Antonio Brown's mysterious foot injury is severe frostbite

C-Man

18 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

That's the best part about all of this. AB has 0 leverage. If they suspended him and he isn't on the active roster this week he is due $0 if they cut him. 

Nobody is sweating more than this douche-

rosenhausgettyjpg-4e41a67fc86dbff9.jpg

my suspicion that AB has some mental problems was confirmed by Rosenhaus denying he has mental problems. You know he is lying when his lips are moving

Dales also asked Rosenhaus about Brown’s mental state. Many people have wondered whether Brown is unstable based on how he has behaved in training camp this summer

“I have no doubt in my mind about that,” Rosenhaus told Dales regarding a question about Brown’s mental state. “I don’t think there is any issue in that capacity. We have had some obstacles through training camp, but Antonio is fine. He’s great and he is going to continue his career.”

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27551830/source-ab-initiated-talk-led-mayock-spat

A Raiders source confirmed Brown was unhappy with the fine levied by the team and, seeing Mayock watching practice, walked over and initiated an exchange with the GM. The Raiders source confirmed information from another league source who said Brown called Mayock a "cracker" and unleashed a barrage of "cuss words" during the altercation.

The team source said Mayock tried to keep his cool and defuse the situation.

"[Mayock] was like, 'I'm cool, I understand your displeasure,'" the source said. "[Mayock] sort of just like ... just walked away because he saw it escalate."

The source stressed the confrontation escalated quickly, but it never appeared to be getting physical, and players, including linebacker Vontaze Burfict, attempted to separate Brown from the situation in order to calm him down.

That led to the team planning to suspend Brown, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The source said it appeared Brown had read the fine letter -- which he posted on Instagram -- before practice and was angry to begin with.

"When he saw [Mayock], he was like 'I can address it,'" the team source said.

The Raiders source said of Brown: "Nobody works as hard. Nobody loves the game as much, but [it] seems like there is something that is distracting him from his love that [he] can't control."

3 hours ago, Horn80 said:

Gruden is a fraud.  He won SB with the team that Dungy built.  Same as Barry Switzer’s SB win.

As a Bucs fan, I couldn't agree more. He fucked our franchise after that. I don't think we'll recover for another 20 years. The people in charge are hilariously dumber than aggy. We define mediocre.

"I'm more than a player", yeah everyone in the league can relate. See, here's the thing though, the other part of you, who is more than a player ain't getting paid shit. They paying the player, not your emotional side, so shut up, play and take your millions. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Today’s AB installment

I am amused that a narcissist is justifying his actions by using a quote designed to inspire timid codependents to set boundaries and stand up for themselves.  

Think back to that episode where AB goes to the high school game and is the center of attention.  He was ecstatic.  All was right with the world.  Classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Disclaimer- I'm not a trained psychiatrist  and did not stay in a Holiday Inn last night.

If the Raiders do indeed release him, there is no way he fully replaces the value of his current contract. Any deal with a new team will be laden with conditions. His salary will be on a game by game basis with no little to no guarantees. So his displeasure with $300k in fines will cost $ 10 million + over the next few years. He’s an idiot.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

He obviously doesn't want to play 

They voided his guarantees so what’s he got to lose at this point? Everything leading up to now was entirely his own fault, but in his current position I wouldn’t play either.

Edited by Nope

19 hours ago, Horn80 said:

Gruden is a fraud.  He won SB with the team that Dungy built.  Same as Barry Switzer’s SB win.

well he played the hands going forward from the SB way the fuck better than Barry.  Holy fuck Chuckie has been paid hand over fist for sucking as a football coach.

He's a more sophisticated Jeff Fisher, without the constant axe to grind.

I wanted to see them suspend AB for his cuntiffery.   Missed opportunity...

Edited by Iceman

Yeah, I'm not sure what Oakland was thinking would happen taking away his guaranteed money. That's literally ALL players care about. If they actually do want him to play for them, then they're incredibly dumb, even if all of this is on AB. 

Maybe this is exactly what they wanted though, with AB basically releasing himself.

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what Oakland was thinking would happen taking away his guaranteed money. That's literally ALL players care about. If they actually do want him to play for them, then they're incredibly dumb, even if all of this is on AB. 

Maybe this is exactly what they wanted though, with AB basically releasing himself.

Exactly what they were thinking I think... how can we get rid of this person in the least costly way possible.

Steelers now Raiders finding out its not worth destroying a team over one guy.