Conflicting parking signs

The lesson is don't park too close to a stop sign even when other signs say its ok.

Lulz. Please explain where the sign says it's okay to ignore the 30ft rule. It's there because if you follow the 30ft. rule you'll see the 2hr limit sign in your field of vision while parking you fucking imbecile.

8 hours ago, KaiserSoze said:

Lulz. Please explain where the sign says it's okay to ignore the 30ft rule. It's there because if you follow the 30ft. rule you'll see the 2hr limit sign in your field of vision while parking you fucking imbecile.

You still crying about this? Can’t believe this has been eating you up for several weeks. Very sad.

dbep1UgW_o.png

If you had led with this, there would have been less name calling.

If you showed us where you were parked (forward of the parking sign or completely behind) it would have made it even better.

But either way, this will cost you money.

2 hours ago, GottaB said:

If you had led with this, there would have been less name calling.

If you showed us where you were parked (forward of the parking sign or completely behind) it would have made it even better.

But either way, this will cost you money.

My car was directly to the right of the picture 100% behind the parking sign. Yes, it cost me money. $5 parking at the courthouse to have the ticket changed to a warning.  Saving $35 wasn't worth my time but I learned more about the process. 

the name calling was one jackass who is ignored by most posters anyway. I only un-ignored to see his original reply and have since put him back.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Onetinsoldier said:

Good job, now sue the city to move the freakin 2 hour sign.  It does reek of entrapment.  I'm sure there's somebody parking too close to the stop sign every day.

You’re 100% correct. I see someone there very often.  Suing the city won’t do any good. And I’m not spending that kind of money