Blue Bell Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough ice cream

1 hour ago, futureman said:

so is it chocolate PB ice cream with cookie dough?  or vanilla ice cream with choco PB cookie dough?

It is milk chocolate ice cream combined with peanut butter cookie dough (what you would make peanut butter cookies with) and milk chocolate chunks. I didn't even know that I needed this combination in my life, but it's as if I've taken the read pill, am staying in wonderland, and seeing how deep the rabbit hole really goes. I went to the HEB because I knew something. What I knew I can't explain, but I felt it. I've felt it my entire life, that there's something wrong with the ice cream choices.  I didn't know what it was, but it was there, like a splinter in my mind, driving me mad. It is this ice cream.  I was a slave. Like everyone else I was born into bondage. Into a prison that I cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for my mind. Now I see a world without prisons or controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

It is milk chocolate ice cream combined with peanut butter cookie dough (what you would make peanut butter cookies with) and milk chocolate chunks. I didn't even know that I needed this combination in my life, but it's as if I've taken the read pill, am staying in wonderland, and seeing how deep the rabbit hole really goes. I went to the HEB because I knew something. What I knew I can't explain, but I felt it. I've felt it my entire life, that there's something wrong with the ice cream choices.  I didn't know what it was, but it was there, like a splinter in my mind, driving me mad. It is this ice cream.  I was a slave. Like everyone else I was born into bondage. Into a prison that I cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for my mind. Now I see a world without prisons or controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible.

You have a brilliant mind or maybe palate.

4 hours ago, RPM said:

Aggy makes BB. They kill people and there's no accountability. FUCK BLUE BELL.

This.

I bought into the BB propaganda.  Then they started killing people, and their shitty manufacturing practices came to light.  As did their aggydom.  As did their shitty ingredients.

F Blue Bell.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

It sounds like you have listeria.

edit: hopefully HEB will come out with their listeria-free version soon.

Edited by miguelito

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

This.

I bought into the BB propaganda.  Then they started killing people, and their shitty manufacturing practices came to light.  As did their aggydom.  As did their shitty ingredients.

F Blue Bell.

Yep this ^

It's okay ice cream but it would have to be 100 times better for me to overlook all of the above.

If a restaurant in town was shut down for giving customers food poisoning, you can bet your ass I'd never go back there again once they reopened.  Especially if it was run by aggys.  Don't give a fuck how good the food was.  Fuck.  That.  Shit.

• Like 2

Screw all of you cowardly bastards.  Your inability to handle a little listeria scare just means more for me. And I say that gratefully. 

Screw you bastards supporting aggy business practices. Your inability to see that they got away with murder is the issue. Cutting corners with product safety for more profit is inexcusable.

9 minutes ago, gyroprotagonist said:

no boycotting here.  read this thread and then bought some last night.  would smash again.  it's kinda meh until you get the peanut butter dough bites.  They should just go ahead and add the mini reeses cups in there too.

Truth. It's pretty good, but I was expecting them to have those mini peanut butter cups in there as well.

9 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

I really want to try this but my hatred for an aggy business killing people and doing nothing about it outweighs that.

My thoughts exactly. I want to try some of their new flavors but refuse to support aggy murderers. 

Greedy bastards! They should have been sued and or fined into bankruptcy.

9 hours ago, Grumpy Camel said:

For those on the F Blue Bell train, what do you buy now?

HEB creamy creations or Tillamook, I've enjoyed both. I think I like Tillamook better, but I seem to only be able to get it at Kroger and rarely shop there.