The Challenge War of the Worlds 2

joeycovers

That didn't top last week's satisfying ending, but it's came as close as humanly possible.  I'd love to see Josh go next week.  That would really be making a statement about throwing challenges in this show.  Speaking of that, is throwing challenges a strategy we've seen much of the past several seasons?  Maybe it's because we haven't had as many team competitions lately and I've forgotten that they used to do it more.  

1 hour ago, UTPhil2006 said:

He’s banging Morgan so he’s good in my book 

I dont think I have ever rooted for a guy like Bananas banging a hot chic.  Unless Morgan is now a man...

He would have won had he not jinxed himself on the roman numerals.  Theo was way oversized for that box and that had to make it harder for him to move in it...Johnny was smaller and could throw his body around more.

Caught up on the last few episodes last night. Pretty fucking funny both Laurel and Banana’s both go home by making pretty crucial errors in their eliminations. 

Is Zack without Jenna around the most worthless cast of a spot on the show these days? Dude is dull and boring ass shit now. Barely notice him. 

How much does CT weigh now? Damn 

Somebody earlier on the thread before the season started pointed out they didn’t think Jordan would get along with Paulie. I think after that episode we know that theory is exactly right moving forward after that vote for Bananas. 

1 hour ago, LonghornGoodfella said:

Is Zack without Jenna around the most worthless cast of a spot on the show these days? Dude is dull and boring ass shit now. Barely notice him. 

Maybe, but for him on a personal level, it's a good thing.  Old Zack had some serious issues, but new Zack has grown up considerably over the past two seasons.  I think it happened somewhere around his last big blow up with Amanda over her threatening to release some damning info that would ruin his & Jenna's relationship (lol- didn't work).  Between the end of filming and the reunion, those two most have gone home and had some long talks about his behavior and how he responds to immature retards like the Lavender Losers.  I just remember him on the reunion being very subdued, apologetic, and acting like a mature adult while Amanda just showed herself to be a psychotic bitch with the emotional maturity of a 10 year old.

I'm a fan of Zack, so that's how I see it.  I'm sure someone who hates Zack will be along shortly to tell me my opinion is completely wrong and Zach hasn't changed a bit.  They'll be wrong, but they are welcome to their opinion.  So yeah, Zack has become boring, kind of like CT.  But I find him pretty funny and sincere these days, like CT, and it's definitely better for both of them in the real world that they figured this shit out.    

Yeah, yeah, I know.  Too many words.   

2 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Looks like a possible fight next week with Paulie, but I think everything he does on the show is 100% fabricated to try to become the next Bananas.

I've never been a huge fan of Bananas but he was 100% correct about Paulie and Cara Maria. The only thing the American's have going for them is the UK team is AWFUL as a whole. 

33 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I'm a fan of Zack, so that's how I see it.  I'm sure someone who hates Zack will be along shortly to tell me my opinion is completely wrong and Zach hasn't changed a bit.

Your opinion is completely wrong and Zack hasn't changed a bit.

J/K.  It's amazing how these cast members change so much throughout the seasons.  I used to hate Zack, but he is one of my favorites now.  He's a good competitor, and doesn't try to get through the season by forming big alliances.  I'd like to see him win this season.  I'd also like to see Leroy win (narrator: he won't) because he seems like a nice guy.

26 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I've never been a huge fan of Bananas but he was 100% correct about Paulie and Cara Maria. The only thing the American's have going for them is the UK team is AWFUL as a whole. 

What was he saying?  I just remember him talking to the camera at one point, probably about those two, and it was the most amazingly hypocritical thing I'd ever heard.  If you didn't hear the beginning, you'd have thought he was describing his strategy in the game.  I think he was describing them as scumbags or something, so maybe it was right after they put him in.  Regardless, THEY STOLE THE MOVE FROM YOU ASSHOLE!!  It was just so perfect.  

I'm sure you are correct and what he said about them was 100% correct.  He's always been very good at pointing out why other people who don't do exactly what he wants them to do are scumbags, disloyal, pieces of shit.  But the lack of self-awareness that guy has is astounding.  It's damn near at aggy level.  

17 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Your opinion is completely wrong and Zack hasn't changed a bit.

J/K.  It's amazing how these cast members change so much throughout the seasons.  I used to hate Zack, but he is one of my favorites now.  He's a good competitor, and doesn't try to get through the season by forming big alliances.  I'd like to see him win this season.  I'd also like to see Leroy win (narrator: he won't) because he seems like a nice guy.

I think I'm on to something here with the CT comparison.  Once CT has eaten his way out of being able to compete in these things, Zach will start developing his dad bod and CT will pas on his wisdom and Zack will take over his role.  

OMG- I just remembered something hilarious.  When CT was talking to 2 or 3 of his Euro mates outside, he talked for about 10 seconds straight and I don't think I understood a word he said.  I even rewound it and watched it twice.  

i hate paulie and cara the way michael scott hates toby.

edited to add- they are childish, self righteous twats, whose every decision and impulse is based 100% on emotion.

paulie is a retarded child. he doesn't live in reality. he sees himself as some sort of movie character in his own mind, to the point of being completely self deluded. 

cara used to be the kind hearted, strong, feminine underdog, and now she's just on a never ending mission to make sure she's a victim, and has reverted to child like speech, emotions, and game play. she sucks. 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

Bananas is now 2-8 in eliminations (1-7 if you throw out Champs vs Stars) since he screwed Sarah out of the money.

Completely agree that Zach has followed the CT mold of calming down. Hopefully Josh won't be around long enough to wait for his change.

I'm convinced Bear is just an actor they hired. He's a completely different person than last season. I like him this time,but it's kind of like Devin. He's SO aware of playing the long game to get screen time, but keep coming back for years. He just chose Wes to start with since going after Bananas is kind of a played out storyline by now. 

I wouldn't mind Tony back. But a break from Shane/ the Young Bucks has been really nice.

Laurel came in as horrible person years ago (tearing viciously into Paula, Cara, Big Easy, etc. Banging CT, Jordan, insert Alpha here, etc) and she never grew up. 

Kam has become more likeable each season. 

I'd also like to see Leroy win (narrator: he won't) because he seems like a nice guy.

I have always wanted to root for Leroy but he is pretty disappointing and lacks any fire to win it all.

Sad to say Im rooting for Jordan on US. But I love Tori.

Josh “anybody want a peanut?” has to go soon. Can’t stand him. Cara called him out for his throwing in Wes on personal shit and he was talking stupid.

I truly hope CT eats everyone though.

I checked out UK Kayleigh on IG...gah damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

What was he saying? 

That Cara and him never really got along but they worked through it, Paulie wanting to be Johnny (100% hilarious and accurate) and that Cara now follows around Paulie and uses the victim card nonstop. 

15 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

i hate paulie and cara the way michael scott hates toby.

edited to add- they are childish, self righteous twats, whose every decision and impulse is based 100% on emotion.

paulie is a child. he doesn't live in reality. he sees himself as some sort of movie character in his own mind, to the point of being completely self deluded. 

cara used to be the kind hearted, strong, feminine underdog, and now she's just on a never ending mission to make sure she's a victim, and has reverted to child like speech, emotions, and game play. she sucks. 

100% this. A lot of Cara's problem is she has a MASSIVE self confidence issue. The hair color, the working out, the falling in love with every guy she hooks up with, etc. 

15 hours ago, CAHorn said:

Bananas is now 2-8 in eliminations (1-7 if you throw out Champs vs Stars) since he screwed Sarah out of the money.

As I said in a previous post I have never been a fan of Bananas because in most cases he is a hypocrite but the above stat shows exactly why he is a great player. He is AWFUL in eliminations but knows how to work the system in his favor even when it seems like he doesn't have the numbers. Hell, Wes basically does the same thing every season and he always fails too.

Edited by JimmyHoffa
  • Like 1

jesus christ dee, you are the worst. ugh. you have known rogan for all of a month and you are crying over him and claiming to be in love with him. stfu. you're unattractive, annoying, you're not a great competition, and you are as emotionally stable as josh. please never reappear on the challenge. 

I thought Dee crying was bad (alcohol probably escalated it), but holy shit Georgia ugly crying during the proving grounds while Jenny struggled. S..t..f..u. Lol at fake tits saying “it’s not like Jenny is going to be shot dead after this”. Georgia looks like an fish sometimes. But her IG is pretty slutty and I recommend.

Paulie got the easiest questions...both spelling. So only half the team had to answer questions...? That was a stupid challenge format and didn’t put everyone on display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1