Which 2019 Game Gives You Most Concern

sidis

Which 2019 Game Gives You Most Concern  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which Game in 2019 (excluding LSU and OU) Gives you the Most Concern?

• La Tech
    • Rice
    • Oklahoma State
    • @ West Virginia
    • Kansas
    • @ TCU
    • Kansas State
    • @ Iowa State
    • @ Baylor
    • Texas Tech

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/19 at 07:30 PM

On 8/6/2019 at 9:42 AM, sidis said:

which game outside of the lsu and ou games give you the most concern going into the year?  i think there are four that pop out immediately in the okie state game, at west virginia, at tcu, and at baylor.

however, given the new coach at wv, the qb uncertainty at tcu, and the fact that osu is at home and we are fucking due to deliver them an epic fucking beatdown that they deserve, the one that i see having the most potential to screw up a solid season is baylor as weird as it sounds.  and i attribute a lot of that to brewer.  he took some major steps forward last season that culminated in their bowl game and i think they are coming in way underrated.  our lack of success in fort worth is lurking there as well.  and seriously, we are fucking 2-7 against okie state this decade with three 3 point losses in the last four years.  that is fucking ridiculous and they are starting to approach kstate levels of annoying the shit out of me.  we need to kick the ever living fuck out of them.

well now every game frankly.  but i was right that baylor will likely be the most difficult to win.  iowa state switching up their offense is concerning too as they are going from the only offense that orlando has any remote clue as to how to defend it to another spread passing attack.

Just now, El Squared said:

Defense and the OL  keep backwards,  and at least on the surface there seems to be a “business as usual “ outward approach to things. There is concern everywhere. And opposing teams are figuring us out better and better with each passing week and we do not appear to be changing. Oh well.