite score of 328.82, it is the nation’s No. 1 class by more than 11 points over Alabama.

Texas A&M having gotten the #1 class is not the issue.
You guys opened the door for TEXAS to get multiple #1 classes. Gave 'em the roadmap and everything, and last I checked - they've got more money than you guys.

So congratulations - you ruined college football by giving your little sister the keys to the Mercedes.

quote:

Apparently, Texas A&M’s 2022 recruiting class is set to cost the school’s boosters upwards of $30 million in deals for NIL when the prospects officially enroll.

According to a message board user who goes by SlicedBread, Aggie boosters spent between $25 and $30 million to sure-up the nation’s top class. He reported that the effort was targeted and coordinated.

So targeting individuals with money is NIL legal? 

aggy about to fuck around and find out. NCAA might use aggy to draw the line.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Deej said:

So targeting individuals with money is NIL legal? 

aggy about to fuck around and find out. NCAA might use aggy to draw the line.

They won't do shit.  If the hammer comes, it will likely be from the IRS as these people are probably not reporting this as taxable income.  If it's bag money, the donors are probably lying about what the money was spent on. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

On 1/7/2022 at 10:58 PM, Lobwedgephil said:

This is on top of the subscription. Brilliant by Luicci to be honest, get the most desperate fans base in the world to pay you 10-100/month recurring to feel like they are supporting the team. 

Sounds to me like they're getting.... fleeced. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, RabidM said:

They won't do shit.  If the hammer comes, it will likely be from the IRS as these people are probably not reporting this as taxable income.  If it's bag money, the donors are probably lying about what the money was spent on. 

I was at 0% chance this gets looked into, but it might really just depend on the media coverage. That also might be why Saban and Kirby are bringing it up. The louder the story gets the less likely it can be ignored by the NCAA and more importantly someone like YAHOO

15 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

I was at 0% chance this gets looked into, but it might really just depend on the media coverage. That also might be why Saban and Kirby are bringing it up. The louder the story gets the less likely it can be ignored by the NCAA and more importantly someone like YAHOO

The NCAA won't do shit. The SEC, namely Bama/Saban, OTOH ...

• Hook 'Em 1

Nothing will come of the bags being dropped for this class. Frankly, I don't even know why the NCAA is getting discussed any more. They have multiple coaches on FBI wiretap openly discussing what needs to be paid to different recruits. Nothing. They have Baylor harboring criminals and covering up a rape factory. Nothing. Arizona State takes a heaving shit on corona dead period rules and has multiple internal employees turning over evidence to the NCAA directly. Nothing. 

The "SEC won't allow this" is fan fiction. 

The confluence of NIL's emergence only further enables revisionist history to be applied to anything that actually is uncovered. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, RabidM said:

The IRS is not going to come after these guys unless the donors themselves are committing other tax fraud as well. As crazy as it sounds $300-500K is not going to get the IRS to spend resources auditing/building a case against someone. They have billionaires/millionaires they would rather go after who get away with larger check sizes. If aggy was dumb enough to have the entire amount for all the players run through one person I could see that becoming an issue though.

2 minutes ago, Octavian said:

The IRS is not going to come after these guys unless the donors themselves are committing other tax fraud as well. As crazy as it sounds $300-500K is not going to get the IRS to spend resources auditing/building a case against someone. They have billionaires/millionaires they would rather go after who get away with larger check sizes. If aggy was dumb enough to have the entire amount for all the players run through one person I could see that becoming an issue though.

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

South Carolina could be a game to keep an eye on with aggy next year.  They've added some nice portal pieces and had a lot of guys return that were thought to move on/declare.  Also a home game for SC.

One of three aggy road games?

2 hours ago, TexasBeta said:

Close. 4.
At Mississippi State
At Bama
At South Carolina
At Auburn

Pig at Jerry world

Home
Sam Houston
Appalachia State (!!!!!)
The U
Old Miss
Florida
UMass ( really!)
LSU

They’re losing at least three on that schedule. My guess is Bama, Miami and Florida. 

Looch is changing his name as we speak..and liquidating texaggy to buy a hideout McMansion in Panama.

2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

This dudes dick couldn’t be any smaller. 

@chinpubes let it be known that bama didn’t lost to 4 teams then bitch out of their bowl game. 

Exactly. Let it be known that Bama didn't lie about their backup QB's COVID test results to avoid an ass beating from WAKE FOREST. 

aggy's micropenis energy is off the charts. 

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

“NIL hire.” The ignorance and stupidity of this shit is going to take years off my fucking life. God fucking damnit. 

Hey Everyone, apparently Elijah Robinson doubles as an agent and triples as a business development guy at some major companies that can hand out NIL deals. 

Yes, Robinson understands the ins and outs of “aggy NIL endeavors,” which are reminiscent of their “Hall of Champions.”

Robinson has a firm grasp on collecting money from boosters under the table. He knows to place said money in a non-descript bag. And then he realizes the importance of giving the bag to a player they consider to be of high value.

Robinson is a true genius. He’s really got the NIL stuff all figured out. Now, integrity is something he knows nothing about, but you can’t have everything. 

• Hook 'Em 1

So S Stewart is going to be picking between his hometown team with a new coach, the National Champions and a 8-4 team that lost its defensive coordinator and is potentially losing his lead recruiter and hiring a DC that killed a kid. Hope he is getting paid a lot to come to A&M to be the sixth kid at his position to commit.