Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

3 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

I have a few friends that are Bama fans. They were already starting to hate all things aggy, but the last few days have pushed them over the edge. Really hilarious to see everyone else start to figure them out too

Aggy:  no!  No!  Ita not us!  Itz them!!  The longhorns are doing it!  They is evil!!  VD ridden watching sister crying team killing fucktards!!

• Haha 1

Yes Billy, tell us how awesome those powerhouse teams that you beat last year were like Vandy, USCe, Tennessee, Auburn, LSU, Arky, and Mississippi State were.  7 of aggy's 9 wins last year and all finished .500 or below.  Toss in another W of a NC team that had all it's playmaker opt out and were still tied with aggy in the 4th.

44 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Posted it in the football board, but to good not to put here.

Yea the wins over the canceled nonconference opponents the likes of Abilene Christian, Fresno State, Colorado and North Texas really would change my mind.

Edited by Enchubben
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

So much to unpack from those TexAgs posts, but I'll try. 

1) Aggy would be very lucky to be Auburn. They've somehow won a national title and played for another, won the SEC twice, and played in the SEC Championship Game as recently as 2017. This is impressive hardware during the Nick Saban Era. 

2) Please, please reach out to the Big Ten. 

3) The leaving for the Big 12 suggestion was a personal favorite of mine. The all little brother conference with U of H would magnificently shitty. 

Big 10 might entertain them. In one way id be all for it for them to run from the self proclaimed greatest decision they ever made the second we join up. 
buuuuut that would leave them options for cranking up the academic smack, and maybe the big 10 members would drag them into serious research money. Which is good for the state of Texas as a whole, but would make them possibly more unbearable to deal with. 

I think the craziest shit I’ve read is that loogy looch thinks jimbo built Florida state. The rest of his aggy bullshit is all opinionated but that is a flat out fucking horseshit lie. He followed the 3rd or 4th greatest coach of all time and jimbo was the reason their record 41 straight years of a winning season was snapped. Incredible 

• Hook 'Em 1

It's all so delicious. I think my favorite was the line about hiring a Bama (Saban) coordinator and see how that worked out for uga, Tennessee, miss st. What the fuck do they think Jimbo is? And Georgia seems to be doing ok. 

The rest of this recruiting cycle is going to be interesting as hell. Their entire value proposition vs Texas just got blown up in the most public and humiliating way possible. 

• Hook 'Em 1

"You ever sat in Kyle field and hear 'Poor Aggies' drone on and on"

- Yes.. yes I have.. It's glorious and maybe the greatest experience one can ever have.. Can't wait. We may, MAY take our lumps but over time history has proven we will own them.

Edited by TexasBeta
  • Hook 'Em 2