Trump’s Visits to El Paso, Dayton

atomheartbevo

7 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

What times are scheduled for Trump to make public appearances?

I don’t know that he’ll be actually making public appearances,   From what’s been said, it’ll be meet-and-greets with a victim or two, and then first responders.  

Edit: apparently they didn’t provide a schedule to the media.

Edited by atomheartbevo

why? did you fart?

I told you that a culture of divisivness would lead to this.

You only had ad hominem attacks with response.

You insisted upon identity politics...you ran the numbers wrong...now MORE of the electorate wants to draw up sides upon skin color and people are dying.

You fuck head....I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD LEAD HERE

And it is not going to stop with the San Antonio guy posting the names of Trump donors on twitter......a candidate for president calling out donors for attack on social media.

This is where your plan ends, Jimmy....while numerous victims of racism have been marginialized because everyone just chalked their case up to "Jimmy Jazz"....now people are dying and ad complete fucking moron is our President.

fuck you...and Jimmy James...and Brisket/.

Edited by TtomTerrific
  • Fuck You 14

Just now, TtomTerrific said:

why? did you fart?

I told you that a culture of divisiveness would lead to this.

You insisted upon identity politics...you ran the numbers wrong...now MORE of the electorate wants to draw up sides upon skin color and people are dying.

And it is not going to stop with the San Antonio guy posting the names of Trump donors on twitter......a candidate for president calling out donors for attack on social media.

This is where your plan ends, Jimmy....while numberous victims of racism have been marginialized because everyone just chalked their case up to "Jimmy Jazz"....now people are dying and ad complete fucking moron is our President.

The Republican Party insists on identity politics. That's how they get votes.

1 minute ago, TtomTerrific said:

why? did you fart?

I told you that a culture of divisiveness would lead to this.

This is where your plan ends, Jimmy....while numberous victims of racism have been marginialized because everyone just chalked their case up to "Jimmy Jazz"....now people are dying and ad complete fucking moron is our President.

Dear leader called for unity yesterday mister terrific. Your drunken rant is not heeding the call of your dear leader. 

Be better. 

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

why? did you fart?

This is where your plan ends, Jimmy....while numerous victims of racism have been marginialized because everyone just chalked their case up to "Jimmy Jazz"....now people are dying and ad complete fucking moron is our President.

TTom with an AR-15 spraying randomly into a crowd of liberals he's locked up in a holding pen, shouting "WHY ARE Y'ALL MAKING ME DO THIS TO YOU?! DON'T YOU SEE HOW I ONLY WANTED TO LOVE YOU?!"

• Like 1

Just now, TtomTerrific said:

Russia , Russia..Russia

Raicist, Racist, Racist.

nice plan, assholes.

Link to Chuck Todd or Joe Scarborough giving one fuck about any of these victims.

same link to the enlightened here. 

fuck you

The truth about Donald Trump, the Republican Party, and the Americans who support them is ugly. That ugliness needs to be exposed for what it is. 

why? did you fart?
Trump:. We are being invaded by the brown hordes!

Ttom: Jimmyjazz made it all about race.

Go crawl back in a bottle you piece of shit.
  • Like 9

So Hugo and Jimmy Jazz and their incessant posting are actually responsible for the massacres over the weekend? And me too? Did the manifesto mention what we did to Chrispy (RIP)? 

I guess better start kissing Tom terrific and his dear leaders ass right quick then. That’ll stop the problem. 

1 minute ago, Continental Op said:

Obama and Jimmy....."run and win on identy politics"

Majority......"ok....here's Trump"

TTom...."stop doing this assholes"

Libtards ...."what the fuck just happened? did we forget math?"

• Fuck You 3

4 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

yes....this is close.

but still backwards.

Jimmy Jazz made it all about race

thus Trump was elected by the red baseball caps who never cared at all before

fuck you..my sobriety is intact and you are a piece of shit for even bringing that up....but represtentative of the party that doesn't care about that kind of shit.

sorry I that I make you look at yourself honestly and you don't like what you see so that you might bring something like that up, I would certainly never care to do that to you, but fuck you anyway. 

• Fuck You 1

Obama and Jimmy....."run and win on identy politics"
Majority......"ok....here's Trump"
TTom...."stop doing this assholes"
Libtards ...."what the fuck just happened? did we forget math?"
I had two opportunities to vote for Obama and didn't do it. I Anastasised the shit out of 2008 and 2012. It's not just "libtards" that think you are a worthless cunt.

20 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

why? did you fart?

You’re the one who chose to vote for him. You’re also fucking nut job. Seriously get some help

I didn't vote for Donald Trump.

I wanted Jim Webb tot be our President.

You fuck head tards made that impossible 

I stopped posting here after Trump announced his candidacy....the only way that was possible was with the broken field running of the left to make America divided..which you have accomplished and now mother fuckers are getting shot.

Well done.

• Fuck You 3