Trump’s Visits to El Paso, Dayton

atomheartbevo

36 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

“Because of the way he talked against Mexicans, against Hispanics so we don’t want to a person that are against our Mexicans.”

GOP Sophistry:

She talks in a demeaning way about Mexicans calling them "our Mexicans" as though they are slaves or property. Trump never called them slaves. Why isn't the left calling out this woman? How many Mexicans will be slaughtered because of what she said?

And the murders in Chicago.

And, and, and the Dayton killer saying nice things about Pocahontas!

Where's the outrage about that?

• Like 1

Doctors at the Del Sol medical center in El Paso, where some of the survivors are still being treated, later said the president appeared to “lack empathy” after he boasted during the visit that he drew a larger crowd at a January rally in the city than one held by “crazy” Beto O’Rourke.

On 8/8/2019 at 9:55 AM, hayden_horn said:

retro-dungeons-dragons-superJumbo-v3.jpg

csb: Played my first game of D&D in a Baptist Student Center. They gave me a half-elf with one hit point, which I guess meant they wanted me to go away but I didn't pick up on that. I stuck around, played, died the first time somebody glared at me, but then was revived as a Berserker, which I occasionally still play, not in D%D, just IRL. /csb #CircleofLife

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

cool fucking photo. Thumbs up and smiles for the baby you helped orphan you narcissistic piece of shit. 

This photo is incredible. The child is an orphan because the fat fucking retard in the picture said hateful things that caused the shooter to make this child an orphan. 

If the Democrats had any kind of organized response they would use this photo repeatedly until November 2020. They are run by idiots similar to those in charge of the Orioles, Knicks, Jets and whatever the worst team is in hockey so I will not hold my breath on a good response. 

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

This photo is incredible. The child is an orphan because the fat fucking retard in the picture said hateful things that caused the shooter to make this child an orphan.

Trump should name the baby "Lincoya" and adopt him, like Andrew Jackson did with a Muskogee orphan (probably orphaned by his troops) in the Creek War.

9 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

That made me think of the line I had to sing as a kid from the Davy Crockett song. "In 1813 the Creeks uprose"

We are from such a white-dominated history and fucked up interpretation of it. 

Well, in 1813 the Creeks had themselves a civil war, and the Canecutters jumped in

wasthatwrong.gif

7 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Well, in 1813 the Creeks had themselves a civil war, and the Canecutters jumped in

wasthatwrong.gif

I get your humor here and it makes me laugh. Some brevity to our current situation I suppose.

I think that the worst thing to happen to the landmass known as North America was Europeans coming to it in the 1500's. I am white and I will maintain this assertion until I breathe my last breath. White people fuck up everything we encounter. It is our singular talent.

3 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I get your humor here and it makes me laugh. Some brevity to our current situation I suppose.

I think that the worst thing to happen to the landmass known as North America was Europeans coming to it in the 1500's. I am white and I will maintain this assertion until I breathe my last breath. White people fuck up everything we encounter. It is our singular talent.

I dunno. The intro to Elvis' "Fun in Acapulco" is downright breathtaking. Google it and enjoy.

30 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

That made me think of the line I had to sing as a kid from the Davy Crockett song. "In 1813 the Creeks uprose"

We are from such a white-dominated history and fucked up interpretation of it. 

The creeks uprose in central Texas every year it seems.  What's your point?