Antonio Brown's mysterious foot injury is severe frostbite

C-Man

31 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

is there anyone in this man's life who cares about him and can get him some help? such a rapid and pronounced fall from grace. i mean he was always selfish, and a diva, and hard to get along with, but none of that is particularly unusual for an elite WR. but this last year+? the frostbite, getting cut by two teams, the incessant social media antics like he's crying for help...dude needs a long vacation at some sort of wellness center. he is clearly troubled. 

I’m sure you would say the same if he was a white racist ranting. 

• Like 3

The former Steelers, Patriots and Raiders wide receiver was in a bizarre police incident on Monday that ended with him throwing a bag of penis-shaped gummies at the mother of his children while telling her to have a “bag of d---s," according to TMZ Sports.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Jesus, were those his kids? If so, the whole AB saga just went from funny to sad (but still kind of funny)

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

The former Steelers, Patriots and Raiders wide receiver was in a bizarre police incident on Monday that ended with him throwing a bag of penis-shaped gummies at the mother of his children while telling her to have a “bag of d---s," according to TMZ Sports.

And it's back to funny.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blotto said:

What's bizarre about that?

/surly

37 minutes ago, JBJ said:

"Get the fuck off my property, you pussies."

"Bye. I love you, daddy."

That part killed me.  This guy is so fucked in the head.  I wish no ill will on anybody (well, I do have a list, but that's neither here nor there), but I don't know how anyone can sign this guy.

48 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

lmao. well thanks for presuming to know what i would or wouldn't say in some hypothetical scenario that you've made up in your head. that dude needs help. his mind ain't right. and his skin color has nothing to do with it. 

3 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

I hope he never plays another down, gets nothing in his lawsuits and loses what he has in typical stupid athlete fashion.

"never trus da police man, bitch ass cracka"

Wonder what he would do the instant someone tries to rob his house?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

Of course Payton and the saints invited this guy to a workout. He'd be perfect for that city. 

Rumor has it he was specifically told to not bring an entourage for his try out.  Of course he showed up with an entourage.

Edited by Bateshorn

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

"never trus da police man, bitch ass cracka"

Wonder what he would do the instant someone tries to rob his house?

the ridiculous thing (as pointed out in one of the comments on twitter) is he called the cops to come get her out of there and they were doing that.....while he taunted them

he is such a giant asshole he probably would call the cops if he was robbed and then taunt them for not being there to stop the robbery (because it is a black guys house of course)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blotto said:

hot dog face GIF

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

OK, since multiple people have pos repped this absolutely retarded nonsense, i'm going to address this post one more time but with a little more clarity:

in the post you quoted, i referenced all of AB's increasingly erratic behavior over the last year+; the getting frost bite in France (tf?), the getting cut by multiple teams, the repeatedly saying/doing illogical and flat out stupid shit on social media (including his current attempts to fight Logan Paul), capped off by today's video of him acting like an insane person towards police/in front of his children, which, yes, included him shouting racist remarks. it's the entire body of work that has me looking at a troubled if not mentally ill person, and i made that clear in my post. 

but then you come along and reduce the entire body of work to the ten seconds of insane, racist rambling. YOU make it all about race, and then have the gall to tell me that my reactions to what people do may vary based on skin color? wow. if that's not the most ignorant shit i've ever seen posted here then i don't know what is. thank god i've never entered the cloak room. christ that's fucking rich. 

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

OK, since multiple people have pos repped this absolutely retarded nonsense, i'm going to address this post one more time but with a little more clarity:

in the post you quoted, i referenced all of AB's increasingly erratic behavior over the last year+; the getting frost bite in France (tf?), the getting cut by multiple teams, the repeatedly saying/doing illogical and flat out stupid shit on social media (including his current attempts to fight Logan Paul), capped off by today's video of him acting like an insane person towards police/in front of his children, which, yes, included him shouting racist remarks. it's the entire body of work that has me looking at a troubled if not mentally ill person, and i made that clear in my post. 

but then you come along and reduce the entire body of work to the ten seconds of insane, racist rambling. YOU make it all about race, and then have the gall to tell me that my reactions to what people do may vary based on skin color? wow. if that's not the most ignorant shit i've ever seen posted here then i don't know what is. thank god i've never entered the cloak room. christ that's fucking rich. 

Yawn....

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

damn there is another shocker at the bottom of that article

something called trick daddy that raps was arrested for DWI and coke possession

can you imagine the list of customers for gummy dicks......bob stoops and ab so far, but between the two that is still probably a lot of revenue