Antonio Brown's mysterious foot injury is severe frostbite

C-Man

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

Interview on Espin

"Man it's just tough being me"

*Live streams himself shit talking a bunch of cops just doing their job*

Wow hope this fucking loser gets back into the NFL just so he can get decleated.

all the more so cops HE CALLED do do something FOR HIM that they were doing and not interacting with him at all

he called to have his baby momma hauled off and that is exactly what they did without really needing anything from him and all he did was give them shit

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ButtFumble said:

all the more so cops HE CALLED do do something FOR HIM that they were doing and not interacting with him at all

he called to have his baby momma hauled off and that is exactly what they did without really needing anything from him and all he did was give them shit

Karma gonna be a mother fucker

• 2 weeks later...

The NFL should intervene with this circus of flying monkeys and force the guy to undergo treatment. It's only going to continue making the NFL look bad despite AB not currently being on a roster. I said it before and I'll say it again, AB was never like this until the hit from Burfict that nearly decapitated him. Have you ever encountered anyone who suffered a serious head trauma in a car wreck and they changed? I know several who emerged from similar situations as completely different persons, I didn't even know them any longer. AB's pattern of self destructive behavior is only becoming worse, intervention on behalf of the NFL is desperately needed.

6 hours ago, Chad said:

The NFL should intervene with this circus of flying monkeys and force the guy to undergo treatment. It's only going to continue making the NFL look bad despite AB not currently being on a roster. I said it before and I'll say it again, AB was never like this until the hit from Burfict that nearly decapitated him. Have you ever encountered anyone who suffered a serious head trauma in a car wreck and they changed? I know several who emerged from similar situations as completely different persons, I didn't even know them any longer. AB's pattern of self destructive behavior is only becoming worse, intervention on behalf of the NFL is desperately needed.

I ran a brain injury unit back in the day.  You’re right.  But it’s more fun to hear futureman takes...

12 hours ago, Chad said:

wait hes only a piece of shit because of brain trauma? you sure?

antonio-brown-matt-brown-spencer-lanning

According to the Dan Patrick Show a couple of weeks ago, Dan's source in the NFLPA had said they have tried to intervene and basically hold an intervention with AB, but he very clearly and aggressively told them to gtfo.

26 minutes ago, Eastwood said:
14 hours ago, Chad said:

Read more  

According to the Dan Patrick Show a couple of weeks ago, Dan's source in the NFLPA had said they have tried to intervene and basically hold an intervention with AB, but he very clearly and aggressively told them to gtfo.

Yep. Not much can be done when someone isn't receptive to help.

• 1 month later...

https://nypost.com/2020/04/04/antonio-brown-charged-in-alleged-truck-driver-assault/

well the charges are in

The troubled yet mega-talented NFL receiver is now facing formal charges of felony burglary conveyance, misdemeanor battery and misdemeanor criminal mischief charges, according to a Broward County court document obtained Friday by ESPN stemming from a January assault.

A charge of felony burglary with battery wasn’t included in the filing, though the misdemeanor battery charge alleged that Brown was “actually and intentionally striking” the driver.

all that over someone trying to DELIVER something to you.....fucking idiot

On 2/14/2020 at 7:55 PM, Chad said:

AB was never like this until the hit from Burfict that nearly decapitated him

god, you are so right.  he’d be walking the straight and narrow and would be a great teammate on the steelers if it weren’t for vontaze burfict.  no doubt in my mind. 

• 3 months later...

8 games. 

Free-agent wide receiver Antonio Brown has received an eight-game suspension without pay for multiple violations of the NFL's personal conduct policy, the league announced Friday.

Brown had been the subject of an NFL investigation following an accusation of sexual misconduct at his home by an artist who was working there in 2017. He also pleaded no contest in June to a felony burglary with battery charge and two lesser misdemeanor charges related to a January incident with a moving truck company outside his home in Hollywood, Florida.

In announcing the suspension, the NFL said that Brown was directed to continue counseling and treatment. The league also said that any further violations would likely result in harsher discipline.

A separate NFL investigation into Brown stemming from a lawsuit filed by his former trainer alleging that she was sexually assaulted by the wide receiver is still ongoing. Brown has said his sexual relationship with the trainer was consensual. Brown met with the NFL in November as part of the investigation.

Brown could receive additional games following the conclusion of that investigation, a source told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler.

Brown, 32, last played for the New England Patriots in September 2019. The Patriots released him one week later, and he hasn't been signed by a team since.

If Brown signs with a team before the regular season, he would be allowed to participate in preseason activities. The suspension would take effect after the final roster reduction Sept. 5, and he would be eligible to return after the team plays eight games.

14 hours ago, ss13 said:

8 games. 

Free-agent wide receiver Antonio Brown has received an eight-game suspension without pay for multiple violations of the NFL's personal conduct policy, the league announced Friday.

Brown had been the subject of an NFL investigation following an accusation of sexual misconduct at his home by an artist who was working there in 2017. He also pleaded no contest in June to a felony burglary with battery charge and two lesser misdemeanor charges related to a January incident with a moving truck company outside his home in Hollywood, Florida.

In announcing the suspension, the NFL said that Brown was directed to continue counseling and treatment. The league also said that any further violations would likely result in harsher discipline.

A separate NFL investigation into Brown stemming from a lawsuit filed by his former trainer alleging that she was sexually assaulted by the wide receiver is still ongoing. Brown has said his sexual relationship with the trainer was consensual. Brown met with the NFL in November as part of the investigation.

Brown could receive additional games following the conclusion of that investigation, a source told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler.

Brown, 32, last played for the New England Patriots in September 2019. The Patriots released him one week later, and he hasn't been signed by a team since.

If Brown signs with a team before the regular season, he would be allowed to participate in preseason activities. The suspension would take effect after the final roster reduction Sept. 5, and he would be eligible to return after the team plays eight games.

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Pretty bummed about this. I don't want that dude anywhere near my team, yet here we are. 

He's a dumbass, me-first guy all the way. He'll also be closer to home. I'm sure they won't hesitate to drop him if it gets there, but his ability to get separation and actually catch the ball is unlike anyone else they have on their roster other than Chris Godwin without hamstring issues. 

They don't need him, but he makes everyone else's job easier on Sundays...as long as he is getting his touches

13 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Pretty bummed about this. I don't want that dude anywhere near my team, yet here we are. 

He's a dumbass, me-first guy all the way. He'll also be closer to home. I'm sure they won't hesitate to drop him if it gets there, but his ability to get separation and actually catch the ball is unlike anyone else they have on their roster other than Chris Godwin without hamstring issues. 

They don't need him, but he makes everyone else's job easier on Sundays...as long as he is getting his touches

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Atticus said:

I agree he's a special talent, but damn he's a cancer of the worst kind. I worry about what he'll do to the locker room the moment he's not getting the ball as much as he wants. I kind of hate Brady right now for pushing to get him. I don't know if he can be rehabilitated, even with Brady as his qb. 

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, smuggs said:

Good thing the NFL drew a line in the sand with that $14,650 Aaron Rodgers fine. Brown should really feel the sting in his billfold from this.

NFL is NOTHING if it’s not inconsistent in its punishments. 

I expect Antonio Brown to immediately be  suspended.

2 hours ago, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

if the vaccine works why doesnt it work?

a gun still "works" with no bullets in the chamber, I guess it depends if you would rather chance it by loading 6 rounds or 1.  If i had to put a gun to my head, I would much rather have the 1 round load...

• 1 month later...