The Challenge War of the Worlds 2

joeycovers

This shouldn't suck

TEAM USA

Ashley Mitchell - I couldn't dislike her more 
Cara Maria Sorbello - Oops.  Forgot about Cara.  I take back what I said about Ashley
Faith Stowers
Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio - I guess he and Morgan didn't make it
Jordan Wiseley - Recently got engaged to Tori Deal
Josh Martinez - 
Kam Williams
Laurel Stucky - I don't like her but I'm glad she's back  
Leroy Garrett -  first one out as usual?  
Nany Gonzalez - just here for the dick
Paulie Calafiore  
Tori Deal
Wes Bergmann - please let him humiliate Bananas again
Zach Nichols - where's Jenna?

The Lavender Losers and TYB seem extremely poorly represented.  Hmmm.  No Shane, Amanda, or Hunter?  Works for me.   Davonne missing as well.  Figures since I was just starting to like her a little.  

6 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Jordan and Paulie are either going to hate eachothers' guts (like 98% probability) or be best friends ever

does Paulie have a single friend on the Challenge besides Cara? I dunno if you guys keep up with any if his social media stuff at all, but i see it get posted to reddit from time to time and Paulie is a weird, strange, immature, sexually perverted guy who runs a lot of people the wrong way. i don't see Jordan (or anyone else) becoming buds with him. he's just so fucking weird, and i don't mean that in no nice or endearing way. 

starts tomorrow. 

also, i just saw on reddit that Theo apparently fucking lost his right eye (yes, lost his eye) in a champagne bottle cork accident. apparently he split his eye in half and had to have two surgeries on it but according to reddit (so take it with a grain of salt) his right eye is done. that fucking sucks if true.

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

starts tomorrow. 

also, i just saw on reddit that Theo apparently fucking lost his right eye (yes, lost his eye) in a champagne bottle cork accident. apparently he split his eye in half and had to have two surgeries on it but according to reddit (so take it with a grain of salt) his right eye is done. that fucking sucks if true.

It was nice not seeing them give any airtime to contestants deciding to leave.

TJ:  Zahida left

<half second cut shot to a crying Zahida>

Zahida:  My grandmother passed away

<back to TJ>

TJ:  Today's challenge will be....

TJ:  Faith is gone

<half second cut shot to Faith slamming the door>

<back to TJ>

TJ:  Today's challenge will be....

not that I am an advocate in any way, but I am really surprised with the metoo movement that MTV invited Bear back, he is the most obvious misogynist The Challenge has had since at least Evan/Kenny and maybe ever.

I get that they want drama but at least from the episodes we have seen him on, he refuses to listen to or speak to any of the women on the show who he isnt trying to sleep with. 

That honestly isnt a good look for the show. 

but then again, Im a male chauvinist and I would like to see most of the ladies in the challenge outfits all the time, so its not like I am speaking from an ivory tower. 

Damn I love me some Tori.  Something about her...and her IG is top of my watchlist except when Jordan appears. 

Tonight’s ep was wild...I can’t stand hearing Josh talk. He is partially deaf?  Sounds like Andre the Giant (rip). Never seen a dude that jumps to conclusions and assumptions like a girl the way Josh does. 

I keep hoping CT throws himself in proving grounds so he can win and then go to USA.