Trump’s Visits to El Paso, Dayton

atomheartbevo

21 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Then why didn't you? 

Please give a few examples of how Obama caused the divisiveness in America?  

I'll hang up and listen

a few?

you don't need top hang up

https://constitutioncenter.org/amoreperfectunion/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/how-barack-obama-triggered-a-racist-backlash_n_58c2f479e4b00936c7e91ad6

again...most of you lilly white boys have never seen how this ends.....this ends badly and you fanning these flames not only hurts those that actually have to face this shit...but it marginializies actual racism and causes a reverb effect in the way of Donald Trump to come back hard against it and people begin to get shot.

Edited by TtomTerrific
  • Fuck You 16

1 minute ago, TtomTerrific said:

a few?

you don't need to hang up

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/how-barack-obama-triggered-a-racist-backlash_n_58c2f479e4b00936c7e91ad6

again...most of you lilly white boys have never seen how this ends.....this ends badly and you fanning these flames not only hurts thost that actually have to face this shit...but it marginializies actual racism and causes a reverb effect in the way of Donald Trump to come back hard against it and people begin to get shot.

• Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, Captainant said:

Point of order here, is singlehandedly derailing and shitting all over a thread not a timeout offense? There's zero possibility for actual discussion on this topic because Tom got started early on the bender

Every CR thread is derailed and shitted on by the very nature of its being.

Just now, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

i can't tell if this is a bit or not.  and i'm concerned it is not.

It's not. He's an actual fucking lunatic.

I don't know whether to be alarmed that we have even one dangerous lunatic here or glad that we've only got two of them (Icono being the other).  Unless Bedouin is still around posting under a sock, in which case we've got three.

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Trump gives speeches and pays for thousands of ads calling hispanic immigration an invasion. 

White supremacist drives 9 hours to kill brown people at the border and specifically writes about “invasion” of immigrants. 

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Trump is not racist he just happens to say a lot of hateful and racist things.

Oh, and locks brown kids in cages and treats them like garbage.

See? He brings people together!

57 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Ttom and ClearLake Horn should get together and start their own Longhorn site. That way they can vent and vent and vent. And trust me ClearLake can vent with the best of them. Those 2 dudes can say some crazy, hateful, racist talking.

http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/forumdisplay.php/17-Cloak-Room

• Like 1

I am not suggesting that Trump is not a racist.

He absolutley is.

We have a racist President because of you.....thait is the point.

And he will be re-elected by a resounding majority because of you.

also the point...self examination is a mother fucker

fuck you

Edited by TtomTerrific
  • Fuck You 15

4 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

a few?

again...most of you lilly white boys have never seen how this ends.....this ends badly and you fanning these flames not only hurts thost that actually have to face this shit...but it marginializies actual racism and causes a reverb effect in the way of Donald Trump to come back hard against it and people begin to get shot.

Jesus.  Fucking.  Christ.  Read the speech at the first link.  It couldn't be a stronger refutation of your point.  Just a bit of it:

This is where we are right now. It's a racial stalemate we've been stuck in for years. Contrary to the claims of some of my critics, black and white, I have never been so naïve as to believe that we can get beyond our racial divisions in a single election cycle, or with a single candidacy - particularly a candidacy as imperfect as my own.

But I have asserted a firm conviction - a conviction rooted in my faith in God and my faith in the American people - that working together we can move beyond some of our old racial wounds, and that in fact we have no choice is we are to continue on the path of a more perfect union.

For the African-American community, that path means embracing the burdens of our past without becoming victims of our past. It means continuing to insist on a full measure of justice in every aspect of American life. But it also means binding our particular grievances - for better health care, and better schools, and better jobs - to the larger aspirations of all Americans -- the white woman struggling to break the glass ceiling, the white man whose been laid off, the immigrant trying to feed his family. And it means taking full responsibility for own lives - by demanding more from our fathers, and spending more time with our children, and reading to them, and teaching them that while they may face challenges and discrimination in their own lives, they must never succumb to despair or cynicism; they must always believe that they can write their own destiny.

Ironically, this quintessentially American - and yes, conservative - notion of self-help found frequent expression in Reverend Wright's sermons. But what my former pastor too often failed to understand is that embarking on a program of self-help also requires a belief that society can change.

The profound mistake of Reverend Wright's sermons is not that he spoke about racism in our society. It's that he spoke as if our society was static; as if no progress has been made; as if this country - a country that has made it possible for one of his own members to run for the highest office in the land and build a coalition of white and black; Latino and Asian, rich and poor, young and old -- is still irrevocably bound to a tragic past. But what we know -- what we have seen - is that America can change. That is true genius of this nation. What we have already achieved gives us hope - the audacity to hope - for what we can and must achieve tomorrow.

In the white community, the path to a more perfect union means acknowledging that what ails the African-American community does not just exist in the minds of black people; that the legacy of discrimination - and current incidents of discrimination, while less overt than in the past - are real and must be addressed. Not just with words, but with deeds - by investing in our schools and our communities; by enforcing our civil rights laws and ensuring fairness in our criminal justice system; by providing this generation with ladders of opportunity that were unavailable for previous generations. It requires all Americans to realize that your dreams do not have to come at the expense of my dreams; that investing in the health, welfare, and education of black and brown and white children will ultimately help all of America prosper.

In the end, then, what is called for is nothing more, and nothing less, than what all the world's great religions demand - that we do unto others as we would have them do unto us. Let us be our brother's keeper, Scripture tells us. Let us be our sister's keeper. Let us find that common stake we all have in one another, and let our politics reflect that spirit as well.

Yeah, man......how, ummmm.....divisive.  What an asshole.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

why? did you fart?

I told you that a culture of divisivness would lead to this.

You only had ad hominem attacks with response.

You insisted upon identity politics...you ran the numbers wrong...now MORE of the electorate wants to draw up sides upon skin color and people are dying.

You fuck head....I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD LEAD HERE

And it is not going to stop with the San Antonio guy posting the names of Trump donors on twitter......a candidate for president calling out donors for attack on social media.

This is where your plan ends, Jimmy....while numerous victims of racism have been marginialized because everyone just chalked their case up to "Jimmy Jazz"....now people are dying and ad complete fucking moron is our President.

fuck you...and Jimmy James...and Brisket/.

Dude.  Put down the bottle.  The "culture of divisiveness" is ALL ON THE RIGHT.  All of it.

In Spanish:  fuck you, go wakeboarding.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

a few?

again...most of you lilly white boys have never seen how this ends.....this ends badly and you fanning these flames not only hurts those that actually have to face this shit...but it marginializies actual racism and causes a reverb effect in the way of Donald Trump to come back hard against it and people begin to get shot.

I'm confused, I don't see how any of that speech from the first link could be remotely considered offensive or divisive. What lines in particular did you have an issue with?

The fact that Ttom is now showing regret for his Trump vote and pretending it never happened is a step in the right direction. Keep going lil' buddy.

PS - I think the shots at his alcoholism (or former) are a bit out of line personally. But it's Shaggy so yolo.

Edited by BradInATX

2 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

you loved racial divisiveness.

you chronicled its virtue.

you suck at math

you are now suprised (no you are not) at its consequence.

fuck you, smart folksy internet guy.

(stop...you and I are cool on Don Williams)

What racial divisiveness? There was none. Zero. Zilch. Nada. You are making it up to apologize for racism.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TtomTerrific said:

there is a Trump because of the proven track record into the White House based upon racial divide.

He learned it, he embraced it....I dropped out when I saw it happenening and warned everyone on Shaggy to please stop...he is here and people are dying./.   The next guy will be worse.   Biden is the best option, but he is an old white guy who will spend the next 18 months explaining that he isn't.  Than is now your criteria.  So Trump will win again and this will continue.

So . . . the guy who officed in the WH for 8 years while this racial divide was being built is the best guy for POTUS?  Really?  That's your angle?

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Every accusation is an admission.  That applies no less to TTom than to Trump.  Identity politics is a figment of the paranoid right.  Our current divisiveness was planted by Newt, fertilized with the manure spewed by conservative talk radio and Fox News and harvested by the current generation of internet crackpots and angry uncles bitching about how all liberals and minorities are responsible for their own pathetic failures in life.  Fuck those losers.

I'm stealing that.

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Jesus.  Fucking.  Christ.  Read the speech at the first link.  It couldn't be a stronger refutation of your point.  Just a bit of it:

I came to post parts of his links, but you beat me to it.  If anyone feels that speech by Obama is hateful in any way, it says way more about you than it does Obama.

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

But he said that shit while black, and President.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Continental Op said:
1 hour ago, TtomTerrific said:
libtards getting personal
people getting shot
someone like Trump is the President.
nobody can put it all togther.....shocking.....and fuck you

I feel like this could be a missing verse to Saturday in the Park by Chicago for some reason.

Kudos for the chuckle.  Well played.

32 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

a few?

Ok, finally finished the video link.  That just said the pollster found the backlash was because Obama was black and was elected without a white majority of voters.  Nothing in either of your links had the slightest thing to do with policy.  So the question remains...aside from leading while black, what did Obama do to create the backlash you claim he did?

Can't remember. Was TTom one of our resident birthers on Shaggy? Because that would in no way be considered divisive. I mean at no point were people in the GOP opening questions the validity of Obama's eligibility to be president. The GOP at every turn was trying to make sure Obama's presidency was great for the country and never fought him at any point over his mandate or agenda. 

Edited by mdmost

44 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

I am not suggesting that Trump is not a racist.

He absolutley is.

We have a racist President because of you.....thait is the point.

And he will be re-elected by a resounding majority because of you.

also the point...self examination is a mother fucker

fuck you

Oh that’s too rich lol

Yeah. You know Obama started crying when discussing Sandy Hook.  Very divisive.  Very weak.  Better to sneak in at the exit to a hospital, and then trash talk members of the other party in between going to the sites of recent massacres.  That's motherfucking how a real president does it.

59 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

a few?

I'll save everyone else the time. Neither of those links support TTom's position. Not surprising.

15 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Healer in chief. 

CNN interviewed Brown & Whaley. Brown said everyone was cordial and Trump was sympathetic saying the right things. What Dotard is pissed about is Brown said some people came to him after meeting Trump and they doubted his sincerity.