Antonio Brown's mysterious foot injury is severe frostbite

C-Man

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

you know you are a pile of shit when a pile of shit that makes a shit pile of easy money off of you fires you

Pretty much.  Rosenhaus is a sleazy ass snake of monumental proportion.  To get fired by him is like being turned into the cops by your mom.  

A lawyer quit too. 

Additionally, attorney Darren Heitner has removed himself as counsel for Brown in a lawsuit filed in 2018 that alleges Brown caused damages to a rented condominium, per an order granting motion to withdraw filed in Miami-Dade County. The court allowed Heitner to withdraw as counsel on the landlord/tenant case that he handled until this week.

10 hours ago, Masshole Horn said:

Reading this, and seeing his implosion, makes me feel bad for the guy. He might have been a dick before the Burfict hit, but not on the post-hit level that screams TBI related mental illness. I hope he can get the help he needs before it gets worse.

Yeah evidently it made him travel 1 1/2 years into the past and kick somebody in the face 

1:30 PM PT -- A police source tells TMZ Sports ... Antonio Brown has been accused of felony battery and burglary stemming from an incident with a driver who works for a moving company.

We're told cops are actively working on getting a warrant for Brown's arrest and they're trying to convince the NFL star to surrender peacefully.

Our source says a man who was with Brown at the time of the alleged altercation has already been arrested.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/21/antonio-brown-police-incident-hollywood-florida-cops/

11 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

1:30 PM PT -- A police source tells TMZ Sports ... Antonio Brown has been accused of felony battery and burglary stemming from an incident with a driver who works for a moving company.

We're told cops are actively working on getting a warrant for Brown's arrest and they're trying to convince the NFL star to surrender peacefully.

Our source says a man who was with Brown at the time of the alleged altercation has already been arrested.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/21/antonio-brown-police-incident-hollywood-florida-cops/

Is Al Cowlings on the scene yet?  

2 hours ago, EuroHorn said:

spacer.png

Yeah I'd guess he's always been unstable, and just a football schedule and people that had an actual invested interest in him even if it was just monetary kept him semi focused.  Once gone his craziness can really shine.  If he wasn't a gifted athlete, he'd be in a hospital or jail by this point regardless.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/01/24/antonio-brown-facing-possible-life-sentence-for-felony-burglary-with-battery/

Prior to being setting free on $110,000 bond, Brown was ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation. Though, another of Brown’s attorneys, Eric Schwartzreich, thinks that the concern over his client’s mental health is unwarranted.

“I don’t think there’s any mental health issues with him,” Schwartzreich said. “Antonio Brown’s life right now is a reality show. He is misinterpreted and misunderstood.

haha what an asshole of an attorney you are really going to try and say this fool should not at least get a mental health evaluation

and you are trying to say his ever lengthening record of totally stupid shit is "reality show" and "misinterpreted and misunderstood"

so I guess the idea that he needs mental health help is wrong and we need to go with the other option that he is just a rambling, unstable, fucked up, asshole

Edited by ButtFumble

11 hours ago, Post Oak said:

This guy needs to use his money to get himself some good mental health.  Otherwise he's not making it out of 2020

Another dollar says that he won't do so willingly and the results of his court mandated session will be decried by him as bullshit. The narcissist is never ever wrong. All the rest of us are. 

14 hours ago, Bullneck said:

If he suffered a permanent brain trauma that affects his actions.

every NFL player ever was a level-headed model citizen not prone to depression or psychological disorders prior to playing in the league.  any erratic behavior after playing in the league is 100% on the NFL for not doing enough to protect players from head injuries.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I saw something the other day in a crawl on the screen that said concussions were up like 4.5% in the NFL this year. That is after the NFL made a big stink about forcing players to wear a brand new helmet that was supposed to better prevent concussions, while AB was petitioning to keep his old one...not that he needed it much.

17 hours ago, DougO said:

I saw something the other day in a crawl on the screen that said concussions were up like 4.5% in the NFL this year. That is after the NFL made a big stink about forcing players to wear a brand new helmet that was supposed to better prevent concussions, while AB was petitioning to keep his old one...not that he needed it much.

Probably more "dingers" being classified as concussions I'd guess adds a little to that

On 1/13/2020 at 2:19 PM, Steel Shank said:

I curious as to who first coined the term “bitchass ni**er”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to remember it entering into the cultural parlance around the same time as "hoeass ni**a". Which was sometime around the late 90s or early 00s. No idea who lays claim to it though. 

8 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I seem to remember it entering into the cultural parlance around the same time as "hoeass ni**a". Which was sometime around the late 90s or early 00s. No idea who lays claim to it though. 

what about tricka*ss bitch?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I'd lean toward early to mid 90's when those phrases started going colloquial.  Snoop/Dre seem like a good place to start the search.