ESPN GAME DAY

Steamboat1874

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I loved all the upside down Longhorns and horn downs at Gameday where Texas isn't even playing. We really are in everyone's head. Lulz.

there really aren't that many schools in the state of Texas. There's Texas, there's about a dozen Not Texas schools, and then there are the Emily Dickinson College schools where they're more preoccupied with kiln explosions than comparing themselves to us

Just now, SwanderedTalent said:

there really aren't that many schools in the state of Texas. There's Texas, there's about a dozen Not Texas schools, and then there are the Emily Dickinson College schools where they're more preoccupied with kiln explosions than comparing themselves to us

RIP Fawn. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just had a conversation about Texas "being back". Pollack spoke the truth when he said Texas will be back when they beat the teams we should beat and quit playing horribly against Kansas, KSU, and other teams we should be dominating. The last several years in a nutshell. 

2 minutes ago, horngasm2020 said:

while I would never root for the agroids, I would love any sec top team lose just to lessen any chance of 2 sec teams in the playoffs.

I'm not even following the playoff scenarios anymore.  It's become about as pertinent to Texas football as Serie A.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I see aggy will play #5 Georgia today.  Texags will be entertaining.

Also, Alabama plays Western Carolina.  Should be a close one!!!

What's the ou on the number of moral victory threads they start today?

2 minutes ago, SDG said:

What's the ou on the number of moral victory threads they start today?

It will fill the front page for sure.  1 post, 151 views, 0 replies.  Every fucktard over there thinks he has a special insight that needs its own thread.  No one else gives a shit.

2 minutes ago, mininghorn88 said:

Will Pat McAfee replace Corso once he is gone? McAfee has the antics to pull of the big Gameday pic? He also has a personality to offset the other drones.

thats what Im hoping. Corso needed to retire after this stroke.  Mcafee would inject some new life into Gameday, he has the makings of the perfect troll when it comes to getting the home crowd fired up then picking the away team

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:
1 hour ago, horngasm2020 said:

while I would never root for the agroids, I would love any sec top team lose just to lessen any chance of 2 sec teams in the playoffs.

I'm not even following the playoff scenarios anymore.  It's become about as pertinent to Texas football as Serie A.

I would't root for aggy in a hypothetical situation where a win would knock OU out of the playoffs...