ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

As a husker fan it has to be a little fucking sad to realize just how bad your school fucked you by going big 10. They literally do not have a single highlight since joining that conference. 

To be fair, they're featured prominently in several Ohio State and Wisconsin highlights.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 9/28/2019 at 11:01 AM, Bama Llama said:

Bingo.  Bama played Gata in Gainesville six times prior to 1991 and won them all.  The 1992 game story line was "Gators Winless at Home vs Bama."  Final score: Gata 35 - Bama 0, and it wasn't that close.   

/csb

I was at that game...  The student section used to be right on top of the opponent's bench.  There was drunk ass tide fan slurring Roll TIIIIDDDDEEEEEE deep into the 4th quarter.  Dude could barely stand up.  Uf students just chuckling and kind of encouraging him.  During a TV timeout or some off action the drunk guy starts up again.  Gene Stalling turns around and yells at him to shut the F*** UP!   The whole student section burst out in laughter and Gene just turned around and walked towards the sideline.  I can almost still see it...  but I can still hear it 

Gameday in Hogtown for the Auburn game.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Corso seriously sounds like he won’t make it the whole season. 

It feels like a Joe Paterno situation. Ya know, minus all the child rape.

There's got to be some fear that, if they take him off the air, he'll be dead in a matter of months.

But I said this on opening weekend: it feels legitimately cruel to keep marching him out there at this point.

Anyone else notice the commonalities between the trashy fanbases who get off on doing the horns down?

They’re all shitty schools in redneck states with one primary team everyone roots for, and most of their fanbases didn’t graduate high school. Oklahoma, Arkansas, West Virginia, and now LSU. Obsession noted. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Anyone else notice the commonalities between the trashy fanbases who get off on doing the horns down?

They’re all shitty schools in redneck states with one primary team everyone roots for, and most of their fanbases didn’t graduate high school. Oklahoma, Arkansas, West Virginia, and now LSU. Obsession noted. 

You’re trying to hard dude.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Why gaf about what those goober fans do? They are laughable dimwits with no team pride of their own.

But players & coaches doing it on the field is disrespectful taunting that should be flagged as unsportsmanlike conduct.

That’s what it is, and there is nothing “soft” about objecting to it. Mayfield and his ilk are douchebags. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Vince just showed up, so Fox it is.

VY was on set with the Golden Hat Trophy. At the end, the host said, “Make sure that hat gets returned to the proper authorities.”

Classic quick deadpan Vince: “It is. It’s going back to Texas!”

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...