Trump’s Visits to El Paso, Dayton

atomheartbevo

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

And how was the ACA rushed through in any way?

The most common thing I hear from my fox news addled family is complaining about "we have to pass it to see what's in it" from Pelosi, which completely ignores the massive number of amendments that were voted on for it and how much the dems went out of their way to respect the legislative process and include feedback and debate from the gop. But the right has never been one to let facts get in their way.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait.  Obama's campaign was "vote for me because I'm black, and fuck whitey?"  Fuck. I gotta pay more attention to campaign ads.  I mean, from what I saw, I thought it was actually kind of interesting, the extent that the first african american nominee of a major party did NOT focus on his race for his message.  He didn't ignore it, of course (how could he?), but his campaign slogan was "Black Power!" --- oh, wait, I misread that....it was "Hope and Change."  Which, clearly, are code words for "BLACK POWER."  Silly me.

Trump is your fucking id.  The only thing that Obama did to divide this country was have the nerve to be black.  I gotta admit, I was naive -- I had NO idea how much that would piss people off, him having the gall to be a black man and all.

no...he was elected...and more improtantly his legisltative initiatives were swept through the Congress...because we are NOT a united country...we are divided and this division has placed you in agrieved status.  You and yours couldn't get enough of it.  I warned of what this portended, and I was laughed at.  Then it happened. The response.  Manifest in Orange..Now people are getting shot and you don't know what the fuck is going on.  Trump is not my "ID"...I begged you not to keep doing this so that  a "Trump" could be possible, but here he is....thanks, asshole. 

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

The most common thing I hear from my fox news addled family is complaining about "we have to pass it to see what's in it" from Pelosi, which completely ignores the massive number of amendments that were voted on for it and how much the dems went out of their way to respect the legislative process and include feedback and debate from the gop. But the right has never been one to let facts get in their way.

This.  We'd already have universal healthcare if the Dems wanted to "ram" it through.  Instead we got a POC because, once again, the Dems tried to play nice with the GOP.

Not sure when/if they will ever learn.

1 hour ago, TtomTerrific said:

Obama and Jimmy....."run and win on identy politics"

Majority......"ok....here's Trump"

TTom...."stop doing this assholes"

Libtards ...."what the fuck just happened? did we forget math?"

I started to respond to this with reason and then realized you aren’t ignorant or misinformed, you’re just a fucking moron.

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

no...he was elected...and more improtantly his legisltative initiatives were swept through the Congress...because we are NOT a united country...we are divided and this division has placed you in agrieved status.  You and yours couldn't get enough of it.  I warned of what this portended, and I was laughed at.  Then it happened. The response.  Manifest in Orange..Now people are getting shot and you don't know what the fuck is going on.  Trump is not my "ID"...I begged you not to keep doing this so that  a "Trump" could be possible, but here he is....thanks, asshole. 

I truly have no idea what in the fuck you are trying to say here.  Obama didn't cooperate with the GOP enough.....the GOP that said "our mission is to make Obama a one-term president" and "our job is to make sure Obama gets nothing through Congress?" And that is on.....Obama?  Fascinating.  Truly fascinating.  I mean, if that's what you were trying to say.  For all I know, your post might be about the best way to cook a pork roast.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5040563

You seem a little overwrought. I think I'll ignore you for awhile. Maybe that will help you calm down.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Sarah Sanders would still have her job if she were as good at misdirection as TtomTrollerific.

not to interrupt the self immolation , but how long has it been since there was a press briefing? last one was March11th.

6 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Ttom and ClearLake Horn should get together and start their own Longhorn site. That way they can vent and vent and vent. And trust me ClearLake can vent with the best of them. Those 2 dudes can say some crazy, hateful, racist talking.

with badmofo

• Like 2

Bonnen is the only one in that photo who hasn’t completely sold his soul to Trump.

narrator in Jack Palence voice, “The day ain’t over yet...”

13 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

no...he was elected...and more improtantly his legisltative initiatives were swept through the Congress...because we are NOT a united country...we are divided and this division has placed you in agrieved status.  

Sorry but I only got "agrieved"  after Trump got elected, mostly on account of I have daughters and don't like the idea of a pussy grabbing man occupying the White House.

29 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I numbered them to address them.

Please identify how Obama was "rushed into office....on the back of identity politics."  Because I thought he was, you know, elected.  By, like, votes.  But I'm listening.

Then, please identify the "legislation swept through Congress....on the back of identity politics."  Because the only thing I can possibly see you referring to is the ACA, which to my recollection, was NEVER characterized based on race/identity or anything of the sort.  But again, I'm listening.

You make a lot of sweeping, matter-of-fact conclusions.  I'm giving you the chance to cite actual facts to support them.

For the rest of you, don't block or ignore TTom -- this is what we're dealing with.  Pay attention to it, don't look away.

I'm still waiting for @TtomTerrific to respond to this post he conveniently skipped over.  Please show your work with more specific examples and less anger and name calling.

2 minutes ago, Continental Op said:
48 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:
libtards getting personal
people getting shot
someone like Trump is the President.
nobody can put it all togther.....shocking.....and fuck you

I feel like this could be a missing verse to Saturday in the Park by Chicago for some reason.

lol must spread ++

16 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Ttom and ClearLake Horn should get together and start their own Longhorn site. That way they can vent and vent and vent. And trust me ClearLake can vent with the best of them. Those 2 dudes can say some crazy, hateful, racist talking.

Well they had one until 8chan got taken down. Now they show back up here, blaming the white nationalists on Obama, who had the temerity to get elected President while at the same time being black. 

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

I'm still waiting for @TtomTerrific to respond to this post he conveniently skipped over.  Please show your work with more specific examples and less anger and name calling.

"less name calling"

are you being serioius?

plz look back upone this exchange and re-affirm.

other than that I am happy to.

this administration is a response to the previous admisnistraion's basic tenet of divisiveness.  Only stronger with more basal , ugly undertones and the reaping of what has been sewn has been manifiest.

I dropped out of politics when Trump announced his candidacy.  I knew then that it was over.

Unlike many of the "enlightened" here I have actually seen what happens when shit is drawn up upon racial lines, especisally by lilly white dudes who have literally no "skin in the game" no matter how it turns out.  Now mother fuckers are getting shot and I tried to warn the assholes on Shaggy (who had no skin in the game) where this ends, and it was "fuck you, drunkard..all sails forward".....well.....here we are.

and these assholes still don't understand math. 

Edited by TtomTerrific
  • Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, TtomTerrific said:

why? did you fart?

I told you that a culture of divisivness would lead to this.

You only had ad hominem attacks with response.

You insisted upon identity politics...you ran the numbers wrong...now MORE of the electorate wants to draw up sides upon skin color and people are dying.

You fuck head....I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD LEAD HERE

And it is not going to stop with the San Antonio guy posting the names of Trump donors on twitter......a candidate for president calling out donors for attack on social media.

This is where your plan ends, Jimmy....while numerous victims of racism have been marginialized because everyone just chalked their case up to "Jimmy Jazz"....now people are dying and ad complete fucking moron is our President.

fuck you...and Jimmy James...and Brisket/.

Nigga, Be Best!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TtomTerrific said:

are you being serioius?

plz look back upone this exchange and re-affirm.

this administration is a response to the previous admisnistraion's basic tenet of divisiveness.  Only stronger with more basal , ugly undertones and the reaping of what has been sewn has been manifiest.

I dropped out of politics when Trump announced his candicy.  I knew then that it was over.

Unlike many of the "enlightened" here I have actually seen what happens when shit is drawn up upon racial lines, especisally by lilly white dudes who have literally no "skin in the game" no matter how it turns out.  Now mother fuckers are getting shot and I tried to warn the assholes on Shaggy (who had no skin in the game) where this ends, and it was "fuck you, drunkard..all sails forward".....well.....here we are.

You might want to step away from the keyboard for a while.

2 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

JFC.  On AF1 between Dayton Toledo and El Paso.  I thought I couldn't be surprised anymore.  Congrats, Cheeto.

And using language like "will die" is a little bit tone deaf. But it is all Obama's fault so lets throw our hands up in the air and let Trump do his thing. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

47 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Wait.  Obama's campaign was "vote for me because I'm black, and fuck whitey?"  Fuck. I gotta pay more attention to campaign ads.  I mean, from what I saw, I thought it was actually kind of interesting, the extent that the first african american nominee of a major party did NOT focus on his race for his message.  He didn't ignore it, of course (how could he?), but his campaign slogan was "Black Power!" --- oh, wait, I misread that....it was "Hope and Change."  Which, clearly, are code words for "BLACK POWER."  Silly me.

Trump is your fucking id.  The only thing that Obama did to divide this country was have the nerve to be black.  I gotta admit, I was naive -- I had NO idea how much that would piss people off, him having the gall to be a black man and all.

Dude, stop engaging him.  He's a fucking lunatic with a drinking problem.  You'd make more progress smashing your dick over and over with a hammer.  

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

They already have one.  It's called 8chan.  

5 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

And using language like "will die" is a little bit tone deaf. But it is all Obama's fault so lets throw our hands up in the air and let Trump do his thing. 

At least he didn't say he was killing it in Dayton.

I am impressed he's not bitching about the protesters.  j/k, his entourage is making sure he doesn't see shit.  Miller is probably handing him printed out tweets to read anytime they got near protestors.

Edited by atomheartbevo

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Those pinatas in that tweet photo are on point, his hair is blonde instead of orange. Fox News going to implode if they grab video of someone hitting a Trump pinata.

I see tons of side of the road vendors along 290, especially near Giddings, selling trump pinatas lol. Central Texas is rotten with em

Maybe we’ll get lucky and while talking about guns in the west Texas town of El Paso, he will meet Felina’s Boyfriend...and his crew 

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Re: Complaining about the protestors-that would be McConnell's schtick. I am confident that the President would not admit to their presence until after he returns to Washington and sees what Fox has to say about them.

Exhibit A

4 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

Dude, stop engaging him.  He's a fucking lunatic with a drinking problem.  You'd make more progress smashing your dick over and over with a hammer.  

No, he's just a fucking lunatic.  He may or may not have a drinking problem, that is irrelevant so don't offer that excuse as an out.  You're on point about hammering your dick though.