2020 CB Ethan Pouncey

13 hours ago, texifornia said:

I'm so happy the Pouncey kids' pic has come to fruition. All because Charlie's assistant sent the recruiting mail to the wrong kid in Florida back when Jordan was a Notre Dame commit.

Definitely not a bad thing to have an in with those bloodlines. Looks like they have two younger brothers, so there may be more Pounceys in the pipeline.

• 2 months later...

Sam after the Sugar Bowl win: We're BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

Tom Herman/Todd Orlando/Sam/the whole fucking team: Hold my beer....

What a fucking abortion of a let down from last year's high of the Sugar Bowl win. How the fuck did these assholes 1. forget how to coach and 2. forget how to fucking play football?

Edited by crash_davis

4 minutes ago, deech said:

His brother wanted more playing time.  Tell me again why this is Orlando's' fault?

Is your argument that our secondary looking like they couldn't cover a used tampon had no effect on the decommit of a highly-ranked cornerback recruit?

Edited by ChampionshipLevelPiss

Just now, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Is your argument that our secondary looking like they couldn't cover a used tampon had no effect on the decommit of a highly-ranked cornerback recruit?

Yes.  He decommitted the same day his brother entered the portal.  I think this particular decommit has 0.00 to do with our defense or its play or our secondaries inability to cover a used tampon.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, deech said:

Yes.  He decommitted the same day his brother entered the portal.  I think this particular decommit has 0.00 to do with our defense or its play or our secondaries inability to cover a used tampon.

I don't get the reference to covering a used tampon. Wouldn't that be more difficult because it might be wet, messy and gross? 

22 minutes ago, deech said:

It has everything to do with our D play. Unless Jordan is going to transfer to Auburn, they are going to play at different schools anyway.  If our secondary and the team didn't look like total dogshit, I think Ethan still sticks.

• Like 1

The only reason Ethan was coming to Texas was to play with his big bro.
No guarantee that happens depending on where Jordan ends up..

But its better for us to move on to next croot in line instead of him holding a spot just in case. So gotta give them props for that at least.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:38 PM, Sgt Hulk said:

The wheels have come off this mother fucker.  Expect at least 2 more 

I don't know if they've legit fallen off, given that this seems as much driven by our inability to win by enough to get Jordan playing time as any normal serious onfield ill, but man this hurts.

I'm sure Dajon Harrison and Kelvontay Dixon can play CB, but it was nice to have a natural at the position committed besides Kitan.

Plus the picture of them with Longhorn hats when they were kids was cute.

• 4 weeks later...