Antonio Brown's mysterious foot injury is severe frostbite

C-Man

19 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Same boat.  Don't follow the Steelers and just assumed he was the stereotypical pre Madonna.  Didn't know he took things to this level. 

For most of his Pittsburgh career, Antonio Brown was the nose-to-the-grindstone rising star WR while some of their longer-tenured WRs were the divas (Mike Wallace comes to mind)

27 minutes ago, Machinator said:

For most of his Pittsburgh career, Antonio Brown was the nose-to-the-grindstone rising star WR while some of their longer-tenured WRs were the divas (Mike Wallace comes to mind)

IDK. I think the Steelers kept a lot of AB issues "in-house" He's always been a diva. Here's some of it

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/antonio-brown-timeline-the-windy-road-from-pittsburgh-to-oakland-his-week-1-status-where-the-raiders-go-from-here/

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dewey said:

Guess this was kept under wraps for as long as Pittsburgh could handle? Had no idea he was this big a bitch.

I’m sure some of it was, but when you mix a volatile player with a shitty organization with no leadership, this is what you get.

I think there’s a lot of teams AB could’ve gone to where none of this craziness would be happening right now and he’d put up 1,200 yards and 10+ TDs like always.

Gruden is going to wish he remained in the booth when it's all said and done. his second tenure in Oakland has been a clown show. He flat out refused to pay Mack, gutted the roster with Mayock and felt it was a great idea to pick up a troubled WR that was clashing with an established QB and one of the best front offices in the NFL pairing him with a QB who's own OL turned against him and one of the shittiest run organizations in the NFL..  AB may never play a down for the Raiders. It's almost as if AB is finding ways to avoid football. He missed the majority of training camp with frostbite of all things, followed by the helmet saga and grievances,  posting a fine from the Raiders on social media telling them to stick it then he threatens to punch the GM?

1 hour ago, Bigbend1812 said:

Actually it is. You lose 2 draft picks a 1 million dollars.  

That's the best part about all of this. AB has 0 leverage. If they suspended him and he isn't on the active roster this week he is due $0 if they cut him. 

Nobody is sweating more than this douche-

rosenhausgettyjpg-4e41a67fc86dbff9.jpg

4 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

That's the best part about all of this. AB has 0 leverage. If they suspended him and he isn't on the active roster this week he is due $0 if they cut him. 

Nobody is sweating more than this douche-

rosenhausgettyjpg-4e41a67fc86dbff9.jpg

Are you sure about that?  Doesn't he have guarantees?

I mean I don't fucking know.  I'd love them to cut his ass and he not get a dime

Edited by Post Oak

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:52 AM, totallynotabuttpirate said:

The Raiders fleeced the Cowboys in the Amari trade and AB is so much better. A huge net gain. lulz 

Just saw this post again, and realized not just how dumb it was at the time, but how even more stupid it is now. 

Even before this current incident, the first for Amari was at the very worst, and even trade, and I bet will be a win for Dallas now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

Just saw this post again, and realized not just how dumb it was at the time, but how even more stupid it is now. 

Even before this current incident, the first for Amari was at the very worst, and even trade, and I bet will be a win for Dallas now.

Not sure if you're talking about my post being dumb, or the idiot raiders fans. Just in case, I must protect myself!

joke+over+head.gif

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Not sure if you're talking about my post being dumb, or the idiot raiders fans. Just in case, I must protect myself!

joke+over+head.gif

Really the raider fans saying how they "fleeced" the Cowboys.  I was assuming you were making fun of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

One... Two... Foul Ball... and Three.

THREE STRIKES... YOU'RE OUT!!!

1. Frostbite issue with feet
  2. Helmet bullshit  
  3. Posting GM fine letter on Twitter
  4. Threatening to hit GM in the face

If contract allows cut and ability to save $29mill, the Raiders have to cut AB.

• Like 2