The Challenge War of the Worlds 2

joeycovers

Yeah as much joy that comes from seeing Wes’ smug ass getting knocked out, that was a bonehead move. Next episode is called Benedict Laurel, so looks like Team USA comes after her and loud mouth. 

Speaking of loud mouth Josh, did I miss something from his BB days, could have sworn that dude was gay as Richard Simmons. Going after Georgia though so who knows with that fool. 

Also in the season long preview after the first episode, it clearly showed CT with a US flag shirt on so the theory above of him going in and winning seems to be likely. Hopefully he knocks out Bananas again and then takes his spot on team. 

I dont see Josh making it much longer.  Even though Laurel led the coup against Wes, Josh's inability to agree to pick Theo is going to probably bite him in the ass.

I dont mind him picking Wes there, it wasnt a terrible move, but if his dumbass had just said he would vote for Theo from the get-go, he wouldnt be looked at as unreliable.

But most of these competitors arent the sharpest tools in the shed, so who knows, maybe he gets away with it. 

Holy shit. That was awesome.

Ihave started to hate this Laurel. She has gone full challenge psycho. Sore fukin loser didn’t even agree with her loss, and shit sportsmanship. Even her IG story has a video of herself when she was counting the branches celebrating with the caption “what a beast”. Lol

Cara hasn’t been so bad this season. Georgia is getting on that level.

Bananas getting too much spotlight meow and I hate it.

We need more focus on the other busty competitors from UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was accidentally spoiled on this elimination so I knew she was going, and while I was hoping for Ninja to outright mop her, it still didn’t make give me any less satisfaction. Suck it, Laurel. 

I’m interested to see if Tori and Jordan decide to hop on their bandwagon. Jordan bleeds competition and will never play second to Bananas as the ringleader who throws missions.

I forgot why and how much I hate Laurel until last night.  God, she is such an awful person (cleaned it up for any ladies reading.  The word I want to use is pretty obvious).  Cara has been pretty mild this year.  Her speech about trying to come in this season and let bygones be bygones actually didn't ring hollow for once like most of the bullshit she has spewed in the past.  Maybe we are entering an age of a less annoying Cara.  I doubt it and I doubt the hardcore CM haters will agree with me, but she has been better this season.   I'll take this version of CM over just about any version of Laurel I've ever seen.  Sadly, this version of CM will probably start to disappear and the old one will show up soon.  

It was interesting seeing where the lines are drawn on the US team.  There were a few people I wasn't sure of, but we know where everybody stands now.  

Ninja is annoying as fuck and I don't like her as much as I was hoping I would when she showed up.  The way she was hopping around, pre-gloating about a climbing challenge, and then seeming to lose the challenge to a plodding giant was almost as good as how it turned out for Laurel.   Either way, someone was going out embarrassingly last night.  Glad it was Laurel, but Ninja would have been a decent consolation prize. 

Laurel though.  How.  Fucking. Humiliating.  It was fucking perfect.  She destroys the US team with a stupid unnecessary move and thinks she's running the game to the point where she can throw a challenge on girl's elimination day.  Notice Bananas was smart enough to not do that on the guy's day?  He's so good at just using up these fools and letting them take the bullets for him.  That was easily my favorite elimination of a female in show history.  The false victory, the celebration rubbing it in their faces, Ninja climbing around on shit trying to figure out how Laurel won, NInja figuring out Laurel didn't win and sprinting up to the top to ring the bell.  I thought lat week's Brit "victory" was hilarious.  This eclipsed it by a wide margin.  And now I kind of feel like I'm rooting for the Brits and CT and just want to watch this US team continue to implode.  Especially since Bananas seems to be in a pretty precarious position now.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Go Pokes said:

I forgot why and how much I hate Laurel until last night.  God, she is such an awful person (cleaned it up for any ladies reading.  The word I want to use is pretty obvious).  Cara has been pretty mild this year.  Her speech about trying to come in this season and let bygones be bygones actually didn't ring hollow for once like most of the bullshit she has spewed in the past.  Maybe we are entering an age of a less annoying Cara.  I doubt it and I doubt the hardcore CM haters will agree with me, but she has been better this season.   I'll take this version of CM over just about any version of Laurel I've ever seen.  Sadly, this version of CM will probably start to disappear and the old one will show up soon.  

It was interesting seeing where the lines are drawn on the US team.  There were a few people I wasn't sure of, but we know where everybody stands now.  

Ninja is annoying as fuck and I don't like her as much as I was hoping I would when she showed up.  The way she was hopping around, pre-gloating about a climbing challenge, and then seeming to lose the challenge to a plodding giant was almost as good as how it turned out for Laurel.   Either way, someone was going out embarrassingly last night.  Glad it was Laurel, but Ninja would have been a decent consolation prize. 

Laurel though.  How.  Fucking. Humiliating.  It was fucking perfect.  She destroys the US team with a stupid unnecessary move and thinks she's running the game to the point where she can throw a challenge on girl's elimination day.  Notice Bananas was smart enough to not do that on the guy's day?  He's so good at just using up these fools and letting them take the bullets for him.  That was easily my favorite elimination of a female in show history.  The false victory, the celebration rubbing it in their faces, Ninja climbing around on shit trying to figure out how Laurel won, NInja figuring out Laurel didn't win and sprinting up to the top to ring the bell.  I thought lat week's Brit "victory" was hilarious.  This eclipsed it by a wide margin.  And now I kind of feel like I'm rooting for the Brits and CT and just want to watch this US team continue to implode.  Especially since Bananas seems to be in a pretty precarious position now.  

That was one of my favorite episodes in a long time. Paulie said it best. Ultimate karma played out. The look on Laurels face from being a winner to a loser was priceless. She couldnt accept she cheated.

TJ blew the horn though. Makes me wonder if Ninja not questioned the rule if they would have changed anything

10 minutes ago, joeycovers said:

That was one of my favorite episodes in a long time. Paulie said it best. Ultimate karma played out. The look on Laurels face from being a winner to a loser was priceless. She couldnt accept she cheated.

TJ blew the horn though. Makes me wonder if Ninja not questioned the rule if they would have changed anything

Maybe I’m giving T.J. too much credit here, but I kind of think he knew Laurel cheated and rang the bell without actually completing the task, let her gloat and act a fool, only to ultimately rule it a DQ anyways.

Even then though, the bell has been rung and a decision was reversed several times in recent memory. The broken lock last week, Zach and Trey when they got through the glass levels (when Zach threw his helmet at Jordan), and CT/Brad with the flag rip instead of unhooking coming to mind.

If Kam, Cara, Ashley (how great is she now without the LLosers?), Paulie, and Ninja throw next weeks challenge, they could possibly try to recruit votes from Josh, Zach, Jordan, and Tori to take a shot at Bananas. The only people Bananas really has in his pocket are Nany and Leroy, so it could work. All they would need is one of those to flip to their side. And UK could vote in Jordan.

12 minutes ago, joeycovers said:

My first thought was no, but they had a camera focused on her putting that last branch in there, so they probably would have.  I'm just not sure how they would do that since they were done, but Ninja hadn't finished yet.   The way it worked out was pretty fucking perfect.  Ninja never seems to come through in the clutch, but her complete befuddlement at losing to Laurel really helped her out.  She just couldn't come down until she figured out how that hell that happened.  

It says something about how terrible Laurel is that Paulie and Cara are background characters so far and have been almost likable.  Well, maybe that's stretching it, but they've been better this season.  They need to step it up starting next week because this has turned into an internal war on the US team.  So they will probably be reverting back to their unlikable selves, which oddly probably needs to happen.  Just please leave Kyle out of it and focus all your hatred and shittiness on Bananas.   

3 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

If Kam, Cara, Ashley (how great is she now without the LLosers?), Paulie, and Ninja throw next weeks challenge, they could possibly try to recruit votes from Josh, Zach, Jordan, and Tori to take a shot at Bananas. The only people Bananas really has in his pocket are Nany and Leroy, so it could work. All they would need is one of those to flip to their side. And UK could vote in Jordan.

This is what we need.  All out war among the US team while the Brits just drink, screw, and be funny.  Anyone else kind of liking the new slightly toned down Bear?  

15 minutes ago, spystud13 said:

Did everyone miss her “Chris, Chris?! Boston Strong!” bullshit? 

Nope. Saw it, and not bothered by her pleading with her best friend on the show to not damn her to an elimination, and also not bothered with CT trying to play it safe. But you’re bothered by everything she does, so....

I hated Bear last season and he is one of my favorites this year.  Asking Georgia to make him an egg and bacon sandwich and flirting with her while she pretends to not be falling for it again all while making him his sandwich was great.

Every scene with Josh is cringe worthy.  When they cut from Josh saying he came into the season friends with Paulie straight to Paulie doing his impression of Josh (which was pretty good) was hilarious.

I can't imagine how miserable it would be to be in any kind of relationship with Laurel.

1 hour ago, spystud13 said:

Did everyone miss her “Chris, Chris?! Boston Strong!” bullshit? 

Yeah Dude.  This one is on you.  I'm afraid you reached the tipping point where she can do absolutely nothing right in your eyes.  She was pleading for her life in the game right then.  If she hadn't done that, you'd probably be mocking her for not doing anything to save herself.  

Post less about Cara would be my advice.  

4 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Team Cara forever. Yes, I’m the only one in here, and I give no shits.

Not the only one.  I definitely see why people don't like her...but maybe because I'm late to the game, I don't feel the same.

3 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Even I was fucking charmed with his drunk flirting with Georgia. Those two ooze sex appeal.

I DESPISED Bear last season...this season he's grown on me.  Georgia didn't need to.

3 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

I hated Bear last season and he is one of my favorites this year.  Asking Georgia to make him an egg and bacon sandwich and flirting with her while she pretends to not be falling for it again all while making him his sandwich was great.

Every scene with Josh is cringe worthy.  When they cut from Josh saying he came into the season friends with Paulie straight to Paulie doing his impression of Josh (which was pretty good) was hilarious.

I can't imagine how miserable it would be to be in any kind of relationship with Laurel.

Pretty much since Bear declared himself a loser last year after he was eliminated, he's been pitch perfect. MVP shit

2 hours ago, spystud13 said:

No one in the game reacts to possibly being thrown in like her. Even her boyfriend realizes that is 100% part of the game. 

I don't know man.  They ALL pretty much act like it's the greatest injustice in the world if someone betrays them or puts them in an elimination.  Of course, that's after doing the exact same thing to other people, but that's beside the point.  

Post less about Cara would still be my advice.  At least for now.  Your time is coming.  She can't hold out much longer

1 minute ago, TommyGufano said:

Pretty much since Bear declared himself a loser last year after he was eliminated, he's been pitch perfect. MVP shit

This is the Bear I think everybody can get behind.  Even when he went all Bear last week (and this week I suppose) during the tribunal or whatever they call it, he was still not nearly as bad as last year.   Hell, he might even have been entertaining.  He just needs to cut out the disrespecting of the women.  Not that I'm some SJW, but he REALLY went over the line with that shit last season with the way he treated Davonne, Dee, probably everybody else.  

5 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Post less about Cara would still be my advice.

Dude, you literally type thousands of words a week about reality television. Every single one of my posts on this thread wouldn’t equal your first on this page alone. 

So let’s chill with the “post less” about anything. 

Lulz some people were bashing Laurel on her IG for being poor sport etc. I gave a thumbs up to a few of those comments and Laurel blocked me. Sore loser.

But the way she would jump to conclusions was fukin nuts. I know we dont see all the footage and MTV edits for more drama, but she really was bat shit crazy. I used to root for her wayyy back.

Wonder if the USA girls throw the next match to get Johnny in...

The best is when TJ calls people out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Dude, you literally type thousands of words a week about reality television. Every single one of my posts on this thread wouldn’t equal your first on this page alone. 

So let’s chill with the “post less” about anything. 

Jesus Christ.  Relax.  I'm just teasing you a bit over your Cara hatred.  Nothing personal, just thought this was a safe space where we could have a bit of fun.  I sure don't get my panties in a wad when you guys tease me for excessive words.  Post all you want about Cara.  You won't hear from me again, I promise.  

“You’re over 30 years old, you haven’t found a man, you’re still doing reality TV — WORTHLESS!” - (paraphrased) Laurel

Man, this was a trip to watch. How things have changed.

ily Cara baby so proud you don’t take shit anymore fuck all them haters.

Edited by Tired of Lurking